Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky (751 Views)

"I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. / American Girl Who Made News Recently For Saying She Is Not Black, Drags Beyonce / I'm So Pretty, “I Can Enter The US Because I’m Not Black” – Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky by damiloladuke: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2016
Bobrisky took to his Snapchat account to mock dark skinned people, adding that he can go to the US because he is not dark skinned. He also talked about sex and dinner with his 'bae'.

This guys claims he is not gay. Who keeps himself for bae if not a "lady"? This guy is a serious case in the neck of this country and I wonder why no one has come out to prove he is gay, because it is definitely certain people are around him that will know his sexual preference.

More photos after the cut...

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/i-can-enter-us-because-am-not-black.html

lalasticlala

Re: I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2016
na u sabi oo

1 Like

Re: I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky by sholatem(f): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2016
Who dey deceive dis boy? cheesy grin
Re: I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky by atilla(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2016
abeg whats this guys snapchat handle?
Re: I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky by Larrey(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2016
For dream abi?
Re: I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky by Bigsteve121(m): 6:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Im.a dark skin Nigerian guy, been told by many people I am good looking and they wish to be in relationship with me, I live in the USA and have never experienced racism in my life so to get your facts right you this ugly shameful good for nothing animal. God will punish you and your entire generation oloshe
Re: I Can Enter The US Because Am Not Black - Bobrisky by Bigsteve121(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2016
Bigsteve121:
Im.a dark skin Nigerian guy, been told by many people I am good looking and they wish to be in relationship with me, I live in the USA and have never experienced racism in my life so go get your facts right you this ugly shameful good for nothing animal. God will punish you and your entire generation oloshe

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Officers Delayed Cossy Orjiakor At Airport Because Of Her Breasts / Julius Agwu Shares First New Photo After 12 Weeks Out / Davido Declares Intentions To Return To School For Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.