Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates (11878 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce Chats With Students At Government Secondary School, Abuja / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by nghubs1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Common Sense Senator Ben Murray Bruce have revealed that Nigerian airlines are having difficulties servicing airplanes because they cannot get forex.

Senator Bruce questioned why pilgrims get forex at special rates while airlines can’t get it to buy parts and are flying planes that could drop.

Airlines are forced to cut corners and put lives at risk. The planes are overworked without access to necessary service and parts

Right now in Nigeria, even aviation fuel isn’t available. Airlines are forced to cut corners and put lives at risk.

Senator Bruce noted that in Nigeria, even aviation fuel is not available.

Senator Ben Bruce is one of the most active senators in present administration.

http://nghubs.com/ben-bruce-questions-why-pilgrims-get-forex-at-special-rates/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by AllTheWayUp: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Buhari is just confused and unprepared to Govern Nigeria.

Dollar will get to 500 Naira by January

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
BEN MURRAY BRUCE is a hypocrite...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Sall(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
He is very right on this one. Religion should be barn from politics. Government should not be involve in religion activities what so ever.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by betty202020(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

BEN MURRAY BRUCE is a hypocrite...
what makes him a hypocrite?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Is dis country cursed?...Lord Am done pls!!!!

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by richidinho(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2016
jegz25:
Not now Bruce...don't join d likes of FFK u r better than that

Meaning?

16 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by jegz25(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Dreal11247: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
When the President is more interested in Islamising the country than fixing it, what again do you expect. But the will of God will surely prevail.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by schoolhelpng(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
hummm
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Exactly. It makes no sense. The people handling the financial sector of this country seem to be confused.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by hazyfm1: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016

Cocaine Pushers forming Pilgrims

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by cecs(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
So this man still in Senate
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by ceeethru(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Ben murray Bruce your always talking about what people should do, I think it's high time you start telling us what you're doing as a senator of the Federal Republic.

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by mrvitalis(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2016
The cbn governor has said this is not true and has addressed this long ago.. . So ur this uninformed??
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Same way forex is available for you SINators to purchase Prado Jeeps, hypocrite!!!

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by lomprico(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Ah! Buhari still dey give them?? angry

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by BrutalJab: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Religion of ***

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by AntiWailer: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2016
They already got it before the dollar went crazy.

It is applicable for both Christian and Muslim Pilgrims.

I questioned it to and I got answers from the appropriate quarters not Twitter.

People travelling next year would have started paying by now and arrangement would av been made with cbn on the exchange rate by now.

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by mrvitalis(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
Buhari is just confused and unprepared to Govern Nigeria.

Dollar will get to 500 Naira by January
And how is that a bad thing
Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2016
for those who have been diligently saving against the Naira and making sure that they have little investment in Nigeria.. now is the time to plan your escape.. after 2016.. na uche face me and you go dey look grin grin grin grin

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Timoleon(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2016
For what its worth, this observation seems kinda stale...the cbn governor already addressed this topic extensively months ago when it was hot as a topic. As for the airlines, they have been known to cut corners over the years wether forex be available or not. I am of the opinion that the airlines can pull thier resources together in a consortium and buy up or partner with one of the oil well owners, and refine their needed aviation fuel.

Ps, i agree that the state should distance itself from religion...i just feel this particular scenarion here has been addressed months ago and is a case of flogging a dead horse.

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Welcomme:
I agree with him...Religion and politics can not go together...Religion will always want to drag us back..Only the muslims and some fanatical Christians wont agree with this..
Note..The reason y I didnt put some fanatical muslims is because, to me all muslims are fanatical about their religion. They dont think straight or rational as far their religion is concerned..

but that is hardly true... 99% of Muslims are contrary to your statement of Muslims being Fanatical.. at least we are not like the Jesus Freaks.. just saying

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by mazifrankmore: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Buhari is just a mistake

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by tafrica(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2016
jegz25:

Can you highlight what Bruce said that is not right? or is it wrong to criticize govt's failings?

I hate calling people zombies, so I will pass.

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by hotice01: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
And how is that a bad thing
Really dumb question!

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by millionboi(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2016
buhari is president of d north

Re: Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates by SuperBlack: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Simply because they have the Real Oga At The Top

Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" / APC: We Won't Give Preferential Treatment To Any Aspirant In Edo / Buhari Defends Emefiele’s ‘Unorthodox’ Policies, Says It’s Alternative Model