Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Sinister Affections Part 2 - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections Part 2 (55057 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / From Nigeria With Love: Part 2 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya) / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
NevetsIbot:
hello everyone. Please don't get vexed. My dad's 50th birthday is today and since yday, i've not rested my back due to all d work and errands. I pound yam tire today mehn!

I'll try to drop something tomorrow. Hopefully. Thanks y'all

Last pic is me sweating like usain bolt at 6pm
Good to know and congrats, but hope u're not towing the path of " Lie Mohammed "
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by zesh(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
you welcome
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Smooth278(m): 1:17am On Mar 20, 2017
jagugu88li:
Am i being accused of something OR is this an invite to come read? Make i read whilst i await a reply

It's an invitation oh...
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Henry was driving Shindara back home after the court proceedings were over. Her part of her inheritance was given her and equally to darasimi. She was almost moved tears but for Henry who was there to comfort her.

"If my parents had still been alive, we wouldn't be getting all these'' She had said.

Henry made a right turn and straightened the steering. He was wearing a starched blue striped shirt with rolled up cuffs a.nd a long sinos trouser. Turning the steering wheel again, he made a left turn.

"Now that you're super rich now, hope you won't start harassing everyone now?" Henry said trying to spice up the drive.

Shindara gave a small laugh "I'll definitely harass you. Bighead"

"Oh my.... Me? Of all people? The love of your life?"

"Who told you you're the love of my life. I'm the love of your life" Shindara quipped.

"True! I'm guilty as charged. The egusi soup you cook so well has me hooked sha. But God will vindicate me"

Shindara shook her head "Men and food!! So its only egusi soup you like me for? E GBA Mi"

Henry laughed "errrrrrm,should I like you for anything else? The way to a mans heart is food my dear" Henry studied the surrounding as he drove by. He was getting a bad feeling. He felt they were being watched and followed. Good thing he had four soldiers driving in the car behind them.

"What about this?" Shindara touched his laps delicately and rubbed it a little moving her upward.

"Canyon keep doing that?" Henry gasped.

"No! So you'll drive us into a pole abi?"

"Till then... Till then" Henry mused. He held Shindara's palm dearly, rubbing the palm with his thumb. He face forward to watch the road and steadied his left bend on the wheel then took his eyes back on Shindara. She was looking at him in admiration. He couldn't get enough of her. She was a sight to behold. He fixed his eyes on her.

"I love to Shindara" he said looking as vulnerable as ever. Like a lion without fangs or teeth.

Shindara melted. His eyes were so endearing the she was lost in them. The way he said the three worded sentence even was enough to woo her all over again. Her eyes watered immediately To think she used to call him a goat before.

"I love you too baby" she said while a tear ran down her cheek

Henry faced the road grinning like he just did something crazy "I knew it.. I'm the love of her life"

"Goat." Shindara replied "no more egusi"

"Babe,pese bring me the spanner I left on the dinning table" Marcus called out. He was under the kitchen sink trying to fix the iron pipe system.

"Okay dear" Dara came into the kitchen and handed him the spanner along with a kiss to his lips.

"Thanks dear"

"Marc dear, I have a question"_

"Go on babe. I'm all ears"

"Uhn? Since I just got my inheritance, I want to know if you feel uncomfortable"

"How? I don't understand you"

"Like, are you okay with the fact that I'm now a bit..errrrm...wealthier than you?"

Marcus came out from under the sink and burst into laughter "wait! Me, jealous?" He grabbed his belly and laughed so hard. "The only thing that'd make me jealous is if another guy and not me is dating you"

"I know you don't feel jealous or envious of anything na. But... I mean, the society frowns at a woman being wealthier than their spouses and we'll soon be getting married" Dara scratched her neck "they might even say you're after me for the money"

Marcus watched Dara closely. "We've been playmates since nursery school, we started dating at 10....I didn't know what money was then. It was age 17 you finally told me who your father really was.... I fought physically with boys who tried to touch you before I was 16, I got beat up a lot because I loved and protected you...... That was before I even knew how wealthy your father was. Why would you care what the society thinks? Money is just value added to paper. I earn more than enough from my farmland assesses. So, please, all we care and know about is the love we share and no one's gonna steal that from us. I love you"

"Awwwn, I love you too Marc"

Dara heard the doorbell ring. "I'll answer that"...she left to see who Was at the door.

She opened the door to see a huge muscular bearded bald pizza delivery guy holding a pack of pizza.

"Pizza?" Dara exclaimed "Marc, did you order pizza?"

""I didn't"

"Sorry, we didn't order pizza." Dara said to the huge guy but the man didn't move an inch. Instead she saw the most viscous frown she'd ever seen in her life. She peered over his shoulder to check for the professional security personnels at the gate. She saw the lying lifelessly soaked in their own blood.

She made to run but the huge guy grabbed her neck and taped her mouth. He slammed his hand on the back of her neck and she collapsed.

Marcus was inside thinking about the suspious unordered pizza. "Oh my God No!" He crawled out from under the sink as fast as lightening. He grabbed a Jagger knife and bolted out of the kitchen to the front door.

The huge guy was already putting dara into the car in the compound when Marcus came out of the house in full speed. The huge guy turned immediately with a pistol and released a bullet into Marcuse's chest. Down he went.

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Smooth278(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Damn!!! These guys don't joke around!!! Nice update man, more power to your elbow as w3 wait for more grin
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Tgold1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
nice update man
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
wow wow wow
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by sou1p1an0(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
started dis story today and have finally caught up with you guys...great story bro buh it must not b a call dat wud save d day for some characters tho
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Nathblessing(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
#Serious face# Nevetsibot! Nevetsibot!! Nevetsibot!!! How many times did I call you?..... Hope u knw dt Marcus cannot die..... Ehn ehn.....since we ve agreed on dt...the story can continue...... More updates pls......
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Smooth278:
Damn!!! These guys don't joke around!!! Nice update man, more power to your elbow as w3 wait for more grin
thanks bruh
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tgold1:
nice update man
thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
wow wow wow
siren grin
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
sou1p1an0:
started dis story today and have finally caught up with you guys...great story bro buh it must not b a call dat wud save d day for some characters tho
welcome bro. Hope yu read it ffom part 1?
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nathblessing:
#Serious face# Nevetsibot! Nevetsibot!! Nevetsibot!!! How many times did I call you?..... Hope u knw dt Marcus cannot die..... Ehn ehn.....since we ve agreed on dt...the story can continue...... More updates pls......
lol. Ion know if Marcus will die o
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by sou1p1an0(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
welcome bro. Hope yu read it ffom part 1?
sure i did. thumbs up to you
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
sou1p1an0:
sure i did. thumbs up to you
thanks bruh
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Good morning guys

[b]

"What's wrong darling? You've not been yourself for some days now. Tell me, what's happening?" Okafor sat by Trina's bed. He'd been noticing her for some days now. She had been having this dead sad eyes for some days now and hadn't been putting effort to her looks lately.

Okafor was greatly worried. He hadn't seen her look this hopeless since he knew her, even when he used to maltreat her. She always recovered with smiles.

"Trina, talk please" He pressed

Trina was laying on her bed staring gravely at the ceiling. She had her night gown on. Okafor shifted nearer and touched her exposed lap. "Trina... Is it me? What have I done?"

"Its not you Okafor. I'm just not happy" Trina said retracting her leg close to her away from Okafrs hand.

"Then why have you been going around looking dead?"

"Do you want to help me Okafor?" Trina asked giving him a strong eye contact.

Okafor nudged his head like a loyal dog."Anyway I can"

"Thanks dear. I just need your car and a few Thousand nairas for some days"

"But, haven't you your own car? Why mine?"

"Mine is faulty dear.Its just for some days"

"Okay. But tell me why you need my car and money first"

"I have some things to do in Akure.Business related"

"Okay......?? What business?" Okafor raised his eyebrow

"Fvck it Okafor. Are you giving me or not?"

Okafor stood looking at Trina for some seconds. He needed his car today. He needed to get to Enugu today and he hated taking public transport. He referred driving himself and be responsible for his safety other than give his safety to a personal driver or a public transport driver. He stood arms akimbo not sure. He wanted to make Trina happy but the way she was behaving seemed like she was trying to use him.

He watched Trina get up to her knees on the bed. Slowly,she let her night gown fall down her body. Okafor stood there like an hypnotized rat relishing every part of her body he could see through the second white transparent part of her night gown. The buldge in his trouser said he was more than ready. In a slow motion,Trina took off the transparent cloth of her body leaving only her red bra and panties on. She rubbed her hands on her tighs brought them up to her chest and rubbed her greats through the bra seductively. Okafor trotted forward, joining her on the bed. Trina grinned and wrapped her her hand round his neck locking her lips with his. She ran her hands down his chest to his waist unbuckling his belt as fast as possible. He was already rock hard and had sprung out as soon as the belt and fly were eased. She smilled lustily at how big he was. She made him lay his back down and started to speak to his microphone. Okafor had his eyes shut in ecstasy. Her strokes were perfect and precise. He pulled her closer and laid her back threw her legs apart and attacked her beautiful female core. He was sex starved. Hungry and ready to devour. He had stayed off other girls since he made the decision months ago to save his marriage.

Trina watched him working on her. She faked her moans to throw him off his guard. As soon as she saw he was engulfed in her,She reached under her pillow and brought out the during filled with concentrated benzodiazepines. She dug the cyringe into Okafors neck and infused the chemical into him. Okafor sprang up from her immediately looking fierce.

"What was that Whaaaaa diiid yooooo............" His words dragged as he slowly drifted into deep sleep. He fell straight hitting his head on the bed post.

Scared, Trina searched his pocket for his keys, she found them, drew a gun from her chest drawer, wore her clothes and dashed out of the house

"Where are we going?" Shindara asked again.

"You'll know soon. Just chill... We'll be there in about two hours" Henry replied with a smile.

"When its not like we're going to Lagos " Shindara punched him. "Seriously Henry, where're we going?"

"Babe, relax jor. It's a surprise for you. I shouldn't even be telling you about it. Just sit back... Stubborn girl"

"Okay o. Seem like you and Marcus are up to something crazy" Shindara said as she changed the music.

"Marcus? Why did you say that?" Henry asked. He hadn't planned anything with Marcus.

"He messaged me this morning saying he and Dara were taking going out of town for some days. Dara also messaged me"

"I know nothing about that... No one told me a thing. But it'd be cool if we ran away to some beach for a year but sadly, I'm in Ondo for work related stuffs"

"A year? To do what?? A whole year!" Shindara exclaimed laughing at Henry.

"What couples do best na.. Don't ask me, you know what" Henry winked at her.

"Better find someone else to follow you. He wants to kill me." Shindara laughed.

"Don't tell me you...... Ohhhh my... Are you a virgin?" Henry's eyes bulged in disbelief.

"Yes and I'm not ashamed of it" Shindara replied poking her jaw up into the air in pride.

"So, Danladi did not.........." Henry mumbled the words but Shindara heard Danladi's name.

"He did nothing. He was caring and nice though. I caught him staring lustfully at times but he's a very good person"

Henry pretended to cough just to make her stop talking beautifully about Danladi.

"You're jealous!!" Shindara poked him laughing mockingly.

"No... Darrrrh... No! At all.... Okay well.. Maybe a bit"

"Okay, so you? I'm not expecting you to be perfect but did you touch Trina??" Shindara asked. Her stare was deadly. Henry made sure he fixed his eyes on the road. He swallowed bile... Best he could do was keep quiet. He ran his fingers over the wheel trying his best to look cool. He'd been with Trina many times. How was he supposed to say it to Shindara. He bit his lower lip.

"Did you see that antelope that just ran into the bush there?" Henry tried to change the topic. He only met the unmoved stare of Shindara. He swallowed again and mused silently on the wheel

"So you did touch her" Shindara said looking dissapointed.

The rest of the drive was silent. Henry was too disturbed to notice the black van that had been following them right from J4.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Fijumokesayo(f): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2017
What does Danladi really want? Geez! He's so full of evil"... Weldone dear
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by oheni(f): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
nice one! welcome back
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by honourable356(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
oheni:
nice one! welcome back
smiles...the story is interesting, right?
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by ADECULATE(f): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
God go soon catch u, u dis yeye danladi, lol. Weldone Op, kudos to u
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by mattyboy007(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Nyc one keep it cuming bro
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by oheni(f): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
honourable356:
smiles...the story is interesting, right?
yeah..
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
nice write up
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Dainty09(f): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lovely story... I really don't know that guy's pblm, Danladi needs to really suffer for all his atrocities at the end
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by tunjilomo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
When is the next update
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by Leiykong(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
ADECULATE:
am here ooo, following till d end
i don show ooo
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2017
waiting.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by yusufibrahim(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Me self dey wait for more..... Nice update bro but me no happy with Henry o why him go touch that Trina he Bleep up big time
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by excel101(m): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Though one really need to finish up what he started. Nevetsibot really bleeped up, now this story might end up taking you a whole year to finish.
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
[b]Hello guys. Biko mamage this.. I should update tonight too

"Shindara'' Henry called ''Have you noticed this black van behind us?''

Shindara looked behind and saw the van. "No.''

"Its been following us for a while now and its been driving at our pace''

"Are you not just being paranoid?''

"oh? See!'' Henry slammed his leg on the accelerator and the SUV surged forward in full speed.

Shindara watched the van pick up after them and chills ran down her spine.

"Quick.. Call Dara and be sure she's okay'' Henry ordered drawing out a pistol from under the drivers seat. He fundled with the pistol and tucked it under his belt.

Shindara put a call through to Dara but her phone was off. She dialed Marcus'es phone and it rang but he didn't pick. She dialed twice again until the call was taken.

"Hello, Marcus! Where're you?'' She asked

"Dara........ Dara's been taken.... I'm dying'' was the reply she got. Marcus'es voice was so low and strained.

"What!! Marcus! Talk to me...please... Hello..hello! Where's Dara?'' Shindara screamed but no reply came though the call was active.

"What's it Dear? Talk'' Henry asked accelerating even faster.

"Dara's gone and Marcus seems to be dying'' Shindara whispered staring into nothing.

"Quick... There's a gun in the glove compartment... Arm yourself..... Fvck!!! I should have known better'' Henry exclaimed.

"Henry, I'm scared'' Shindara corked the pistol with her.

"I swear. I'm not gon let anyone take you. I swear!'' He assured. "we'll have to go back to Ondo now''

They approached a police checkpoint and they were flagged down by an officer with oversized uniform. Henry sighed as he parked. Atleast, they weren't alone. He could still see the van approachihg but slowing down. He smilled.

"officer. Good day. I'm Lt. Henry from....''

"I know very well who you are!'' The officer barked and pointed his rifle straight at Henry's head. Another officer was already pointing a pistol at Shindara.

"you....you're not police men'' Henry stated the obvious.

"You guessed correctly my friend! Now shut up and get down... Both of you''

The third policeman barked. Henry identified him as the huge guy.

"Lord Jesus!'' Henry whispered as he placed his hands on his head.

The van pulled over and out jumped the driver.

Henry and Shindara were already standing by the car, handcuffed.

"Look what we have here!" The driver exclaimed and laughed mockingly "Romeo and the girl who won't be Juliet'' He laughed again and ordered them to stop facing the car and look at him.

Henry turned slowly. The voice was familiar. He made eye contact with the driver.

"You!!" Henry gasped.

"Me!!!" Danladi replied with a sinister smile.[/b]
Re: Sinister Affections Part 2 by NevetsIbot(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
nice write up
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.