Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,251 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (45862 Views)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
@OP damn you!

YOU MADE ME CRY WITH THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by valicious1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Beer doesn't cause kidney problem. What damages the kidney are spirits( kai kai, hennessy, royal challenge dem.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Op, I might soon end up like your friend......between 37 to 40 years! I'm not afraid to die! I long for it! Life is meaningless! I have failed myself and my mum!!

I hope to meet my dad smiley

When I sense death, I'll tell my mum never to cry for me when I die! Just pray for my soul......for I know not where it'll lead cry

---------Modified----------
God is good and he's faithful!
He made me have failed relationship cos he doesn't want me to bring to world, a child that would suffer and he probably doesn't want my fiancee to be a young widow!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Sayelabola(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
bastien:
He is a smoker? And he drinks a lot?

This one is strong oh... .. ... RIP

Both of them drinks.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Gkemz: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Very pathetic...Take heart bro. He has greater chances of making heaven having been given time to put things in order. That's enough to console you and other ones he left behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
For the first time here I sober....R.I.P.....but kpef dey kill, woman dey kill, how we wan take enjoy this life..just saying o

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Prudybaby(f): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
if u like don't stop yours until it will remembers u. Just be there and be say I something must kill a man. Mumu
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by IamSassy(f): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
My dad also died on 7th of November 2016. He died of kidney disease too. Early 50s. And he never drank nor smoke. May his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by emmabest2000(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Something must kill a man ,
Even if u don't drinks or smoke , some people don't drink nor smoke but die young just because of simple fever ..

R I P .. Stephen !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oocc:
Op, I might soon end up like your friend......between 37 to 40 years! I'm not afraid to die! I long for it! Life is meaningless! I have failed myself and my mum!!

When I sense death, I'll tell my mum never to cry for me when I die! Just pray for my soul......for I know not where it'll lead cry
end it fast....take otapiapia. cheap and effective....Mumu...

..Ogbeni as far as u are alive enough to type on keyboard no fear....STARE IT IN THE FACE LIKE A SPARTAN....at least we all end up dead...now or later. No worries

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by whoisuche: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:

There are many other ways one can get a kidney disease....not smoking and drinking alone
The list are endless

1.Too much salt in the diet

2.Too much protein in the urine

3.High sugar level

4.High blood pressure

5.smoking

6.Too much alcohol

7.delaying your urine in the bladder often(Nature calls)

8.Lack of sleep

9.poor diet

10.poisonous bite

11.Not drinking Enough water

12.Too much intake of pain relieve medicine such as ibrufen,ibupain etc

13.Wrong medication

14.self medication

15.Untreated infection

16.Not doing a regular medical check up

I pray none of us shall fall victim of kidney disease its not an easy thing to battle with

I just copied it.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Oblang(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
cummando:
For the first time here I sober....R.I.P.....but kpef dey kill, woman dey kill, how we wan take enjoy this life..just saying o

Every sweet thing dey kill...

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by frubben(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Blowing whistle. Pop the air into the thread atmosphere. Rip bro. Sip. From. my macdowel . Suck my igbo and walk out of thread

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by BarrElChapo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Quite saddening. .. RIP
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
This got me emotional.....CKD is a terrible disease. I can't overemphasize on how important it is to manage hypertension, diabetes, go for regular medical check up and taking one's health seriously.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by ERO32: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:
He was my childhood friend
This was his chat with me on WhatsApp
Before his demise
He died not long 3rd Nov 2016

I HOPE GUYS WOUKD LEARN FROM THIS..

I PRAY MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
embarassed take heart but make sure you don't have friends to lose again
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
As l'm reading this right now,l'm smoking and drinking. Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by SmartyPants(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is why i get so angry when i'm trying to watch a game at a bar or something and some people start smoking anyhow!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by ERO32: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
cummando:
just give your life to christ

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Slaveman343: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Too bad mehhn
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by emmayayodeji(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
chudyprince:
what does smoking got to do with kidney?.. People should learn to drink a lot of water all the time, it saves life!
. I swear! They are just shouting smoking and drinking! Causes. Kidney disease!! Drinking causes kidney/liver diseases. Smoking cigarettes causes lung diseases people should gather thier facts
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by all4praise: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oocc:

---------Modified----------
God is good and he's faithful!
He made me have failed relationship cos he doesn't want me to bring to world, a child that would suffer and he probably doesn't want my fiancee to be a young widow!

Friend don't end up.
But if you must die, die holy, happily and be sure you are heaven-bound.
No prayer prayed for the departed soul is answered. If you must die, let your departed soul be received in HEAVEN and not in HELL.
PREPARE TO MEET THY GOD

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by captainjacklee: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:

There are many other ways one can get a kidney disease....not smoking and drinking alone
The list are endless

1.Too much salt in the diet

2.Too much protein in the urine

3.High sugar level

4.High blood pressure

5.smoking

6.Too much alcohol

7.delaying your urine in the bladder often(Nature calls)

8.Lack of sleep

9.poor diet

10.poisonous bite

11.Not drinking Enough water

12.Too much intake of pain relieve medicine such as ibrufen,ibupain etc

13.Wrong medication

14.self medication

15.Untreated infection

16.Not doing a regular medical check up

I pray none of us shall fall victim of kidney disease its not an easy thing to battle with

Yes O you have said it all with that list i know for a fact a lot of people dont know that drinking alcohol can raise the level of blood sugar in the body and when that happens can lead to type 2 diabetes that's when if one is not careful can lead to full blow diabetes and your organs start shutting down

DRINKING AND SMOKING NO GO AREA IT REALLY KILLS !
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by 4nobody4every1: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
sad embarassed
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by xtyChrissy: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
May his soul RIP
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Tobycharles: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
So touching n message passed.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by eleko1: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
sad shocked.Stop smoking,drinking(mixture of orisirisi,aka ogidiga,ito pepeye,ito ewure etc)dem nor go hear.Those he dey preach to here will continue the baton race.May God help una (All sayos association ).Stop betting,mbah! Dey must stake till dey sale dem grandpa wall clock to bet.I don't type RIP cos afta death nah judgement go follow.Take heart OP,
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by sunshine46(f): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
OMG! soooo sad cryhe learnt his lesson in a hard and irredeemable way
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by missyQween(f): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
So sad...R.I.p
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Cortana2: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mimienudles:
Oh my... it's really alarming how people drink and smoke, most especially young people. May he rest in peace

Did he tell you he repented? If everyone 'rests' in peace, who are those that'll rest in pieces? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Emassive(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
RIP. Hope the rest youths take to this lesson
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
OP sorry about the loss of your dear friend. May God console you and his family. Now this is a big lesson to people. Avoid smoking and drinkin they wouldn't listen until it eventually happens. There are many ways to enjoy your life if you have money without drinkin or smiking. I can never wake up one morning and decide I wanna go out to drink, its not possible. The only times I do it is when i'm with some fwends at a joint and they re drinkin and smokin, I can only order for a bottle and no smoking, and even that one happens once in a while, like once in 8 months. I do warn those fwends of mine too and I pray they listen... People should learn before its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / 626 New COVID-19 Cases, 649 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 2 - (3308 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.