Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (45860 Views)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease) / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Xtianart(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
So sad and depressing. That feeling of knowing all hope is lost and you are dying... Am sorry for your loss Bro. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by pellucid(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
so pathetic God be with his parents

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
lordreigneth so sorry for your loss. He is in a better place where he feels no more pain. Take heart and pls try to visit his parents often to just see how they are coping.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by luciangelymail(f): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oocc:
Op, I might soon end up like your friend......between 37 to 40 years! I'm not afraid to die! I long for it! Life is meaningless! I have failed myself and my mum!!

I hope to meet my dad smiley

When I sense death, I'll tell my mum never to cry for me when I die! Just pray for my soul......for I know not where it'll lead cry

---------Modified----------
God is good and he's faithful!
He made me have failed relationship cos he doesn't want me to bring to world, a child that would suffer and he probably doesn't want my fiancee to be a young widow!

Mum still needs you, you may think u have failed her but no, she has hope that u will stand again, dont give up yet, ask God to forgive u of whatever, forgive ur self, then try again, with mama's prayers, u will strive. no mother wishes to see her child loose hope on life or die, try again bro, try again, its all gonna be well by God's grace.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by EternalTruth: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Chepy1:
Like seriously ...Lack of sleep ?
and also delaying nature calls... it's obvious the guy is high on cheap weed.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by teabully(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2016
A
donnybee:
"stop smoking...stop drinking", they'll never listen. See how did young guy ended his life. A neighbour of mine who was in in early 40s died recently as a result of this smoking and drinking ishh......RIP bro, I hope Dayo sees and learns from this.... SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG
and I hope my frnd segun sees dis and learnss too
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016
luciangelymail:

Mum still needs you, you may think u have failed her but no, she has hope that u will stand again, dont give up yet, ask God to forgive u of whatever, forgive ur self, then try again, with mama's prayers, u will strive. no mother wishes to see her child loose hope on life or die, try again bro, try again, its all gonna be well by God's grace.

I'm trying so very hard sis, but nothing seems to be working! Nothing at all!

Thanks tho
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
lordreigneth so sorry for your loss. He is in a better place where he feels no more pain. Take heart and pls try to visit his parents often to just see how they are coping.
Yes I do
I was still there yesterday

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by lordreigneth: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Oocc:

Thanks tho

Can u pls send ur number to me on my email address
I want to have a word with you brother@ Oocc

My email. Send to josepholad2018@gmail.com

Thanks

Dont use this to judge

Miracle happens bro
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by alobright17(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iamhatey:
lol. Bright Omo IBO cheesy cheesy.
Faajis means enjoyment
thanks for hiding her away from me lass lass.
ohh my naughty..God you're watching
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
alobright17:
thanks for hiding her away from me lass lass.
ohh my naughty..God you're watching
Bright love cry cry. Is not me ooo. Missnawty, come back to your love oo cry
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by alobright17(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iamhatey:
Bright love cry cry. Is not me ooo. Missnawty, come back to your love oo cry
Na you cause am ..the heartbreak I dey enjoy today all becus of you.ohhh my Missnawty anyway no be your fault sha ..
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
alobright17:
Na you cause am ..the heartbreak I dey enjoy today all becus of you.ohhh my Missnawty anyway no be your fault sha ..
Bright, she ran away because you did not buy bday gift for her cry cry cry

Is not me cry cry
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by alobright17(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iamhatey:
Bright, she ran away because you did not buy bday gift for her cry cry cry

Is not me cry cry
Na you and you know ..no be birthday gift...even when you created her birthday thread you mention all others without me...Thank you for making me single again.
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by missnawty(f): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
alobright17:
my boo.. I'm 100prcnt yours lojokojo .. I rov u gaaaani.. Beht Whr v u Bn nah cry temptation almost killed me
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by alobright17(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
missnawty:
my boo.. I'm 100prcnt yours lojokojo .. I rov u gaaaani.. Beht Whr v u Bn nah cry temptation almost killed me
skelewu,shakiti bo bo,azonto..... bae is back,now let me do my azonto azonto zonto zonto..bae I've been busy preparing for our end of the year party.now everything is set and done.I ruv you and temptation should enter sambisa .
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by missnawty(f): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
alobright17:
skelewu,shakiti bo bo,azonto..... bae is back,now let me do my azonto azonto zonto zonto..bae I've been busy preparing for our end of the year party.now everything is set and done.I ruv you and temptation should enter sambisa .
awwww dats so lovely.. Thanks for Bn der for me.. kiss
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by alobright17(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
missnawty:
awwww dats so lovely.. Thanks for Bn der for me.. kiss
kiss kiss ma sweet sexy
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by luciangelymail(f): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2016
Oocc:

Thanks tho

Try harder bro, with God all things are possible. its too too too early to loose hope, u never can tell
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
luciangelymail:

Try harder bro, with God all things are possible. its too too too early to loose hope, u never can tell

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by jbblues24(m): 7:25am On May 31, 2019
Such atmosphere, many layout, so sexy kiss
Re: I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me by alexintech(f): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2019
Chai sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / 626 New COVID-19 Cases, 649 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 2 - (3308 Tested) / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.