Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Etisalat Ends Movie Download!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Etisalat Ends Movie Download!! (803 Views)

Spider-man Into The Spider-verse Full Movie Download / Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Ends Movie Download!! by Kirinwa: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have it in authoritative confirmation that Etisalat Nigeria has ended their Blackberry Subscription Service.
For some of us that bought Blackberry when subscription was free we can understand the pains of not being able to download movies or follow up our favourite TV shows anymore.

For those that still have Etisalat data on their blackberry, once its finished. Daz all.
Re: Etisalat Ends Movie Download!! by liberty2150: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Kirinwa:
I have it in authoritative confirmation that Etisalat Nigeria has ended their Blackberry Subscription Service.
For some of us that bought Blackberry when subscription was free we can understand the pains of not being able to download movies or follow up our favourite TV shows anymore.

For those that still have Etisalat data on their blackberry, once its finished. Daz all.

Hello bro, My main handle was banned and of such, can't message you in the football betting thread.

Won something with the nairabet code you dropped with 2h stake. Would have staked more if I know it would come through. Reply me with ur number so I can appreciate u even if its 5h airtime.
Re: Etisalat Ends Movie Download!! by Kirinwa: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
liberty2150:
Hello bro, My main handle was banned and of such, can't message you in the football betting thread.
Won something with the nairabet code you dropped with 2h stake. Would have staked more if I know it would come through. Reply me with ur number so I can appreciate u even if its 5h airtime.

You can send MTN airtime to this number 08097727916. No calls please.
Re: Etisalat Ends Movie Download!! by Kirinwa: 6:00am On Mar 12, 2019
liberty2150:

You may send MTN recharge but no calls. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Excites Nigerians With ‘data Is Life’ Thematic Campaign / Bbnaija: Bassey Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / Who Else Thinks Lagos Would Be Perfect For The Next Fast And Furious Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.