Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Sinister Affections Part 2 - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections Part 2 (55070 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / From Nigeria With Love: Part 2 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
I know I'm not the most loved nairaland writer now. It took me this long to get this completed. My sincere apologies.

It shod also be noted that I lost my data twice after typing this story almost to the end. I was typing and then the whole story got highlighted. I pressed another button and everything cleared... This happened twice... I had to re type twice. Starting to type after every wipe was very hard for me due to the stress I go though daily..

Thank you again for staying tuned in. Big thinks to y'all who commented steadily. And to excel.... This brother was just on my neck all through......

Next time I'm going to post another story.... I'll make sure I've typed it almost to the end and backed it up on different storages.

Survival of the curse and sinister affections 1 fell on those times when I really had free time and updates were steady... I got more work to do while writing SA2.

Please, I've not authorized anyone to post this on their websites. Silverdam and Teel.... Please just get a permission from me first.

Lalasticlala, seun , mynd44 please can you move this to fp so my old readers can know it's completed? Thanks

Thank you all again.

NEVETS
NEVETSTHOBY@YAHOO.COM

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Akinwale14(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Happy ending,, nice story
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by DemiKOL(f): 4:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Yes, i enjoyed it.. A job well done. Keep it up.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by mirob(f): 5:40am On Jul 12, 2017
What a captivating story. Thanks for finishing it.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by princessadeola(f): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Great writeup .keep it up
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by JoyceTed(f): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Buh how did Henry manage to escape death He was declared dead already now?
Lovely......I give it to you
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by vosquare: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Beautiful piece
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Smooth278(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2017
finally its done!!! great riveting story which was greatly enjoyed... thanks for sharing and good luck with your future exploits...

ps: next time something gets wiped like that use the undo button or if on microsoft word use ctrl z... or better still type directly on a cloud storage
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by heatflux: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I know I'm not the most loved nairaland writer now. It took me this long to get this completed. My sincere apologies.

It shod also be noted that I lost my data twice after typing this story almost to the end. I was typing and then the whole story got highlighted. I pressed another button and everything cleared... This happened twice... I had to re type twice. Starting to type after every wipe was very hard for me due to the stress I go though daily..

Thank you again for staying tuned in. Big thinks to y'all who commented steadily. And to excel.... This brother was just on my neck all through......

Next time I'm going to post another story.... I'll make sure I've typed it almost to the end and backed it up on different storages.

Survival of the curse and sinister affections 1 fell on those times when I really had free time and updates were steady... I got more work to do while writing SA2.

Please, I've not authorized anyone to post this on their websites. Silverdam and Teel.... Please just get a permission from me first.

Lalasticlala, seun , mynd44 please can you move this to fp so my old readers can know it's completed? Thanks

Thank you all again.

NEVETS
NEVETSTHOBY@YAHOO.COM

Thank you and job well done.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by silverdam(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Thank you all again.

NEVETS
NEVETSTHOBY@YAHOO.COM
Okay sir...
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Precious111(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Welldone Mr...
One practically had to wait till eternity. Nice 1 though .
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Very good story, but the delay really took some shine away from the storyline. I'll also advice all storyline writer to get about 80-90% of their stories ready before posting it. Good one.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by tunjilomo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice story,but i thought it was a 3 part thing
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by kallywallz(f): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice story.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by mamindy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for not abandoning the story
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Tgold1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
The sky was bright with the sun hanging brightly at a corner of the sky.. The breeze was . Birds brandished their freedom by perching leisurely on the sandy ground to pick off insects from the ground. The silent waters bellowed in the distance and sometimes swept a small wave to the shore. This was a perfect day.

Henry arranged the champagne bottles in the picnic basket. He really didn't need to arrange anything. Everything he had done was beautiful. If not for his nervousness,he would have been strutting about like a proud Stallion boasting the grandeur of his little arrangement here. He watched a little ant parade round the picnic box and flicked his middle finger at it.

"no room for slip ups" He said out loud and rubbed his palms on eachother. He grinned.

'Wait!!! Did I forget the cupcakes??" He sprung to his feet without bothering to check the picnic box. He was half running to his car. He had gotten halfway when he remembered he had packed it into the picnic box.

"Arrrgh.Henry! Get it together! How hard can it be?" He kicked the sand and walked back to the sand.

He got back to meet Tony laughing his head off by his little picnic arrangement

"What's so funny?" Henry asked, standing legs akimbo

"Nothing. but." Tony laughed again "I'm sorry but is all these necessary? A picnic?"

Henry wanted to stone Tony with his car keys. "You suggested it yesterday" Henry replied.

"And then I listed a whole lot of better plans"Tony opened the picnic box and took out a cupcake.

"You mean better hard plans?" Henry sat "If you touch those cupcakes."

Henry heard a car arrive the beach. He saw it was Shindara's car. She had arrived.

"Oya Oya... Tony... scram!! Don't come back here till I'm done. you can go play with the sharks. " Henry shooed Tony away.

"Errrrrr. Romeo! " Tony jeered back and dissapeared into th3 car park.

"Hey baby. Good afternoon" Shindara greeted as she walked closer to Henry.

Henry watched her come. He couldn't move his tongue anymore. She was stunning. She was putting on a short white gown with red roses decorated on it. She also had a lage straw hat on her head. Her natural hair fell by her face. Henry could only push his hands out to welcome her.

She fell into this hands and he held her in the waist gently.

"You look Beautiful" He complimented

"I know... I woke up this way" She tried forming.

"Woke up which way?" Henry laughed.

They joked and ate for close to thirty minutes and soon they were kissing and handling with each other. Tony who has been watching from the car park scoffed in disgust.

"one strong wave from the sea should just come and wash them." He thought.

"come, let's take a walk" Henry suggested to Shindara. he helped her to her feet and they were soon walking hand in hand as the waves of the sea swept through their legs.

"It's been two years now" Henry said breaking the silence.

"Two years..... errr.. what is two years" Shindara asked puzzled.

"We met two years ago at the camp. Today makes it exactly two years" Henry said as he squeezed her hand softly.

"Oh. two years already? I'm sorry. I'm not good at keeping records "

"I figured that out. no harm done. I'm just curious about one thing" Henry said and stopped walking. he faced her.

"about what?"

"If the DNA test had said Trina' pregnancy was from me. would you have left me? "

Shindara smiled "I don't think so. I can't give you up to another lady. I can't "

Henry grinned. He kissed her forehead "And I would never leave you for another girl. I love you"

"I love you more baby" Shindara chuckled "But Henry.. are you okay? your heart is beating fast" She had placed her hand on his chest and felt his rapid heart beat.

"I don't know what's wrong with me" Henry dropped to his knee and grabbed his chest region tightly He was groaning in pain.

"Henry! what's wrong with you? " Shindara knelt by him and watched Him go faint.
"Turn round please. my car is parked by the palm tree behind us. my keys are in my pocket. my drugs are in the glove Compartment in a blue packet. bring the packet. . please hurry" Henry gasped.

Shindara took his keys and bolted straight for the car, she got the blue packet and sprinted back to Henry who was still groaning.

"Open it. and give me two tablets" Henry said faintly.

Shindara tore it open and was face to face with a Diamond ring. She gasped and stored at Henry who was now smiling adorably at her. She was seated on the ground staring unbelievably at the ring then at Henry then at the ring.

Holding her shaking hands, sitting on the sand too with her, Henry Stroked her face slowly

" Since we started talking back at the camp, I always used to wonder why you joined the army. you seemed to beautiful to want the tough life of being a soldier. I admired you but My ego wouldn't let me admit it. The past two years with you have been the most heart warming years of my life. I dream of a life time well spent with you everyday. I gave up on love only to have it find me. I couldn't ask God for a better girl. He has given me Courageous queen, A splendid mother for my children, A Companion for life and a best friend." Henry took a deep breath "Shindara, Will you marry me? "

Shindara grinned like a 4 year old and squealed a loud yes. Henry slipped the ring on her finger and hoisted her up into the air.

"It took you forever to propose. but you finally did......... I'm short of words" She kissed him. for a few minutes they kissed. They were both too engrossed in their kiss to notice Tony was now by them holding a camera

"Ugh!!! Please. energizer bunnies. I've seen enough for today" He grunted

"Go away jor" Henry shooed him away.

"I'm here to just tell you four things" Tony said.

"And they are?" Shindara asked smiling and adoring little Tony

"You're minding this naughty boy " Henry protested.

Tony eyed Henry "1. No butt holding in your wedding pictures!!

2. You must not post it on nairaland or else!

3. I really love you both

4. Every one is almost here to celebrate so all these kissing and yeye touching should pause abeg. "Tony said. Henry and Shindara laughed " And oh! number 5...... The end"

*************** Thank you for reading Sinister Affections. I hope you all enjoyed it *****************,

Good one bro.... More grace
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
DemiKOL:
Yes, i enjoyed it..
A job well done.
Keep it up.
mirob:
Wha
princessadeola post=58369488:
Great writeup .keep it up
JoyceTed:

Buh how did Henry manage to escape death He was declared dead already now?

Lovely......I give it to you
t
vosquare:
Beautiful piece
Smooth278:
finally its done!!! great riveting story which was greatly enjoyed... thanks for sharing and good luck with your future exploits...

ps: next time something gets wiped like that use the undo button or if on microsoft word use ctrl z... or better still type directly on a cloud storage
a
heatflux:

Thank you and job well done.
c
Tgold1:

Thanks y'all. grin

Good one bro.... More grace
aptivating story. Thanks for finishing it.
Akinwale14:
Happy ending,, nice story
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
bravo.such a nice piece.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.