Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out (36396 Views)

Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by amanikondo: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
21Savagw:

This is why after 10 years of dropping your single, you are still an "up and cûming" artiste...Hating when there's no evidence to back up your hate...you think illegal immigrants will be able to fly or even want to fly down to Nigeria without Immigration and customs? Your IQ is questionable.

All these Afonjas, this is why I can't eat Amala.

[size=14pt]Not until you mentioned Afonja that I know that your IQ too is ultra low & questionable . Afonja is synonymous to Ilorin and not yoruba. You this flat head jew, you better go to Biafraland to comment.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by fkj950ax(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
iamtewwy:
Afonjas.. na dem dem.. Dey no dey use ear hear say owambe.. Those demons... .. Proudly omo Igbo cheesy

Don't know why, but I feel a pang of pity for you...

You need to let out a lot of bottled up emotions and see the world is indeed a better place.
Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

amin embarassed

u don well?
Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by skedy1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Old pix.
Infact, very very old!
Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by franksam2009: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
21Savagw:

This is why after 10 years of dropping your single, you are still an "up and cûming" artiste...Hating when there's no evidence to back up your hate...you think illegal immigrants will be able to fly or even want to fly down to Nigeria without Immigration and customs? Your IQ is questionable.

hahahahhahaha guy u wicked o , I can't stop laughing hahhahhahahahahah
Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by aiir2303(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
21Savagw:

HABA! Dude this is too much. What did he do now. See you now the guy doesn't have the liver to enter NL again. Na WA oo. Is that how u use to do

Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by Akfakorede(m): 3:52am On Nov 15, 2016
21Savagw:

lmao...
Are you a fan of 21savage?
Do you listen to 21savage?
Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2016
21Savagw:

Since day one of my Nairaland account. Airforce1 having been beaten undecided
21Savagw:

Since day one of my Nairaland account. Airforce1 having been beaten
Re: Two Yoruba Big Boys Dancing Themesleves Out by 0ganiru: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Something peacockish about dress and dance . I'm not yet convinced Igbo ladies find dignity in them. The few that do, we are better off without. [I may be biased may be because of how they collaborated with evil on us, their almost brothers in the civil war]. After the ravaging, they come for our ladies with ill-gotten fortune

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.