Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ (897 Views)

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Paayne Vs Blessedmarshal***|\\\ / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by teddybiyasi(f): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 5 bars(50 words per bar)

- Deadline is 8pm, November 13
November 2016.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by MOSflame: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Life is a game you win some you(jew) lose some/see this(cd's) niqqa back then he was a coward he took him many years to build up some courage but now he has grew some(gruesome)/if you think you can blow me off my niqqa am not candles on birthday cake/getting in this battle you're putting your life  at stake/once I stab your right(rite) eye(hi) in the(Hindi) future you gonna be called the Nigeria version of fetty wap/its like you got some(sum) spaces in between your teeth(tit) well my punch will fill the gap(s)/

since(sins) you are a Muslim once you get killed in this battle I won't inform your parent but carry on the funeral and bury you with a mat/the sad scenario of your lifetime is that none of your songs has ever top d chart/ur bitcch is a d controller she's always on my niqqaz dick/cus she sees(cease)you like an impotent prick/Rapacme might be too broke but he has to pay for is sins/i will make your heart fails once I tears apart your blood veins/

overhead your niqqaz saying the only time you feel hornny(honey) is when u see dog's mating/before you were eighteen have been blazing and thats why you hating/since I gat beef with blood then you will surely swim in it/i write bars sitting  near the sun(son) for you niqqaz to feel the heat(hit)/splitting bars into two like Moses did to the red sea/d only time you think you have been to America is when you are on mountain top and you oversee(oversea)/

Have barbeque many mcs brain for lunch so yours is not not an exception/am so ambitious as devil am d niqqa that killed jude before he could see revelation/the last time I walk into your rap show I was the only one in the crowd/when I say am superior niqqaz think am proud/ur bars is suffering from kwashiork u better start taking vitamin k/i will make your whole family go gaga like chuddy k/

am not a fan of John cena but you niqqaz can't see me cus your eyes are hung on my scrotum/why are you mad at me maybe you are just been discharged from asylum/am not claiming the best,but am superior to the rest while stepping on the vets/ur flows so disgusting you better feed them to the birds in their nest/i Will make this battle hotter for this g know (geno) like titanic engine room(rum)/u must be apc supporter cus you always go all about with a broom/

lets bullets rain and leave em red here like nunu bells though/no matter how hot your bars are I will still claim the deal though(diildo)

1 Like

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by RapAcme(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Quick freestyle at mos...

Leqqo

MORE TECHS BLAST THROUGH /so when I'm launching-basukaz /it's a total wreck on the g's zone without touching-kakouda/..next.. I "place the 9 on his arm "...Fernando TORRES TATTOO!!!! /(gzone )

Sure you can't wreck "my hope here" when I'm LIFTING FOUR NINES /"a Po low" your CHICKS WITH JAWS DYKE /fact is.. You are in a tour where your flows can only be "SICK IN YOUR EYES "!!!!!!/(myopia, apolo )

Mos claims he ball hard and REP ALL GREAT
TEAMS IN POLAND /plus he's known in Uruguay
THEREFORE BLAZING WITH FORLAN/so my
thugs-had-this nd got-angry /it was a "transfer of
aggression " as they make their macs "place
bids on his head " like DECORATING A
MONARCH!!! /

I WRITE RHYMZ THAT KILL DUDES /'TIGHT LINES AH BRING TOO/plus I ain't cool-
with-techs/i pen barz that 'kill sh1t'..poo-sees-
death! /if e imitates me and 'pen his'?,,he'll end
up like yetunde idowu as he DIE BY A PISTOL!!'/
wait!!!.. I said he'll end up as another yetunde
idowu as he DIE BY A PISS TOOL!!!!! /

Your dirty bars can't be compared to mine.. Cos I
"DROP CLEAN THINGS " GEE/put a blade
between your thighs.. Now he's she,,
MOCKERY FITS HIM PLS/next ..his two hands in the air like I ROBBED HIM IN HIS CLICK/
See!!!!.....no matter what the judges "decides to
state"...I'll still "win this bitch"
I'm TRUMP IN THIS SH1T!!!!.....
(Clinton)
# Ac_WhatsUp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by MOSflame: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nice one but not really impressed I expected more from you
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
airmark, please clean the thread

Giyazz
MuhdG
Ibime
Mikuz
Teddibiyasi
darkrebel101
testerfuze
Gottoboy
kr0ne

votes needed please
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by airmark(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
MOSflame:
Life is a game you win some you(jew) lose some/see this(cd's) niqqa back then he was a coward he took him many years to build up some courage but now he has grew some(gruesome)/if you think you can blow me off my niqqa am not candles on birthday cake/getting in this battle you're putting your life  at stake/once I stab your right(rite) eye(hi) in the(Hindi) future you gonna be called the Nigeria version of fetty wap/its like you got some(sum) spaces in between your teeth(tit) well my punch will fill the gap(s)/

since(sins) you are a Muslim once you get killed in this battle I won't inform your parent but carry on the funeral and bury you with a mat/the sad scenario of your lifetime is that none of your songs has ever top d chart/ur bitcch is a d controller she's always on my niqqaz dick/cus she sees(cease)you like an impotent prick/Rapacme might be too broke but he has to pay for is sins/i will make your heart fails once I tears apart your blood veins/

overhead your niqqaz saying the only time you feel hornny(honey) is when u see dog's mating/before you were eighteen have been blazing and thats why you hating/since I gat beef with blood then you will surely swim in it/i write bars sitting  near the sun(son) for you niqqaz to feel the heat(hit)/splitting bars into two like Moses did to the red sea/d only time you think you have been to America is when you are on mountain top and you oversee(oversea)/

Have barbeque many mcs brain for lunch so yours is not not an exception/am so ambitious as devil am d niqqa that killed jude before he could see revelation/the last time I walk into your rap show I was the only one in the crowd/when I say am superior niqqaz think am proud/ur bars is suffering from kwashiork u better start taking vitamin k/i will make your whole family go gaga like chuddy k/

am not a fan of John cena but you niqqaz can't see me cus your eyes are hung on my scrotum/why are you mad at me maybe you are just been discharged from asylum/am not claiming the best,but am superior to the rest while stepping on the vets/ur flows so disgusting you better feed them to the birds in their nest/i Will make this battle hotter for this g know (geno) like titanic engine room(rum)/u must be apc supporter cus you always go all about with a broom/

lets bullets rain and leave em red here like nunu bells though/no matter how hot your bars are I will still claim the deal though(diildo)
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by airmark(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
RapAcme:
Quick freestyle at mos...

Leqqo

MORE TECHS BLAST THROUGH /so when I'm launching-basukaz /it's a total wreck on the g's zone without touching-kakouda/..next.. I "place the 9 on his arm "...Fernando TORRES TATTOO!!!! /(gzone )

Sure you can't wreck "my hope here" when I'm LIFTING FOUR NINES /"a Po low" your CHICKS WITH JAWS DYKE /fact is.. You are in a tour where your flows can only be "SICK IN YOUR EYES "!!!!!!/(myopia, apolo )

Mos claims he ball hard and REP ALL GREAT
TEAMS IN POLAND /plus he's known in Uruguay
THEREFORE BLAZING WITH FORLAN/so my
thugs-had-this nd got-angry /it was a "transfer of
aggression " as they make their macs "place
bids on his head " like DECORATING A
MONARCH!!! /

I WRITE RHYMZ THAT KILL DUDES /'TIGHT LINES AH BRING TOO/plus I ain't cool-
with-techs/i pen barz that 'kill sh1t'..poo-sees-
death! /if e imitates me and 'pen his'?,,he'll end
up like yetunde idowu as he DIE BY A PISTOL!!'/
wait!!!.. I said he'll end up as another yetunde
idowu as he DIE BY A PISS TOOL!!!!! /

Your dirty bars can't be compared to mine.. Cos I
"DROP CLEAN THINGS " GEE/put a blade
between your thighs.. Now he's she,,
MOCKERY FITS HIM PLS/next ..his two hands in the air like I ROBBED HIM IN HIS CLICK/
See!!!!.....no matter what the judges "decides to
state"...I'll still "win this bitch"
I'm TRUMP IN THIS SH1T!!!!.....
(Clinton)
# Ac_WhatsUp

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
mvgt: Rapacme

better setups and rhymes added stings to the bars. mosflame, it's not about homophones, they have to at least play.
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by Hydrog3n(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2016
A good battle,MOSflame I saw effort,but there's no point being technical if the homophones aren't gone relate,so it affected delivery

1.Opener : MOSflame
2.Rhymes : RapAcme
3.Similes/ Metaphors : RapAcme
4.Punchlines : RapAcme
5.Personal : MOSflame
6.Words play : MOSflame
7.Closer : RapAcme
8.Flow : RapAcme

MOSflame = 5 RapAcme = 9
M.V.G.T = RapAcme
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by mikuz(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Rapacme did better.

MVGT : Rapacme
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2016
MOSflame's so-called wordplays made me cringe. You have a long way to go, son; and obviously you need a thoroughgoing understanding of what wordplays are and how they should be used.

It's better that you steer clear of wordies and that you don't use them at all than that you should use a forced and bad wordie. A bad wordie reduces points, just like bad metaphors and bad rhyming do.

I expected more from Rapacmne but he disappointed. This is 2016 -- no battle MC should still be playing pistol with piss tool. Get creative guys!

MVGT: Rapacmne -- largely because he didn't cram so many forced wordies in his verse, because he at least attempted polysyllabic rhyming, and also because his verse had a better structure.

1 Like

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by RapAcme(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2016
DarkRebel101:
MOSflame's so-called wordplays made me cringe. You have a long way to go, son; and obviously you need a thoroughgoing understanding of what wordplays are and how they should be used.

It's better that you steer clear of wordies and that you don't use them at all than that you should use a forced and bad wordie. A bad wordie reduces points, just like bad metaphors and bad rhyming do.

I expected more from Rapacmne but he disappointed. This is 2016 -- no battle MC should still be playing pistol with piss tool. Get creative guys!

MVGT: Rapacmne -- largely because he didn't cram so many forced wordies in his verse, because he at least attempted polysyllabic rhyming, and also because his verse had a better structure.
thanks alot bro will up my game... truth is that i've been rusty as bleep! ,I know that's not an excuse... will up my game
Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by JigsawKillah(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
big ups to both shooters for showing up

Battle Closed!

Rapacme proceeds to the next round!

1 Like

Re: ///|***NRBNT 2016:rapacme Vs Mosflame ***|\\\ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Rap Battle / Calabar Festival Dj's Audition 2013 - Dj Preppy Thrills Audiences / What Song Did Olamide Sample On "Prayer For Client"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.