Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage (1725 Views)

See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
President-elect Donald Trump said he's "fine" with same-sex marriage remaining legal across the country, and wouldn't appoint Supreme Court judges with the goal of reversing that ruling. He also pledged to appoint judges who oppose abortion rights. Source: CNN

Trump on SCOTUS: I'm fine with same-sex marriage
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/14/trump-scotus-60-minutes-cbs-sot-ath.cnn
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by otukpo(f): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Trump, i am not fine with it.
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by TrapSoul(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Before nko? You must be fine with it grin
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
otukpo:
Trump, i am not fine with it.
My Dear I warn people he will disappoint his fans. It has just begun.

When will we get it?
Only the masses can create change stop believing in leaders that don't give a damn about the common man.

1 Like

Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
TrapSoul:
Before nko? You must be fine with it grin
Don't mind them gullible people are in the majority.

Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by MalcoImX: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My Dear I warn people he will disappoint his fans. It has just begun.

When will we get it?
Only the masses can create change stop believing in leaders that don't give a damn about the common man.
Anybody with a sense of history knows Trump's not someone to rely on. Even Silvio Berlusconi, a man who by all means shared many of Trump's attributes has distanced himself from him. He just said, unlike Trump he has never advocated for isolationism and protectionism. But where's Omokri and his talk about Trump being the one to protect Christian values?

1 Like

Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Sibrah: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
PDP really support this guy . . . .
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by olawalepopoola: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eyin ti Trump e je ka ro wo yin! You never see anything! His own go worse pass Obama own self! I pity America and I pity the world inhabitants. One of the sacred seven seals revealed in the book of Revelation is about to be released

1 Like

Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Alexk2(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
I said it, they didn't believe me.. .i said the man is only lying and talking about what people want to hear.

The revelation just start; more are still coming.

They even said he's a Christian and will restore morality back in US; hmmmm undecided...we'll all see

1 Like

Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
MalcoImX:
Anybody with a sense of history knows Trump's not someone to rely on. Even Silvio Berlusconi, a man who by all means shared many of Trump's attributes has distanced himself from him. He just said, unlike Trump he has never advocated for isolationism and protectionism. But where's Omokri and his talk about Trump being the one to protect Christian values?
I wonder?
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Alexk2:
I said it, they didn't believe me.. .i said the man is only lying and talking about what people want to hear.

The revelation just start; more are still coming.

They even said he's a Christian and will restore morality back in US; hmmmm undecided...we'll all see
Hahaha bringing back morals.
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
olawalepopoola:
Eyin ti Trump e je ka ro wo yin! You never see anything! His own go worse pass Obama own self! I pity America and I pity the world inhabitants. One of the sacred seven seals revealed in the book of Revelation is about to be released
Not sure about 7 seals stuff but definitely the world is in for a rude awakening.
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by abduljabbar4(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
And some fools were saying he was sent by God. How can a pervet like that be sent by God? In fact just look at his wife. Nigerian christians think white people care about religion so much like they do. Lalasticlala
Re: Trump On SCOTUS: I'm Fine With Same-sex Marriage by Bitterleafsoup: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
abduljabbar4:
And some fools were saying he was sent by God. How can a pervet like that be sent by God? In fact just look at his wife. Nigerian christians think white people care about religion so much like they do. Lalasticlala
Ignorance and gullibility displayed by most, not just Nigerians, but the majority of human beings is one of the reasons Americans do not allow the Popular Vote to rule the country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ruble Is Now The Worst-performing Emerging Market Currency Against The Dolla / Sarah Palin: Obama Wrong On Israeli, Afghan Policy / If You Think You've Got It Bad, Take A Look At This =>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.