Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them (792 Views)

Advice To Nairalanders And Moderators For 2018 / Female Nairalanders And Romance / The Mystery Of NAIRALANDERS And The Quest For Front Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by jaymichael(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have been on this forum for some years and here are my favorite Nairalanders in ascending order and their qualities I admire.
1. Naptu2 is arguably my favorite person here. He posts Very matured and insightful topics. He has a deep love and knowledge of history especially the modern history of Lagos. He is intelligent and I see him as "non partisan" in his approach to socio-political discussions. His knowledge of contemporary issues is phenomenal.
2. Explorers Sile is my second favorite here. Just like Naptu2, his topics and posts are useful and insightful. He is never afraid of doing the hard work of research. He is brilliant and very orderly in his presentations.
3. Ishilove is one individual that I love her personality. She has an eye for and she appreciates good threads. I love her matured and warm disposition and she comes across to me as a good leader. She is an intelligent fellow and a good model for the women folks. She is also a good writer.
4. Mynd44 is one hardworking mod on this forum and one of the most insulted. I like the way he moderates the this forum and he goes about his job ignoring all insults and distractions. He bares his mind and states his opinions on issues without fear or favour. I like his work ethics.
5. Tonyebarcanista The nairaland polician. He is intelligent, brilliant and knowledgeable. He is never afraid of research and his knowledge of contemporary socio-political issues is remarkable. We may be on opposite divides on certain views and issues, he states his opinions beautifully and logically.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by kinibigdeal(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
undecided
Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaymichael:
I have been on this forum for some years and here are my favorite Nairalanders in ascending order and their qualities I admire.
1. Naptu2 is arguably my favorite person here. He posts Very matured and insightful topics. He has a deep love and knowledge of history especially the modern history of Lagos. He is intelligent and I see him as "non partisan" in his approach to socio-political discussions. His knowledge of contemporary issues is phenomenal.
2. Explorers Sile is my second favorite here. Just like Naptu2, his topics and posts are useful and insightful. He is never afraid of doing the hard work of research. He is brilliant and very orderly in his presentations.
3. Ishilove is one individual that I love her personality. She has an eye for and she appreciates good threads. I love her matured and warm disposition and she comes across to me as a good leader. She is an intelligent fellow and a good model for the women folks. She is also a good writer.
4. Mynd44 is one hardworking mod on this forum and one of the most insulted. I like the way he moderates the this forum and he goes about his job ignoring all insults and distractions. He bares his mind and states his opinions on issues without fear or favour. I like his work ethics.
5. Tonyebarcanista The nairaland polician. He is intelligent, brilliant and knowledgeable. He is never afraid of research and his knowledge of contemporary socio-political issues is remarkable. We may be on opposite divides on certain views and issues, he states his opinions beautifully and logically.
I blusheth. Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by naptu2: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaymichael:

Thanks very much.

2 Likes

Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by hahn(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Unfortunately I can't fit it into just 5 people.

Too many great minds on this forum and I have learnt immensely from all of them in their different ways
Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaymichael:
Oshe My boss
Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by jaymichael(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Oshe My boss
Na me hail pass bross.
Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by ishiamu(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
1. opiaoku

2. devilhimself

3. hiredkiller

4. omenkata

5 kingodemons, themonster bloodkiller bloodkiller generalbk genbloodykiller mrjangaweed
Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by Davedoz(m): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmmm...

1. Seun: If not for him we won't be here. I really admire you a lot, Mr. Seun Osewa.

2. Lalasticlala: I don't even know him at all at all. But the way his name sounds in my head is sweet! angry And we dey disturb the guy for Africa! Sometimes, I wonder how he feels with the fame! Fly shey? Olodo! grin Still chop knuckle! cool

3. Explorers: If I no mention this boss then this post no complete!!! He has made us smarter and versatile! Thanks. I appreciate you!
P. S.The way you dey share all the comments on that your pre wedding thread, tire all of us wey dey follow you ooo! If the proper ceremony come start nkor?! undecided I love you bro #nohomo cheesy

4. Toks2008: Yes, your views and threads can be controversial atimes. I learn from you a lot on relationship gists! Just like every other person I learn from, I disagree with some of your views sha!!! But most times you're so on point. I'm sorry, some minds on NL can never understand what you are saying until they test marriage!!!

5. Davedoz AND "My Boo": Yeah!!! I gas list myself ooo. Self love is important. Because, if I no dey this list, nobody go dey this list!!! I enjoy how I come here to read comments and laugh and laugh and laugh. How I don't bother commenting if I can't make page 0 or 1. How I love to read and learn, how nairaland is my Google, my newspaper, my comedy channel, my Wikipedia and phone section my computer village and tech classroom! Yea,
"My boo" is not her NL username of course! I dey fear most of una for here! She also has to be on this list! I introduced her to NL. I can remember telling her, 'any Nigerian that is not on Nairaland is not a complete Nigerian! Abeg if you no dey Nairaland where you come dey?' Since she entered NL, I started enjoying NL more! We share funny and interesting posts, we'll always dissect and discuss Toks2008 controversial topics! It will always end with her saying, "e don do, e don do, this whole topic is beginning to annoy me!". Guys believe me when I say NL is so much fun when you have someone to discuss it with, laugh about it, share posts and comments, My boo thank you for agreeing to join NL.

I love Nairaland it has added ALOT OF VALUE TO MY LIFE! GOSH!!! I cannot overemphasize this point! I actually have 3 standby tabs that never closes on my Opera browser and the 3 of them are 3 different sections on the same Nairaland!!!

Now I'm getting emotional! cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by Funjosh(m): 5:09am On Nov 15, 2016
ishiamu:
1. opiaoku

2. devilhimself

3. hiredkiller

4. omenkata

5 kingodemons, themonster bloodkiller bloodkiller generalbk genbloodykiller mrjangaweed

Ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by ishiamu(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2016
Funjosh:

Ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tinydick
Tinydick
Tinydick
Tinydick
Tinydick
tongue if u need 20....I go still give u

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine In China / Big Whale Found In Akassa, Bayelsa State - Villagers Shared It / Olowogbogboro : Nathaniel Bassey praising ntel for #HalleluyahChalleng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.