Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ini Edo Runs To The Us - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Runs To The Us (1044 Views)

Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Runs To The Us by funkystanl(m): 2:01am On Nov 03, 2009
"In the face of the controversy that trailed her life before and after she got married, Ini Edo, left her detractors with the impression that she did not give a hoot about all said about her.
But looks like the facade of boldness has collapsed. People close to the actress said Ini could no longer cope with the deluge of negative tales around her and ran off to the US.
It was rumoured that her not-too-long-ago marriage with Phillip Ehigwina had hit the rocks, after she caught him red-handed doing "the deed" with another babe shortly after the wedding.
Yet some people said the actress only jetted out to relax for a while before coming home to do what she knows best." - punch
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by cooldud62: 2:25am On Nov 03, 2009
I hate to do this, I am sorry i have to!
@ poster, are you silly? Whats yours with Ini Edo?
Dont you know that links are included when stories are pasted?
I see you've got no job cos you sat down to copy saturday punch for us.

Get a life and leave the poor gurl!
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by OgidiBoy(m): 2:27am On Nov 03, 2009
Nigerian too like rumors angry
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by muffins(f): 2:33am On Nov 03, 2009
Once a cheating punk, always a cheating punk. cool
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by cooldud62: 2:34am On Nov 03, 2009
@ poster, i am sorry for my earlier comment.
I went tru your other posts and realised you are a kid.
I tot you were an adult. Pardon me pls.
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by muffins(f): 2:41am On Nov 03, 2009
^^How do you know that? undecided
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by jaata(m): 2:57am On Nov 03, 2009
I do not understand how much gossip Nigerian tabloids generate! They are worse than American tabloids. First Mercy Johnson is a LovePeddler, then Ini Edo and Uche Jumbo are lesbian lovers. And know Ini's husband is cheating on her! Come on people we have to learn to stop believing everything we hear! please!
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by Kunbee: 3:44am On Nov 03, 2009
That story was in Saturday punch
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by selena(f): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
False story.I still saw ini and her husband at a restaurant last week,and they looked happy.LEAVE THE LADY ALONE.haba
Re: Ini Edo Runs To The Us by yme1(f): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
sighs undecided

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith And Jada Pinkett-smith 'separate After 13 Years / K Solo In Marriage Mess: Wife Abandons Him After 6 Months... Cites Dirty Reasons / Seal Accuses Heidi Klum Of Cheating With Bodyguard While Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.