Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Whatzapp Group For Relationship,marriage And Bussiness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatzapp Group For Relationship,marriage And Bussiness (456 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatzapp Group For Relationship,marriage And Bussiness by omisore: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Do you fall in any of the three groups mentioned and you will like to meet ,share and encourage each other.Kindly send your number to this mail remabuconnectnetwork@gmail.com.
Re: Whatzapp Group For Relationship,marriage And Bussiness by fabem(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
omisore:
Do you fall in any of the three groups mentioned and you will like to meet ,share and encourage each other.Kindly send your number to this mail remabuconnectnetwork@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Aid Worker, Who Rescued Nig 'witch Child' Wins 'world's Most Influential Person' / My Husband Shaved My Hair For Rituals, Wife Tells Court / Ambode’s Wife Tasks Women Lawyers On Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.