Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. (10158 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / Detail Updates Of My Ginger Farm Project In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by shadowid: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2016
when did u plant it
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by S2kluv: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Op, u are frm which state?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2016
shadowid:
a bag of fresh ginger when planted can giv how many bags of dried once when harvested
there are many conditions that determines that, the condition of the soil,... The condition of the manure used for land preparation, the type of fertlizer used and the rational used in applying it... And last but not the least, the time left underground, some people live dia ginger unharvested for up to two years... If you ask me why, i swear i don't even know.. Expect one bag to produce 4 bags and above...
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2016
S2kluv:
Op, u are frm which state?
my state of origin or my state of location?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2016
shadowid:
when did u plant it
early this year or so,... I moved here August this year. Stuff was already planted.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by S2kluv: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2016
swagifted:
my state of origin or my state of location?
state of origin
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
S2kluv:
state of origin
Am a Nigerian.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by S2kluv: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2016
swagifted:
Am a Nigerian.
Goodluck sha
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2016
S2kluv:
Goodluck sha
Still epp my ministry sha
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by OptimistGenius: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2016
swagifted:
there are many conditions that determines that, the condition of the soil,... The condition of the manure used for land preparation, the type of fertlizer used and the rational used in applying it... And last but not the least, the time left underground, some people live dia ginger unharvested for up to two years... If you ask me why, i swear i don't even know.. Expect one bag to produce 4 bags and above...

Bro its good to see all you accomplished in just a few months.
What type of fertiliser did you use. And how much of it did you utilise please?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by Olayimikami: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
henrimoto:
how do you use the slippers to scale the bag?

How much is this bag size? is this bag up to 40kg.?

To help him a bit. That's a size L5 bag. If well packaged, should be more than 40kg, approx 50kg.

1 Like

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
OptimistGenius:

Bro its good to see all you accomplished in just a few months.
What type of fertiliser did you use. And how much of it did you utilise please?
first round urea was used... After 2 to 3 months, compound was used (NPK 15:15))...den the normal weeding processes continues.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
HARVESTS AND BAZAAR 2.We are going to be doing this till next year... Where are the exporters, and the people that knows the exporters...Handsome commission awaits o!

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by Olayimikami: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
swagifted:
HARVESTS AND BAZAAR 2.We are going to be doing this till next year... Where are the exporters, and the people that knows the exporters...Handsome commission awaits o!

@swagifted: Was at Zonkwa and Awon today. Make me an irrestitable offer and i will respond.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olayimikami:

@swagifted: Was at Zonkwa and Awon today. Make me an irrestitable offer and i will respond.
how many trailers can you handle?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by DammyOlu123(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Wait ó. The same swagifted from gaming section?? shocked
I'm impressed. Really impressed. I'm waiting to graduate, to see where I'm posted too. I've already promised to dabble into agric too.
Keep it up! BTW, when were you posted? And have you started making some returns on the investment?
*Modified
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 23, 2016
swagifted:
Am a Nigerian.
? Why is that important
Why that person ask for yer origin
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2016
DammyOlu123:
Wait ó. The same swagifted from gaming section?? shocked
I'm impressed. Really impressed. I'm waiting to graduate, to see where I'm posted too. I've already promised to dabble into a rich too.
Keep it up! BTW, when were you posted? And have you started making some returns on the investment?
lol... Mehn those graphics cards won't buy themselves for me... Mans gats hustle... I was posted to kaduna, batch A 16 stream 2...came here officially August after camp.. I'v made some returns sha..make person de hold body small small.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 7:12am On Nov 23, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
? Why is that important
Why that person ask for yer origin
omo... Na y i dodge am sharp sharp... Before sensitive conversation scatter my business..

3 Likes

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by DammyOlu123(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2016
swagifted:
lol... Mehn those graphics cards won't buy themselves for me... Mans gats hustle... I was posted to kaduna, batch A 16 stream 2...came here officially August after camp.. I'v made some returns sha..make person de hold body small small.

Lool. Word! But Kaduna?? Did you select the state, or it was thrust upon you? BTW, I'm really impressed that you are making the best of the situation. Kudos! Following!!!
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
swagifted:
omo... Na y i dodge am sharp sharp... Before sensitive conversation scatter my business..
oh. Kay
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
DammyOlu123:

Lool. Word! But Kaduna?? Did you select the state, or it was thrust upon you? BTW, I'm really impressed that you are making the best of the situation. Kudos! Following!!!
omo kaduna was the least expected of my four choices.. I had lagos, abuja and akwa ibom as well.. Kaduna win am.. E pain me sha.. But now... No regrets.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by DammyOlu123(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
swagifted:
omo kaduna was the least expected of my four choices.. I had lagos, abuja and akwa ibom as well.. Kaduna win am.. E pain me sha.. But now... No regrets.

Wow. Sha make money before coming back! And keep updating!!
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by smartoskie(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Good morning house
Please i like to know if fresh ginger is peeled before splitting and sun drying? Just for information sake
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2016
smartoskie:
Good morning house
Please i like to know if fresh ginger is peeled before splitting and sun drying? Just for information sake
its being split as a whole.. No peeling.. Maybe unless stated otherwise by the demand.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
INCOMING..

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Me. My harvest stick... And Gingerr!.. Ginger about to be taller than the fence...#Harvest.. Still on the market for (more) buyers, fresh or split dried... AVAILABLE!

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by smartoskie(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
@swagifted
How much is ginger going for fresh and dry split?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
smartoskie:
@swagifted
How much is ginger going for fresh and dry split?
a bag of fresh ginger - 7k). A bag of split dried 21k - 24k.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
NO RECESSION ON THIS SIDE

Modified : pls i made a mistake in the year of the date... Its suppose to be 2016, not 2015...bear with me.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by Arvinkris(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
2015?? Or 2016?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Everything fresh, uncut.. Straight out the ground. Over 40 bags of fresh ginger..this was yesterday's harvest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

114 Youths To Get 600 Hectares For Farming In Ekiti / Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know / The 2years Old Original Apple In My Dad Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.