Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy (24620 Views)

Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad / 17-year-old Girl Commits Suicide In Kano Over Mother’s Divorce / Protests After Pakistan Frees Christian Woman Sentenced To Death Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by tempel(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:
All this publicity won't do him no good...

It's certain that once you can't proof beyond proof that the person you are trying to prosecute is guilty beyond reasonable doubt, then the person should b given the benefits of the doubt.

Instead of all this bickering, why don't he appeal the judgement, or why do we have three tiers of courts?
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by MrGerald(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

It's certain that once you can't proof beyond proof that the person you are trying to prosecute is guilty beyond reasonable doubt, then the person should b given the benefits of the doubt.

Instead of all this bickering, why don't he appeal the judgement, or why do we have three tiers of courts?
You're simply stuupid

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by tempel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

seems you are without conscience. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by blueskies(f): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by blueskies(f): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Someone is sayin 'why didn't dey prove that d people arrested are guilty', For goodness sakes' wat other proof do dey need. The man(amadu audu) or wateva he's called confessed to the crimes and a couple others, apart from dat it is clear from d history the man had with the woman, so he is guilty, and if the jury feels he's not, he is still a leading force to the guilty ones. I dnt jst understand why dey let him go, are der no credible witnesses to testify dat it wasnt a case of blasphemy? The perpetuators wil nt go unpunished, am sure of it, one way or d other, they wil get wats coming to them. The victim and her spouse are easy goin, dey did nothing wrong to desreve this. May God comfort d husband and d family

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Godfather92(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
It really hurt to be sincere, wish her internal rest in God's bossom

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Mbathebastard: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Afonjas will be here surpporting evil as usual.
Let same fate befall him who can speak agaibst this evil.

Face the North and stop crying over Afonja. Why are so scared of afonja? Dont you have shame.

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by ever811(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

and now you can imagine what this animal product of Mohammed the sex addict has to say!..I don't blame you guys,..its the demonic laws pass to you guys by that ass hole demon called Mohammed ...

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by yankeypha: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
The most painful part of it is that, after killing innocent people they will be proudly saying that there religion is a peaceful religion, I remember when I was very small, I went for holidays in sokoto, kebi, we went to church with my cousin, almagiri boys will come to our face, draw Jesus at cross and use long nail and be nailing him, if we try shout with them they will bring knife to kill us, now if we Christians draw there mohamed, just cartoon form, they will start killing us, wicked religion. God of Israel will be fighting for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
bdauran:
The best thing is to avoid blaspheming one's faith.
Did you read the article at all? Nowhere did she blaspheme!! It was a plot by Dauda to take over her shop!!

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Did they proof that in the court
Didn't you hear read they weren't even charged to court? The judge threw out the case despite the fact that Dauda confessed he was behind the whole plot

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Why didn't they proof those people they arrest are the ones that beheaded her?

You obviously didn't read the article. She wasn't beheaded. She was hit on the head with heavy metal rods
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by ezy2: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

You must really be very stupid and brainless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
I sympathize with you sir. May your wife rest in peace.

But we Igbos sometimes... If you know a certain people or religion does not favour you or like you, do yourself a favour and relocate... Forget business, continue your business in your new place. That's all

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mbathebastard:

Face the North and stop crying over Afonja. Why are so scared of afonja? Dont you have shame.

Scared of who..
Dont be ridiculous no afonja is man enuff to face me physically. Ah swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by kikake: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
CSTR13:
****The same killers that have been set free under a sharia law- a more respected legal basis in the north than even your constitution.
You must be an afonja. They are the only zombie like species i have seen outside the television screen. The only set of people in Nigeria that worship their romanticized concept of one naijeria beyond the boundaries of common sense or rationality. Not even the parasitic north are that annoying.

Afonjas are driven by crave of cheap cash from crude oil in the Southsouth, as well as belief that soon, Buhari shall pass over office of president to another Afonja.
Thirdly, Afonjas and predominantly Muslim northern Nigeria share religious connections, hence, value systems. Even if Muslim northern Nigeria starts to force Sharia Criminal laws upon all of Nigeria, most of Afonjas wouldn't mind.

Nigerians from the old East and Midwest Regions, you are roped into one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by kikake: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
T9ksy:

But your brother who has been living in the north since 1971, barely a year after the civil war which saw the devastation the northerners heaped on his fellow ibos is not a zombie?

He has lived all through the religious riots in the same north wherein ibos are the main casualities and yet he did not see fit to remember his homeland. It's only now that the chicken has coome home to roast that he realises that one nigeria is a sham.

In actual fact, your brother up there is the most annoying of all "fake nigerians".

Agree with you. The late woman's husband was another fake one Nigeria people, until the fake nature of Nigeria visited him.

Also, Easterners living in the north are fake one Nigeria people.
Money counts first for them before everything.
They are expecting others to do the struggle for East's independence from Nigeria before they return to the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by elfeezy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:

did u actually read d post or ur jes commenting,,pls dont come here and show ur ignorance

3 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by NICENEDU29: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
slurryeye:
I'm so sorry for the pastor, his family and the family of his wife about the unwarranted death of his wife.
However, I will like to use this medium to talk about the Igbos attitude I have observed countless times towards their hosts on this forum. The number of insults Igbos haul at Yoruba on a daily basis despite that Yoruba land is the region most populated by Igbos outside their igboland is quite surprising. But unlike the Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani have very little tolerance for outsiders that insult them. Imagine the faith that will befall Igbos if they claim that Kano is no man's land as they like to claim in Lagos. Or what would've happened when Igbos were insulting Oba of Lagos during gubernatorial election if it were emir of Kano or sultan of sokoto. I just pray that Yorubas continue to tolerate them. But no matter how tolerant one is, you get to a point where you can't take it anymore, and I pray Igbos don't push Yoruba to that point.
Trash talker!

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by elfeezy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
slurryeye:
I'm so sorry for the pastor, his family and the family of his wife about the unwarranted death of his wife.
However, I will like to use this medium to talk about the Igbos attitude I have observed countless times towards their hosts on this forum. The number of insults Igbos haul at Yoruba on a daily basis despite that Yoruba land is the region most populated by Igbos outside their igboland is quite surprising. But unlike the Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani have very little tolerance for outsiders that insult them. Imagine the faith that will befall Igbos if they claim that Kano is no man's land as they like to claim in Lagos. Or what would've happened when Igbos were insulting Oba of Lagos during gubernatorial election if it were emir of Kano or sultan of sokoto. I just pray that Yorubas continue to tolerate them. But no matter how tolerant one is, you get to a point where you can't take it anymore, and I pray Igbos don't push Yoruba to that point.
seems u jes got in here for d first time,,
ok lemme ask u who started Biafra? IPOB shits,,?
wen going for equity, go wit clean hands...

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by kikake: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mbathebastard:

Because Afonja is the bridge through which Arewa people colonize the south of Nigeria.
Any day Afonja demands Oduduwa Republic from Nigeria, Arewa can do little or nothing to save their one Nigeria from dissolution.

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by engrchykae(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
So sad Pastor Mike, l know this couple very well, the woman cannot even hurt a fly, at a point she was working with Union Bank while the Man is a pastor and also has a shop, so sad the way they killed these woman, they may escape human justice but God is the ultimate judge and he will reward everyone , Rip to the woman angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad
you may also know Stephen dimkpa,pastor Martins etc
the deceased accommodated my mum and three other spinsters during the early 80s,they were present during my parent's wedding and my parents were present at her burial.
what a life.

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Emassive(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2016
It's confirmed that your parents too didn't enjoy free education which is the reason why you can never make sense on any sensitive matter. Sorry.. Rip to your sense
T9ksy:

But your brother who has been living in the north since 1971, barely a year after the civil war which saw the devastation the northerners heaped on his fellow ibos is not a zombie?

He has lived all through the religious riots in the same north wherein ibos are the main casualities and yet he did not see fit to remember his homeland. It's only now that the chicken has coome home to roast that he realises that one nigeria is a sham.

In actual fact, your brother up there is the most annoying of all "fake nigerians".

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by elopee3000(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:
may trump deport all afonjas ewu like u, yeye oba of lagos asked all igbos to die in lagoon and ur talking like ewedu

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by slurryeye: 1:29am On Nov 15, 2016
elopee3000:
may trump deport all afonjas ewu like u, yeye oba of lagos asked all igbos to die in lagoon and ur talking like ewedu

700 billion of Trumps cannot deport me because I'm not in USA and I don't have anything to pick there. In as much as I don't support what the Oba said (mind you, he didn't ask Igbos to die in lagoon), for the sake of good hospitality Igbos have received from Yorubas, they should have handled the situation more diplomatically instead of insulting the Oba and all Yorubas just like you're doing now. Like I pointed out in my previous post, if Emir of Kano or Sultan of Sokoto has said something similar, and Igbos decided to insult the monarch, we know what it would have escalated to. I repeat it, do not dare or instigate quarrel with your host if you want to live in peace.
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by elopee3000(m): 2:15am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:

700 billion of Trumps cannot deport me because I'm not in USA and I don't have anything to pick there. In as much as I don't support what the Oba said (mind you, he didn't ask Igbos to die in lagoon), for the sake of good hospitality Igbos have received from Yorubas, they should have handled the situation more diplomatically instead of insulting the Oba and all Yorubas just like you're doing now. Like I pointed out in my previous post, if Emir of Kano or Sultan of Sokoto has said something similar, and Igbos decided to insult the monarch, we know what it would have escalated to. I repeat it, do not dare or instigate quarrel with your host if you want to live in peace.
if British should behave like ur useless oba of lagos white people would ve mudered all yorubas in london, is not in london two yoruba jihad boys behead a british soldier ?did white people killed all yoruba people ? What did igbos commit against oba that warrant him to wish all igbo dead in lagoon?is jimi agbaje an igbo man cant igbo person vote who ever he chooses ? What type peoples do we ve in africa ? U want white people to do to u what u as black man will never do for ur fellow black man,

4 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by slurryeye: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2016
elfeezy:

seems u jes got in here for d first time,,
ok lemme ask u who started Biafra? IPOB shits,,?
wen going for equity, go wit clean hands...

I joined Nairaland in 2008 with my 1st moniker before leaving Naija in 2010, back then I saw Igbos calling Yorubas names and daring them to do their worst. I always ignore demeaning comments and was absent on the forum until about 3 years ago when Google search keeps bringing me to nairaland anytime I search for things on Naija. When I came back, things weren't bad as now, and I didn't bother to register. But about a year ago when Seun banned discussions on succession, I realized that many Igbos that vow to leave and never come back to the forum came back, and this time around decided to go really hard on insulting and demeaning Yorubas. I would've ignored the comments just like I used to do, but the fact of the matter is, if someone is writing terrible things about your tribe or race and you decided to do nothing about it, those false terrible things will become what your tribe will be known as. Though we may all think Nairaland is just a Nigerian thing, but it's actually not. When people search for info on Naija, Nairaland is always one of the link provided in the search result. I owe it onto myself and my tribe's people to debunk any lies and insults propagated against us.

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by slurryeye: 2:55am On Nov 15, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Trash talker!

Chinedu, I dare you to mention any city or state in Igboland where Yorubas claim it is no man's land. If you can't, then my talk is not trashy.
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by slurryeye: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2016
elopee3000:
if British should behave like ur useless oba of lagos white people would ve mudered all yorubas in london, is not in london two yoruba jihad boys behead a british soldier ?did white people killed all yoruba people ? What did igbos commit against oba that warrant him to wish all igbo dead in lagoon?is jimi agbaje an igbo man cant igbo person vote who ever he chooses ? What type peoples do we ve in africa ? U want white people to do to u what u as black man will never do for ur fellow black man,

Those Jihad boys you call Yoruba are as British as any white boys because they were born there and grew up in that culture. That case aside, the Oba never wished all Igbo dead in lagoon. What he was preaching against was the devisive approach Agbaje was using in order to get votes. Like I said earlier, what the Oba said was wrong, he is human for Christ sake. A diplomatic approach would've been better than insulting and demeaning him and the all yoruba tribe.
Lemme ask you a question, answer genuinely from your church mind, let's say Obi of Onitsha made a comment similar to the Oba of Lagos, and Yoruba people everywhere started insulting him and the all Igbo people to a level where they are threatening that if the Obi is not careful, they will make sure Onitsha doesn't exist again. How will you feel?
Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by elopee3000(m): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:

Those Jihad boys you call Yoruba are as British as any white boys because they were born there and grew up in that culture. That case aside, the Oba never wished all Igbo dead in lagoon. What he was preaching against was the devisive approach Agbaje was using in order to get votes. Like I said earlier, what the Oba said was wrong, he is human for Christ sake. A diplomatic approach would've been better than insulting and demeaning him and the all yoruba tribe.
Lemme ask you a question, answer genuinely from your church mind, let's say Obi of Onitsha made a comment similar to the Oba of Lagos, and Yoruba people everywhere started insulting him and the all Igbo people to a level where they are threatening that if the Obi is not careful, they will make sure Onitsha doesn't exist again. How will you feel?
what can igbos do to yorubas? in lagos nothing that dosent stop igbo person from insulting yorubas back if they insult we igbos, what type of respect do u want from igbo they buy land from yoruba in lagos and pay cash while fulani kill to take land and u still insult igbo pls isiaka abi sakarudeen pls give me peace

2 Likes

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Leez(m): 4:01am On Nov 15, 2016
CSTR13:
****The same killers that have been set free under a sharia law- a more respected legal basis in the north than even your constitution.
You must be an afonja. They are the only zombie like species i have seen outside the television screen. The only set of people in Nigeria that worship their romanticized concept of one naijeria beyond the boundaries of common sense or rationality. Not even the parasitic north are that annoying.
na only dm no try leave ds silly contraption
cuz dy took all the top jobs ownd by easterners afta the counter coup and d civil war
they knw dat once evrybdy go dia way dy are finishd
hausas have farming,east hve commerce,ss hve oil and seaports.they have notin

1 Like

Re: 'One Nigeria Is A Lie'- Husband Of Igbo Trader Killed In Kano Over Blasphemy by Leez(m): 4:09am On Nov 15, 2016
slurryeye:
insult who?
ur oba tried to force ndigbo to vote apc and wen e no work he strd talkn trash abt lagoon
as fr ds animal who killed ds pastor he was doin ablution in front of her shop wen he had his own
heck his own kinsman had to tell him to stop.
so who disrespectd who in two scenarios eh? smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RRS Prevents Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. / Man Hacked To Death By Cutlass-Weilding Thugs While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Man Escapes Death At The Hands Of Vigilante Member A Week To His Wedding.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.