Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. (10163 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / Detail Updates Of My Ginger Farm Project In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by henrimoto(m): 5:22am On Dec 03, 2016
swagifted:
Everything fresh, uncut.. Straight out the ground. Over 40 bags of fresh ginger..this was yesterday's harvest.
O'boy! na better soup you dey so o.

After splitting and drying, how many dried bags can one get from this 0nes?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by henrimoto(m): 5:37am On Dec 03, 2016
@Swagifted, When is Angwa Rama's market day?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2016
henrimoto:
@Swagifted, When is Angwa Rama's market day?
every friday, but its the kwoi market, because many communities bring their products to the kwoi market, not ugwa rana alone. Ugwa rana doesn't have a dedicated market yet.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2016
henrimoto:
O'boy! na better soup you dey so o.

After splitting and drying, how many dried bags can one get from this 0nes?
e depends, we expect up to 30...because drying it reduces its size... And drying for longer periods reduces it size the more.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by Nextleve89: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2016
great job,not minding you're a copper member,more grace
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Nextleve89:
great job,not minding you're a copper member,more grace
thanks, the good thing be say na big man house i de.., i was offered an accommodation in the house(boys quarters) of an abuja based lawyer, and d man too de farm ginger in large scale., so i was inspired..
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by shadowid: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2016
my broda, how many bags did u plant to give u DAT 40 bags
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by Arvinkris(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2016
From what farm size did u get 40 bags?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2016
shadowid:
my broda, how many bags did u plant to give u DAT 40 bags
actually its 40 bags and counting, we are not even done with the harvest yet.. And prior to the 40 bags... We already pulled out some. The farm is big.. But about 70-80 bags was planted, so its early to know the ratio of planted:harvested. Meanwhile some of the seeds will be replanted for next year.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Arvinkris:
From what farm size did u get 40 bags?
who get time to measure size, communism still exists here... Farm as much as u can., as fa you are "one of them".
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by shadowid: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2016
wht am trying to get is, if one bag is planted, how many fresh ginger could b gotten from DAT one bag. just let me know please
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2016
shadowid:
wht am trying to get is, if one bag is planted, how many fresh ginger could b gotten from DAT one bag. just let me know please
oh ok... If appropriate measures are taken... You should expect 300%-400%(or more) increase in what ever amount of ginger is planted.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by AKBliv010(m): 4:44am On Dec 04, 2016
swagifted:
Everything fresh, uncut.. Straight out the ground. Over 40 bags of fresh ginger..this was yesterday's harvest.

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=AKBliv010 post=51616250][/quote] BADDEST AKBLIV010!.. ONE BOTTLE OF ORIJIN FOR YOU!!, INFACT ADD A BOTTLE OF HENNY! THANKS FAM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Splitting and preparing for drying. Spice up your meals this xmas... Am thinking of giving out some ginger freebie.. (fresh and dried). ABUJA RESIDENTS ONLY... Holla.

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by OptimistGenius: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2016
swagifted:
Splitting and preparing for drying. Spice up your meals this xmas... Am thinking of giving out some ginger freebie.. (fresh and dried). ABUJA RESIDENTS ONLY... Holla.
Yes Please! grin How do we participate?
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
OptimistGenius:
Yes Please! grin How do we participate?
errmmm... How do you intend to blend it into your diet...person's idea with the highest likes cops it ( a bowl of fresh ginger).. Had to take off the dry ones(limited availability).
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by OptimistGenius: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
swagifted:
errmmm... How do you intend to blend it into your diet...person's idea with the highest likes cops it ( a bowl of fresh ginger).. Had to take off the dry ones(limited availability).
Trying to send you a pm bro
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
OptimistGenius:
so far you are the only one who' v shown interest, i dunno how to do all dis Internet draws.. But man you deserve a bowl already. I will reply your mail right away(bin offline for a moment)
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2016
OptimistGenius:
baba optimus.. I have since replied your mail.. Still waiting.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ginger still available, business deals still available... Stay frosty,
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2017
SWAGIFTED 5-1-2017 Now that xmas and new year brouhaha has finished... Ginger continues Drying up... Will be bagged soon... Who gat money?

Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by humilitatem(f): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
swagifted:
SWAGIFTED
5-1-2017
Now that xmas and new year brouhaha has finished... Ginger continues
Drying up... Will be bagged soon... Who gat money?
How much is a bag? I intend buying for storage.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by henrimoto(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
humilitatem:
around 22-23k
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2017
humilitatem:
23k upwards, but observed price so far since this January is 24,500.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by henrimoto(m): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2017
@swagifted, some days back I tried to reach you on your phone no. but not reachable.

I want to know the current price of fresh ginger per bag in your area @ jaba,, kachia and kwoi.
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2017
henrimoto:
@swagifted, some days back I tried to reach you on your phone no. but not reachable.

I want to know the current price of fresh ginger per bag in your area @ jaba,, kachia and kwoi.
am only sure of jaba,(24,500 on average and av not bin to kachia before...
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
swagifted:
am only sure of jaba,(24,500 on average and av not bin to kachia before...
do you know i just noticed you meant fresh ginger, the price indicated was for dry ginger, am not sure of the current price of a bag of fresh ginger, before Christmas it was 13k tho ..
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by saniboy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nice1@swagifted....
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 5:23am On Feb 21, 2017
saniboy:
Nice1@swagifted....
thnnks
Re: Thread For My Ginger Harvest.. Now Selling. by swagifted(m): 5:24am On Feb 21, 2017
saniboy:
Nice1@swagifted....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

114 Youths To Get 600 Hectares For Farming In Ekiti / Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know / The 2years Old Original Apple In My Dad Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.