Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? (39360 Views)

How The Issakaba Started; Sam Dede Narrates / Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by macsilver(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2016
Lmao I was so young then... around 6 Or so! I could remember only one person in the film. But Mr. Ibu? At all!
See as e fine die. He was never ugly
These are thenkimda films iroko and ibaka TVs should help us find. #BringBackIssakaba! Lol
Pls who knows where we can download this ooo
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Collins0609(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Thirded
thesicilian:

Me too o, I'm just shocked now to see him. Back then we didn't know him as a star.. This movie is one of the best Nigerian movies I've ever watched!

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by atoleybaba(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2016
yedidiah:
I remember the film wella. Ebube and Woke. Also movies like end of the river( Julius agwu) and Desporado the story of Derico, starring, Emeka Ike.

When Nigeria movies make sense. Movies like Above death, School boy......
derico grin
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by silversonuc(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2016
in sam dede's tone a river cannot pass tru a forest without pulling dwn trees
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by olamipopson: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2016
yea I'm about to marry now its true I watched the film and also jump.come 2017 you will celebrate with me......
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Sweetliver(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2016
Never know Mr IBU dey Isakaba.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by nely(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2016
The funny part is that we still have this movie in VCD, I.watched the movie last week and was.surprise to.see Charles inojie and he was.the assistant director, pete ene too etc
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by allaboutobed(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
idu1:
Mr ibu featured in that movie?
am still trying to remember..
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
A MOVIE BASED ON THE TRUE STORY OF WHAT ONITSHA USE TO BE THEN.......THOSE BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN ONITSHA KNEW WHAT AM SAYING...... U CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT WITHOUT HEARING GUNSHOTS AND BULLETS FALLING ON THE ZINK IF U LEAVE IN PUBLIC YARD LIKE ME......FACE ME I FACE U....... ROBBERS ROAM THE STREETS AND RUB IN DAY LIGHT...... THERE'S ALSO THE STORY OF EDII NA NOGU
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Lawz20(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
I remember very well, they started Season Film in disguise imagine pt1-4.
But wait oooo, I can't remember Mr Ibu is in ds film, I can't remember there is a mumu scene in Issakaba(Bakassi)

He was in the movie o, though he wasn't dat popular den, he was d one who sang iwe iwe (iwe) in part 2 I tink
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls can I still get this movie at the market, I love A̶̲̥̅♏ die
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by abrahamzy: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
iiisakabaaa
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by skedy1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
The river does not flow through the forest without bringing down trees!

Igwe, they have just killed one of my boys, dumped his body by the road side, with a threath note on it! Am gonna fine them And bring them to justice!
Boys...let's go!

Sam Dede killed it in that movie!
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by samsard(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2016
OOOS:
I didn't know Mr Ibu was in Issakaba. He has really come a long wayyy
Yea, I also don't remember seeing him in Issakaba, was shocked seeing his face and thinking : isn't that Mr Ibu?
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by TheSCRYPT: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

email niceguy198925@yahoo.com

You have got a mail.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Btruth: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
One of the best to have came out from SE after Glamour Girls and others. In fact i'm looking for where to buy all the series of ISSAKABA to buy. Anyone have an Idea?
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by jojo012345: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2023
I am looking for a movie Emeka Ike play in . It’s similar to the issakaba movies but it’s old and I just forgot the name . Any help ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) / BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked / Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.