Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (45907 Views)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by eleko1: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
i cant stop drinking but i think i'll have to reduce. embarassed
don't reduce please. keep sayo. Learn from O jezz tragedy, mbah! keep mixing am together,nothing do u

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
alobright17:

Common gurl what's Faajis?
lol. Bright Omo IBO cheesy cheesy.
Faajis means enjoyment
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by RoadsAndGreen(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
eleko1:
don't reduce please. keep sayo. Learn from O jezz tragedy, mbah! keep mixing am together,nothing do u
OK thanks for the advice
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Mimienudles(f): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Cortana2:

Did he tell you he repented? If everyone 'rests' in peace, who are those that'll rest in pieces? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Not funny please
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Ahmadgani(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
words on marble
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by eleko1: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
As l'm reading this right now,l'm smoking and drinking. Damn!!!
make I sing for u,in those good old days,we dey hear dis jingle "jaye ori e pelu siga SM ooo" Abeg,continue.Iya mukaila, serve him more!
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
eleko1:
make I sing for u,in those good old days,we dey hear display jiggle "jaye ori e pelu siga SM ooo" Abeg,continue.Iya mukaila, serve him more!

I didn't understand your post.
So if it was meant for me then it's useless.

And still sipping when l typed that.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by emmydollars4life(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:

There are many other ways one can get a kidney disease....not smoking and drinking alone
The list are endless

1.Too much salt in the diet

2.Too much protein in the urine

3.High sugar level

4.High blood pressure

5.smoking

6.Too much alcohol

7.delaying your urine in the bladder often(Nature calls)

8.Lack of sleep

9.poor diet

10.poisonous bite

11.Not drinking Enough water

12.Too much intake of pain relieve medicine such as ibrufen,ibupain etc

13.Wrong medication

14.self medication

15.Untreated infection

16.Not doing a regular medical check up

I pray none of us shall fall victim of kidney disease its not an easy thing to battle with
early stage of it can be treated by flushing it out with drip, secondly taking must water can help to flush out, those chemical that can accumulate to form Kidney stone. but does tramadol cause kidney problem ?
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by juman(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
madjune:
I don talk am.

Alumo and Orijin never start their own.
What we are seeing now na people we use Don Simon do baptism way back.

You are perfectly right.
Alumo and Orijin never start their own.
It would be disaster.

Government has responsibility to enlighten people of danger of their actions (danger of what they take).
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by eleko1: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

I didn't understand your post.
So if it was meant for me then it's useless.

And still sipping when l typed that.
exactly. u Don answer the meaning. iya osogbo, more for him
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Elle277(f): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
so touchy!...take hearth bro, and pick the message of life from your friend, Trust me his message will save lives,,thanks for sharing!
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by adedehinbo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
its clearly stated in the quran that one should stay away from alcohol it even ban anyone who takes it from worshipping some people knows these but will never stop though I drinks but its occasionally nd I wish to stay away from it.
its goes like this
1.do not take alcohol it lures one into fornication cos when u re high u think abt sex nd could do anything to get it at that agro moment
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by ificatchmodeh: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:

There are many other ways one can get a kidney disease....not smoking and drinking alone
The list are endless

1.Too much salt in the diet

2.Too much protein in the urine

3.High sugar level

4.High blood pressure

5.smoking

6.Too much alcohol

7.delaying your urine in the bladder often(Nature calls)

8.Lack of sleep

9.poor diet

10.poisonous bite

11.Not drinking Enough water

12.Too much intake of pain relieve medicine such as ibrufen,ibupain etc

13.Wrong medication

14.self medication

15.Untreated infection

16.Not doing a regular medical check up

I pray none of us shall fall victim of kidney disease its not an easy thing to battle with

Thanks
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thoughts and Prayers are with his family and friends wise words
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by bastien: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Sayelabola:

Both of them drinks.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by winj: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nigerians spend most of their lives believing in god they have no evidence exists
Nigerians spend a lot of time attending churches and believing in religions
Nigerians pray during chats, phonecalls, texts and conversations they have

They believe in heaven yet they are afraid to die AND GO THERE.

If heaven is the way stup1d Nigerians describe it WHY are they afraid to transition from hardship in Nigeria to paradise called heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by omojeesu(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:
He was my childhood friend
This was his chat with me on WhatsApp
Before his demise
He died not long 3rd Nov 2016

I HOPE GUYS WOUKD LEARN FROM THIS..

I PRAY MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

Sorry about this.
We have chronic diseases when we are exposed to disease causing agents in the air, water, food, drinks, cosmetics, drugs (legal and illegal), etc, everywhere over many years during which time because we FEEL WELL we wrongly assume that we are healthy until the body now breaks down.
The breakdown may have become irreversible by any means even outside Nigeria or possibly reversible by unconventional alternative approaches but these are not sought due ignorance or negligence because the conventional modern medicine is helpless and insists that there is no other way.
The health destroyers include pollutants and contaminants in air, water and food, refined sugar, refined salt, vegetable oil, tobacco, alcohol, refined flour, msg, aspartame, GMO foods, etc, etc.
We don't have adequate rest and relaxation nor sleep. Little or no exercise.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO THE SEARCH YOURSELF. EACH PERSON IS THE ARCHITECT OF HIS HEALTH. DONT WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE SICK TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.
SEEK HEALTH INFORMATION AND EDUCATION AND PRACTICE HEALTHY LIVING. PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by noblemax(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=1564 please help my hustle...God bless you. please copy and paste this link on your browser and please like to vote for me.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
please, someone should inform us on the early symptoms one can notice about kidney related problems.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by greggng: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
The op didnot try at all. Atleast u ought to ve told us on nairaland when he was still alive. May be fundraising would ve been collected and kidney transplant done. I am quity of beer I wish I can stop.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eddo11:
please, someone should inform us on the early symptoms one can notice about kidney related problems.

One of the early symptoms is not able to pass out urine ....when ur urine becomes foamy and changing colours,,,, when u feel weak and tired all the time

When ur bp is high and ur sugar level

The best way to know is to test for protein in urine and if doctors says protein is in urine then kidney problems is diagnosed
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
greggng:
The op didnot try at all. Atleast u ought to ve told us on nairaland when he was still alive. May be fundraising would ve been collected and kidney transplant done. I am quity of beer I wish I can stop.
Hmmmm
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oocc:
Op, I might soon end up like your friend......between 37 to 40 years! I'm not afraid to die! I long for it! Life is meaningless! I have failed myself and my mum!!

I hope to meet my dad smiley

When I sense death, I'll tell my mum never to cry for me when I die! Just pray for my soul......for I know not where it'll lead cry

---------Modified----------
God is good and he's faithful!
He made me have failed relationship cos he doesn't want me to bring to world, a child that would suffer and he probably doesn't want my fiancee to be a young widow!

Bro

What kills taiye might not killed his twin fellow

Dont judge ,,,have faith in God and be strong

I wish u well

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:

One of the early symptoms is not able to pass out urine ....when ur urine becomes foamy and changing colours,,,, when u feel weak and tired all the time

When ur bp is high and ur sugar level

The best way to know is to test for protein in urine and if doctors says protein is in urine then kidney problems is diagnosed

Nyc info

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by AngelAhnie(f): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oocc:
Op, I might soon end up like your friend......between 37 to 40 years! I'm not afraid to die! I long for it! Life is meaningless! I have failed myself and my mum!!

I hope to meet my dad smiley

When I sense death, I'll tell my mum never to cry for me when I die! Just pray for my soul......for I know not where it'll lead cry

---------Modified----------
God is good and he's faithful!
He made me have failed relationship cos he doesn't want me to bring to world, a child that would suffer and he probably doesn't want my fiancee to be a young widow!
Don't give up brother. I believe in miracles and I want you to do same
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Cortana2: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mimienudles:
Not funny please

grin grin
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:
He was my childhood friend This was his chat with me on WhatsApp Before his demise He died not long 3rd Nov 2016

Yes, if they wish
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by StreamerBlogger: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth:
He was my childhood friend
This was his chat with me on WhatsApp
Before his demise
He died not long 3rd Nov 2016

how old was he?
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by mamuzoOMAH(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
same smoking and drinking killed my dad just last night. When I see young ones smoke I just shake my head for them. Well RIP to my dad and the OP's friend
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by olayinkafuny80(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
youngest85:
Ehya
if i die make you no cry ,enje similar enje mi
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by mccoyelectric: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
U can stop smoking in d lords chosen... I stopped mine after his prayers.... If u r tired of it just don't cover it sin... Take ur freedom home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.