Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer (3098 Views)

Please, I Need A Job:graduate Chemical Engineer Since 2014 / Vacancy For A Chemical Engineer At A Company In Victoria Island / Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by Zeconia: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Zeconia is an oilfield chemical and procurement firm based in Lekki, Lagos.

There is a vacancy for the post of a Chemical Engineer.

Interested applicants should preferably be fresh graduates, and minimum BSc. Interested applicants should send the following to the e-mail: hr@zeconia.com

- CV
- Passport Photograph.

Regards,

Management
Zeconia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by Arrowgents: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
What of mech engrs & hnd grad
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by Swiftylistic: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Please who know how to get to this place from CMS
Federal Civil Service Club, onikan by military hospital
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by daddytime(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kindly help fix my kid sister up for this job. She's a chemical engineer and a bright kid. Already told her to forward her cv her name is . Thanks in advance for helping
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by chebyshev(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nice one. I have forwarded my cv. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by kross101(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thanks I just applied and I hope to hear from your organisation soonest. God bless.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by daddytime(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Any word yet sir/ma?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by Golden75(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Just applied.hop to hear from them
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by CioAngels(f): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Swiftylistic:
Please who know how to get to this place from CMS
Federal Civil Service Club, onikan by military hospital
From cms take bus to race course, there are keke there and tell the rider where you are going to. The military hospital is not far from race course.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by lakland(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Can an industrial chemistry graduate apply
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by 1miccza: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op is the position still open??
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by okonji4real: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who else got invite for interview?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by yinka90: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
have you gotten an invite?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by okonji4real: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
yinka90:
have you gotten an invite?
yes
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by Golden75(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
okonji4real:
yes
When did u apply pls?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by okonji4real: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Golden75:

When did u apply pls?
14 nov
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by shegzy2009: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Got an invite too.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by michaelbelgium(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
i got an invite too
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by okonji4real: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2016
michaelbelgium:
i got an invite too
when is ur time?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by okonji4real: 1:28am On Nov 22, 2016
shegzy2009:
Got an invite too.
when is ur time?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by michaelbelgium(m): 5:09am On Nov 22, 2016
okonji4real:
when is ur time?
1pm
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by shegzy2009: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2016
okonji4real:

when is ur time?
2pm
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by daddytime(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2016
No invite for my sister and i wonder why.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by tiwiz9(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Zeconia:

Interested applicants should preferably be fresh graduates, and minimum BSc. Interested applicants should send the following to the e-mail: hr@zeconia.com

- CV
- Passport Photograph.

Regards,

Management
Zeconia.
just saw this now. Please, has application ended?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by femzey(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
please house I need HSE or any engineering job,I have HND mechanical engineering upper credit HSE level 3 from ispon and also a graduate member fire protection association of Nigeria.. femi_jimoh2000@yahoo.com or contact me on 08137726375
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by xsanctus(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2016
shegzy2009:
Got an invite too.
okonji4real:

when is ur time?

Did you attend the interview, how was it?... Have they gotten back to you?
michaelbelgium:
i got an invite too
okonji4real:

when is ur time?

Did you attend the interview, how was it?... Have they gotten back to you?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Has anyone been contacted after the interview?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by 1900boy: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Zeconia:

- CV
- Passport Photograph.

Regards,

Management
Zeconia.

Please it is wise you notify your applicants if they were successful or not, so as to able the ones unsuccessful to move on. Thanks
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by 1900boy: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
okonji4real:
Who else got invite for interview?

Any news yet?

shegzy2009:
2pm

Any news yet?

michaelbelgium:

1pm

Any news yet?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Any update? Applicants should talk pls. Has anyone been contacted?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Chemical Engineer by vera031(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
I know a friend that has gotten an offer letter for this job. I'm not trying to discourage anyone but it's best to also look out for other jobs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Services Limited (TSL) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positi / Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company / Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.