Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Sinister Affections Part 2 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections Part 2 (55071 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / From Nigeria With Love: Part 2 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
In as much as Nevetsibot's story is being appreciated and praised, letting it cross over to 2017 is not a good idea.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by princessadeola(f): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Happy New Year in Advance to U
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by LoveSpirit: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kai!! Pls coman update.. and jus make it much more longer!!
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Reading this guys stories is very frustrating, the delay has really taken off the shine.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
The next update i believe will be on September 2017. because Nevetsibot is a very busy dude, as he claim to.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
[b]Darasimi Oluwafemi, Shindara's twin had been having the worst day. She had spent the whole night crying. Her girlfriends had even come to console her on her parents desth. Everyone was up pleading and begging for her to sleeep. But no, her wails went on and on.

Darasimi looked at her phone on her dressing table expectantly. Shindara had still not called. She looked at her face in the mirrir. Her mascarra had washed black all over her face and her hair was in a mess.

Shindara's line hadn't been available for two days now. She hope Shindara hadnt done something stupid. She hoped she was safe.

Darasimi wiped her face with a napkin. Well, what's the use of carrying a clownish face around? She asked herself.

A call came into her phone. She picked the phone up swiftly hoping it was Shindara.

Tcheeeeew, she hissed. It was one of those airtel network calls. She threw the phone back on the table irritatedly and another call came through. This time, it was shindara.

"Hello. Shindara! Where've you put your phone since?'' she barked into the phone. Her emotions had changed from sad to a mixture of sadness and anger.

"Chill jor Dara. I was too busy. How are you?'' Shindara replied too in relaxed tone.

"See the way you're talking like you didn't hear what happened...... wait! Did you hear?''

Shindara laughed weakly ''ofcourse I did. I was only calling to check up on you dear''

"you never cease to amaze me. The army has made you a man. I'm fine dear, you?''

"I'm okay. I'm on my way to Ondo now. We'll talk better when we see.''

"Are you staying at my place or dads place?'' Dara asked

"Dad's place. Your place will be too crowded. I know that those your numerous girlfriends are with you''

"please don't overspeed o. I don't want to lose you too''

"Okay okay. How's Charlse?''

"He's fine. He's coming today sha''

"okay. Bye dear''

Shindara ended the call and studied the speed at which the driver was going.

"Oga sambo, go faster, I need to get to ondo today'' She commanded. She had rented a lexus jeep to take her home.

The shocked driver gasped in disbelief. "Small madam. I'm at 100km/hr now.''

"so? Can't you go faster? I hear the Government has repaired this road.''

"I can.... Sure'' The driver smilled to himself. This small girl he was driving was the type of people he loved driving. The speed freaks. He immediately stepped harder on the accelerator.

Shindara rested her head comfortably on the cars window with her eyes going through the news on her phone. Her pictures as well as Dara's pictures were already up on blogs with several topics attatched to it.

"Shocking!!! Mr. Oluwafemi's twin daughters don't know about his death yet''

"Click here to see the pictures of the sexy twins Mr. Oluwafemi bore.''

"Mr. Oluwafemi's fortune and companies to be shared between his children''.

Shindara shook her head. She disliked the mass media in Nigeria. She pocketed her phone and let her thoughts drift.

She could remember Danladi hugging her and promising to be in Ondo soon to help her find her parents killers. She couldn't say no to his offer. He had said he loved her just when she stepped into the car. She just thanked him. She was hoping he only said that to console her. Danladi was a no no for her.

But Henry? Her heart melted. She saw him running to catch up before her car sped off. She couldn't forget the failed look on his face. The way he stood arms akimbo spoke of frustration. She wished he'd caught up with them. He still loved her for him to be running after her like that. She blushed 'I knew the goat would come around'

She saw a white range rover 2017 model overtaking her car with the corner of her eyes. She looked at the car fully to admire the beauty. Slowly the window of the front passenger sit wound down. She gaped in delight and shock at the driver of the range.

The driver accelerated faster and overtook her car dusting them off in the distance. Shindara could see the range no more. She cocked her head sadly.

"Haaaaaa!! What is this rich man doing naaaa?''

Shindara heard her driver scream in anger as he brought the car to a stop.

The range had parked sideways with a man in a neatly iron starched shirt , a black fitted trouser and a large cammoflague boot standing by the car.

Shindara's driver attempted alighting the car to challenge the range rovers driver.

"No ... Stay here'' shindara stopped him and alighted. She stood a little distance from the man and looked him in the eye.

The spark in his eyes told her he was happy to see her. His lips broke into a smile. Shindara rushed towards him almost crying. He stretched out his arms and welcomed her with a warm embrace. She sobbed on his shoulders while he rubbed her back. Shindara jerked back and landed some girly punches on his chest. He pulled into a tighter hug again.

"I know. I deserve it'' He said and kissed her hair. He took her face by her chin and hoisted her face up. He planted a kiss on her lips.

There was already a queue on the highway. Mororists had left their cars to see and some freaks had started taking pictures. Amidst the honking and horning of cars, Henry and Shindara kissed and they kissed real good as bottled up emotions oozed[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Nathblessing(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Welcome bk Nevetsibot.......
I wish dt stupid Danladi wud just die already.....

Hope updates wud be frequent o.....
NB: whether frequent or not.....I don buy permanent seat for here.....kudos on this story bro......
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Ehmjay(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Long time bro...You came with a BANGER HIT of an update ooo!!!.Another update tonight? wink
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by remiseyi(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
welcome back bro...
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Martin2468: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nevetsibot where u dey naa, this ur story sweet die
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by princessadeola(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good they are back.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by mattyboy007(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wlcum bck n hopr ur goin to keep moving d train dis tym around
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nathblessing:
Welcome bk Nevetsibot.......
I wish dt stupid Danladi wud just die already.....

Hope updates wud be frequent o.....
NB: whether frequent or not.....I don buy permanent seat for here.....kudos on this story bro......
Thanks bros. I go dey try small small
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ehmjay:
Long time bro...You came with a BANGER HIT of an update ooo!!!.Another update tonight? wink
na until tomorrow o .. I hope so. Happy new yr baba
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
remiseyi:
welcome back bro...
THANks bro. Happy new yr
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Martin2468:
Nevetsibot where u dey naa, this ur story sweet die
BOss... I dey here na. I dey free small. Thanks baba. Happy new yr
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
princessadeola:
Good they are back.
lol. Happy new year
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
mattyboy007:
Wlcum bck n hopr ur goin to keep moving d train dis tym around
by God's grace o... Make work no overpower me sha. Happy new yr

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by mattyboy007(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
NevetsIbot:
by God's grace o... Make work no overpower me sha. Happy new yr
Ok. Happy new year Boss
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by YINKS89(m): 1:41am On Jan 09, 2017
pleas juz update dis fin son dat we kan comment beta... anyways welcome back.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by nastynic(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nevetsbolt...
Am so loving this piece *thumbs up* Do u know i feel like slapping u??
Cause u had something like this coming nd never brought it sooner..... The suspense spice up the update sha
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by remiseyi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
NevetsIbot:
THANks bro. Happy new yr
same here... thanks man
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Update should be down before 12 tonight.. Thanks for reading guys
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
[b]"Hello dear'' Danladi picked up the call that came into his phone. He was packing his bag in preparation for journey to Ondo.

"yes, don't worry about it baby, just keep playing along. We'll get them both''

"No, I'll go there straight away. Don't come to ondo yet. I'll have to arrange everything there first.....

Yeah, bye''

He hung up and tossed his phone on his bed. He'd kill that woman as soon as he's done with Shindara's case. She was just one greedy b'tch that wanted to sap him as soon as he gets what he's after.

"Stupid woman'' He hissed and threw a mask and a pistol into the bag before finally zipping it up.

Looking at the miror, satisfied about his smart look, he proceeded out of his house.

"Uncle Dan. Where're you going?'' Zhara popped a question at him. She'd been watching him since.

"Sorry. I'm off to ondo. You're fine on your own eh? There's food and cash at home''

Zhara wondered why her so called uncle was always inconsiderate. He'd always treat her like she was a woman. How was he expecting her to stay in this house along. Danladi could see the frustrarion on her face.

"No, I can't. I'm too young to stay alone, please uncle''

"Your mates back in your village have gotten married, are having kids and they manage their homes. Stop being a spoilt brat'' Danladi replied angrilly and slammed a large wad of cash on the center table. "That should be more than enough for you. Tony is there, he stays alone at times, he's human like you''

"But.... But uncle... He's a boy'' Zhara protested

"shhhhhhh!!!'' Danladi squatted by her and patted her long black hair. "I'll leave a bodyguard here to watch you if that's what you're worried about. Call my line if you need anything. I'm late now. I love you''

Danladi dashed out of the house. After giving orders to the female body guard outside, he drove off.

Zhara looked at the large wad of money her uncle dropped. She flicked through the notes and smilled mischieviously.

Henry drove into the large compound Shindara call a home. What was he expecting? Her father was the richest man in africa. He couldn't help gaping and gawking at the magnificient structure of the house.

Everything was classic and well arranged. The marbled floor, the green lawn, water fountain, trimmed decorative flowers... He was in love.

He alighted after Shindara and proceeced to the boot to take out their baggages. Immediately tony popped out of the back seat and scrambled out of the car to Henry and Shindara's surprise.

"Tony!! What the hell! Who said you could come'' Henry barked at him angrilly while Tony responded by hiding behind Shindara who was laughing.

"You have school tomorrow, why don't you always take school serious? You're going back to Kaduna first thing tomorrow morning'' Henry threatened and shut the boot.

"Hanhan! Uncle, me alone in that house. It's impossicant..... Please,'' Tony turned to Shindara. "Yes, how are you? You look lean, have you been eating at all?''

Shindara laughed and gave him a slight knock. "Only God knows when you'll change''

"Ehs! Make yourself useful and bring that bag in.'' Henry referred to Tony. He didnt want any of the maids handling his bag. He always disliked maids.

Shindara ran up to his side and they walked in hand in hand.

Danladi studied the screen on the dashboard in his car. He was monitoring the gps chip he had placed on Shindara qnd Henry's car. He nodded his head, they had already stopped moving and were at Shindara's home.

It was already evening and with the speed at which he was traveling, he'd arrive Ondo by morning.

He pulled out a sachet of tramadol from his glove compartment and gulped two tablets.

He increased the volume of the music he was playing and increased his speeed. He was soon behind one slow truck. After pressing the horn for minutes, he got frustrated and swung his car into the opposite lane to overtake the truck. It was at a bend since he was new to the road, he went into the bend side to side with the truck.

The headlight of an 18 wheeler with failed brakes coming at full spend in the other lane flashed into his car. The 18 wheeler's driver could only wait for the inevitable crash.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by nastynic(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lovely update,

hahahaha! Karma has caught up with u danladi
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by teel123(f): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please ooo make Danladi confess b4 his death ooo. Nyc Nyc Nyc write up.

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Smooth278(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nice update... Hope he gets what he deserves ...
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by LoveSpirit: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Head-on collision! Just tell me Danladi did not die and I'll know that.. some people can lie!!
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by teel123(f): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2017
LoveSpirit:
Head-on collision! Just tell me Danladi did not die and I'll know that.. some people can lie!!
yes ooo they can lie but he must confess his sins oooo
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by lobiologs(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
I see you are trying to end this story quickly and smoothly, anyways it is still one of my best alongside "letting go" which the author took down the latter post so we thenew comers had to DL the whole story and "red ashes" that 1 is still going tho so i'll be reading both this story and that one anytime I remember to check nairaland literature section.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by harameede99(f): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thumbs up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.