Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? (39339 Views)

How The Issakaba Started; Sam Dede Narrates / Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Genea(f): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dah movie scared d shiit outta me.

Seun wtf is wrong with d login ish undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
OOOS:
I didn't know Mr Ibu was in Issakaba. He has really come a long wayyy
he was the guy that showed Issakaba boys around the town, I think that should be part one, his brother was killed by ritualist in the movie

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by pellucid(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
shey nah film abi movie
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by TrapSoul(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have seen it and am just 20 tongue
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Dannyfaraday(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
pellucid:
shey nah film abi movie

Both oo.
Na the same thing
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Dadehmola: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mehn - this film sha...

Reminds me of its contemporaries like " Izaga", "Sister's on the run", "Witches", "End of the Wicked (where dem witches dey shout "puff-puff" for night grin) etc

3 Likes

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by miqos02(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
I never watch am oh
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Dannyfaraday(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dadehmola:
Mehn - this film sha...

Reminds me of its contemporaries like " Izaga", "Sister's on the run", "Witches", "End of the Wicked (where dem witches dey shout "puff-puff" for night grin) etc

Oboy no be only you.
That puff puff film scared life and death out of me
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by BASHMAN1991(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
hmmm I can't believe my eyes mr Ibu was featured .if cutlas turns red it mean you have betrayed them and you have gone immediately.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by BASHMAN1991(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
hmmm I can't believe my eyes mr Ibu was featured .if cutlas turns red it means you have betrayed them and you have gone immediately.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Shobizz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Isaa ka ba owe ya Isaaka ba. Na wa ooO, long time sha. So me sef don old small lol, but I never get Boo
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Dadehmola: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dannyfaraday:

Oboy no be only you.
That puff puff film scared life and death out of me

Yes oh

N.a. that time parents dey warn children say make dem no dey collect edibles from thier friends - no matter how close cheesy
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by funnynation(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Black and white TV... Na for nebo house we stay watch am oo. That time, the only electronics wey we get na ''Torchlight''
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Innocentchris: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lolz! I watch dat movie starting from part 1,2,3,4 ad 5. to d extent i formed isakaba group in my area ad i was elected as d leader ka! I nearly wan kill one okoro one day.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Shobizz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kylekent59:
D part I remembered was when thieves went and rob a bank 5 of them made dir way out and left one in d bank.when d remaining one came out, his gang had left him behind and d isakaba boys were right at him, he leaned on a tree and disappeared.d leader of d isakaba boys said in a loud voice, I KNOW WHERE U ARE!!! And he stabbed d tree and d thief appeared and he was killed.
Remembered. If d cultlass when placed on your body turns read, u are dead!!! grin grin
NOT TREE OOO, NA WALL & HE DIDNT EVEN STAB HE HELD D NECK 4RM D WALL, but u try 4 dat remembrance
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Legend87(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
OOOS:
I didn't know Mr Ibu was in Issakaba. He has really come a long wayyy

He was the informant.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Vizzim: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
All those who have seen this movie and your just 20, 21 or 22. You sure say no be remix you watched. Don't trust ALABA guys.

No offense to anybody
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by abat4real37(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
issakaba oweyo issakaba
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Lijams(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
I remember very well, they started Season Film in disguise imagine pt1-4.
But wait oooo, I can't remember Mr Ibu is in ds film, I can't remember there is a mumu scene in Issakaba(Bakassi)
Let me remind of the role Ibu played in the movie,he was d one that took the decapitated body of his brother to the king's palace with the help of the village's youth.they protested to the palace placing the body on a stretcher.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by fergieboy: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Chai when nollywood was nollywood ..good old days

Others legendery movies are

Igodo

Iva
The time
Egg of life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tolzeal:
I no fit forget this movie .... smiley
me to oh
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by tingizzy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
funshint:
yeah and this epic film too "Igodo"

igodo, the land of no return... I was 6 wen i watched dat movie, now am 23

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by jozee8: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
;DOdeshi!! oshi ewari na gutar.... Iii... Sakkabba!! grin
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by maleeks(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
Genea:
Dah movie scared d shiit outta me. undecided
Me too, it gave me nightmare

oh boy, I was in primary school then mhen
this reminds me of those kids I spent my early days with, I wish those days could come back, I miss you all I swear.
Lanre, Junior and Ridwon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Emmysteve(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
I watched only the part one and two.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Angel1696: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
issakaba issakaba issakaba oye ya issakaba that was their theme song.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
yomibelle:
baddest action film
Wah about 'Men of the new Jerusalem?
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
funshint:
yeah and this epic film too "Igodo"
Also 'Men of the new Jerusalem'
Dat film ehn...
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Karleb(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Isakabaa! Gone are the days indeed.

#feelingnostalgic
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by buffalowings: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Issakaba odumba Issakaba

Chai

We go dey sing that song come they play with cutlass

Glad nobody was hurt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.