Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) (68034 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / Lady Sent Out Of A Church Wedding For Wearing Trousers / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by sisisioge: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Haaaaaaa! Crazeeey biatch! She has broken the mother of all rules of attending a wedding! Whose wedding is it o madam?
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by kingcomet(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
ok
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Sezua(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
The guy on dreads looks like sifiwe Tshabalala
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by davidif: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kolababe:
"Did she attempt to upstage the bride?", is the question some people are asking about the photo below. Miss South Africa 2010 Bokang Montjane - Tshabalala (pictured next to the guy on dreads) attended the white wedding of SA Pro footballer Kagisho Dikgacoi to his woman, Carina Mckechnie. Her outfit was deemed inappropriate for a wedding that wasn't her own. Is there anything wrong with what she wore?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/anything-wrong-with-outfit-of-this.html

Maybe she was on the bridal train?
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Olamidas(f): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
With just a look, u can tell who the bride is
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by uzuede4(f): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
dacblogger:
she is dressed for emergency,who knows miracle can happen and the groom will end up marrying her.
this is what happens when you invite your side chick for your wedding. grin
Exactly my friend. She must be the side chick.
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
I thought u said similar gowns Make I borrow u glasses?
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Olamidas(f): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
With just a glance, one can tell who the bride is .
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by pellucid(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
kikiki angry
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
the kind of craps people bring up in Nairaland as news is becoming annoying.
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by KvnGRezz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Actually, "the guy on dreads" is her husband and his name is Siphiwe Tshabalala. He's a pro SA footballer.
Lol mehnn 'I too Know' be ur surname
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by ncoolsome(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kolababe:
"Did she attempt to upstage the bride?", is the question some people are asking about the photo below. Miss South Africa 2010 Bokang Montjane - Tshabalala (pictured next to the guy on dreads) attended the white wedding of SA Pro footballer Kagisho Dikgacoi to his woman, Carina Mckechnie. Her outfit was deemed inappropriate for a wedding that wasn't her own. Is there anything wrong with what she wore?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/anything-wrong-with-outfit-of-this.html

We r here discussing if it's right or wrong for her to do such even when we see four people living their life's in happiness n peace..Buhari were is the 500000 jobs u promised our young youths really need it..
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by leXHansplaCE(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dont see any resemblance o
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
KvnGRezz:
Lol mehnn 'I too Know' be ur surname
cheesy
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by homesteady(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Which kind rubbish be this? Why would you wear such a dress to someone's wedding? undecided
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Deeypeey(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Actually, "the guy on dreads" is her husband and his name is Siphiwe Tshabalala. He's a pro SA footballer.
bn waiting for sumone to say this...a hundred likes for u bro.
Like u know she's Tsabalala..and u dnt know the real Tsabalala?...really?
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by flyforall: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
I trust my 9ja babes.
This girl must wake go naked go house or change
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by megareal: 1:48am On Nov 15, 2016
The dress is wrong for the wedding. Its an unspoken rule that no one competes with the bride on her day. So a white ball gown or couture piece is a no no.
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2016
nothing wrong, men wear suits to weddings too. Ppl with bad eyesight just dey notice nonsense.
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Ugosample(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
undecided
Women and their wahala..

For the grooms, we all wear suit, the same colour and same colour of tie sometimes yet no problem..

But for women undecided
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Ugosample(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2016
megareal:
The dress is wrong for the wedding. Its an unspoken rule that no one competes with the bride on her day. So a white ball gown or couture piece is a no no.

Which one is competition again
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Mimienudles:
This kin confusion sha, but anyone would still identify the real bride
How much do you love it?
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2016
Berlynn:
isit a crime ni? angry
Been a while.
Xup?
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Been a while.
Xup?

i am ok beeebi grin kiss and you?
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

How much do you love it?
am sure that question was not for me
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mimienudles:
am sure that question was not for me
Ofcourse, d question is for you...
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Berlynn:

i am ok beeebi grin kiss and you?
Doing fine o,,,,,,,,,, struggling with Buhari's recession.
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Ofcourse, d question is for you...
nope, idonbilivit
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mimienudles:
nope, idonbilivit
Am asking you how much you love Mimienudles to have inspired ur moniker.
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Am asking you how much you love Mimienudles to have inspired ur moniker.
sorry I don't understand undecided
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Adeboyefa(f): 2:31am On May 29, 2018
CoCoLav:
As a lady, wedding etiquette demands that you do not wear white to a wedding. The only person on white should be the bride unless otherwise specified in the dresscode.
What of white ìró and bùbá?
Re: Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) by Adeboyefa(f): 2:31am On May 29, 2018
Mimienudles:
This kin confusion sha, but anyone would still identify the real bride
The bride is the only one wearing a veil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photos: See What She Looks Like / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.