Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo (52183 Views)

Why You Must Get The Book OGBANJE By Dr Caséy Amaefule / The Carrot, The Egg, And The Coffee / Cups Of Coffee With Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by liljboy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nmaglit:
Abeg ogo who b D caller hop no b person wey go com put sand sand ekanem garri biko
have you been reading the story at all?
Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Ogodlovely1(f): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2016
"I am sorry, I thought you were someone else " Ekanem replies in a fidgety manner.

"Is everything okay?" , he asks with a soft voice.

"Of course !.how are you doing? ,she replies.

"I am doing great. There's this new movie that is trending .It was produced by a famous comedian. Would you like to watch it ...with me when you are less busy ? , he asks.

"Hmm! I am still on leave.I wouldn't mind. What day do you have in mind?" , she replies.

"Will tomorrow by 6pm be okay?" , he asks .

"Yeah", she says to him.

They discuss briefly and end the phone call.

Ekanem waits in the living room for Richard who confirms via a text that he is close by.

He arrives in some minutes and they both go to the restaurant for lunch.

After a hearty meal 0f seafood okra soup and eba , they discuss over a bottle of wine and peppered grilled fish.

"I hope that your ex boyfriend has stopped bothering you? "he says to her.

"Not really but I will handle the situation. Don't worry", she replies.

" I haven't heard you speak about kokomma recently,are you guys okay? , she asks.

"We broke up some weeks ago",he says to her .

"Wow! ,you didn't tell me.What a coincidence, we both broke up with our partners around the same time" , she says with a straight face.

Richard holds one of her hands across the table and stares at her.

"Maybe we keep making mistakes because we are meant to be together Ekanem" ,he replies.

"Hmmm "Ekanem says as she takes a sip of wine.

He watches her as she drops the wine glass on the table after taking a sip of wine.

"I see you don't share my opinion? " , he says to her.

"I am sure you made your earlier statement because you feel lonely without your exgirlfriend", she replies.

He smiles and says "Ekanem, I cherish our friendship so much. I can confidently say that you are my best friend " .

"I cherish our friendship as well", she replies .

"The truth is that I have always loved you Eky. I didn't want to jeopardise our friendship by dating you initially. When you told me that you were dating Philip,a part of me died. I went into a relationship with kokomma thinking that I would find you in her but I felt empty with her. I know this sounds horrible but truth be told Eky,I kept on wishing that you and Philip would break up so that I would have another opportunity to tell you about my feelings for you,"I am sorry, I thought you were someone else " Ekanem replies in a fidgety manner.

"Is everything okay?" , he asks with a soft voice.

"Of course !.how are you doing? ,she replies.

"I am doing great. There's this new movie that is trending .It was produced by a famous comedian. Would you like to watch it ...with me when you are less busy ? , he asks.

"Hmm! I am still on leave.I wouldn't mind. What day do you have in mind?" , she replies.

"Will tomorrow by 6pm be okay?" , he asks .

"Yeah", she says to him.

They discuss briefly and end the phone call.

Ekanem waits in the living room for Richard who confirms via a text that he is close by.

He arrives in some minutes and they both go to the restaurant for lunch.

After a hearty meal 0f seafood okra soup and eba , they discuss over a bottle of wine and peppered grilled fish.

"I hope that your ex boyfriend has stopped bothering you? "he says to her.

"Not really but I will handle the situation. Don't worry", she replies.

" I haven't heard you speak about kokomma recently,are you guys okay? , she asks.

"We broke up some weeks ago",he says to her .

"Wow! ,you didn't tell me.What a coincidence, we both broke up with our partners around the same time" , she says with a straight face.

Richard holds one of her hands across the table and stares at her.

"Maybe we keep making mistakes because we are meant to be together Ekanem" ,he replies.

"Hmmm "Ekanem says as she takes a sip of wine.

He watches her as she drops the wine glass on the table after taking a sip of wine.

"I see you don't share my opinion? " , he says to her.

"I am sure you made your earlier statement because you feel lonely without your exgirlfriend", she replies.

He smiles and says "Ekanem, I cherish our friendship so much. I can confidently say that you are my best friend " .

"I cherish our friendship as well", she replies .

"The truth is that I have always loved you Eky. I didn't want to jeopardise our friendship by dating you initially. When you told me that you were dating Philip,a part of me died. I went into a relationship with kokomma thinking that I would find you in her but I felt empty with her. I know this sounds horrible but truth be told Eky,I kept on wishing that you and Philip would break up so that I would have another opportunity to tell you about my feelings for you", Richie says to her with a soft voice.

"This is all so sudden, I really appreciate you and I know that it must have taken alot of courage for you to say how you feel. I am going to give it some thought and get back to you. I sincerely do not want to jump into another relationship. I hope you understand",Ekanem says to her.

"Fair enough, I will give you all the time you want dear ", , Richie says to her with a soft voice.

"This is all so sudden, I really appreciate you and I know that it must have taken alot of courage for you to say how you feel. I am going to give it some thought and get back to you. I sincerely do not want to jump into another relationship. I hope you understand",Ekanem says to her.

"Fair enough, I will give you all the time you want dear ", he says with a smile .
Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by DTOBS(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmmm getting more and more interesting grin
Richard got the words, Toks got the skills and the swags.

Guys, who do you think Ekanem should give her love to?

#TeamToks Like
#TeamRichard Share.

Me na #TeamToks oooo... grin

Aunty ogodlovely1, well done. More ink to your pen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by liljboy(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2016
"Maybe we keep making mistakes because we are meant to be together Ekanem" ,he replies. . . . ghen ghen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Ogodlovely1(f): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ekanem and Richard discuss other topics for a while before leaving the restaurant.

Ekanem is pleased that there isn't any awkwardness between them.

He eventually drops her off at her house. Ekanem relaxes in her room watching a nollywood movie until Chichi returns from work.

"Your welcome dear", Ekanem says to her.

"Babe , how are you doing? , did you step out of this house today? " ,she says .

I had lunch with Richie today. The seafood Okro soup was superb! ,she replied excitedly.

Chichi's countenance fell momentarily.

"That's nice!.Hmm! are you guys now an item ? The frequency of your hangouts nowadays is kind of on the upward trend", she says with a straight face.

"You know Richie is my bestie! , nothing serious. Atleast for now anyway", she replies Chichi with a mischievous smile.

"Okay, if you say so. Let me go and freshen up dear ", Chichi says to Ekanem.

Ekanem wonders in her heart why Chichi acts up any time she talks about Richie but pushes the thoughts away.

The hours pass by so fast. Ekanem finishes her house chores and prepares a delicious pot of Chicken stew.

About an hour to the time Toks is to pick Ekanem up from her house, she freshens up , puts on a pair of dark blue fitted jeans and a fuchsia coloured fitted long sleeved tshirt .

She also packs her hair, applies some make up and puts on a nice pair of navy blue wedge shoes.

At exactly 5 minutes to 6pm, her door bell rings. Ekanem opens the door and sees Toks standing before her.

They smile at each other and he says "you look so beautiful ".

"Thanks. Your not looking bad either", Ekanem says.

Ekanem knew that her reply didn't do justice to what her eyes were seeing.

He leads her to a black car with a driver seated in front.

"I hope you don't mind the fact that we are going to be using the cab I ordered online. I hate driving the official car when there's a lot of traffic on the road",he says to her .

" I don't mind at all after all you are not expected to use an official car for private business except of course your boss doesn't bother you with the usage of the car" Ekanem replies.

Toks opens the door of the car for her to enter. They both sit down at the passenger's seat behind and the driver begins to drive to the cinema.

Ekanem likes the choice of music made by the driver and nods her head in a subtle manner.

"Do you also enjoy soft rock music ?" , he asks with a smile.

" do enjoy it but I also love country music. My friends think it's weird",she replies.

"Who cares what they think "he replies and they both laugh.

The mood becomes lighter as they discuss about music and movies.

They finally arrive at their destination .Ekanem and Toks go into the cinema room after Toks buys their tickets plus some refreshments.

The movie turns out to be better than expected. They both laugh so hard that their ribs nearly crack all through the movie.

Toks orders another cab when they leave the cinema which arrives shortly afterwards.

"Do you mind if we make a quick stop at the café", he says to her.

"That's okay", Ekanem replies.

The ride back home is very quiet. Ekanem unconsciously leans on his shoulders.

Just as she attempts moving from that position, she feels his left cold hand on her right hand.

5 Likes

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by MZmitchelle: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmm, something is cooking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by gal10(f): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2016
DR OGO IS HERE AGAIN! TOKS all the way jo!! I feel d heat! TOKS for president! Nice one dear! Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by hfinest1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmmm... I'm so enjoying this story... #TeamToks fire on ogo... following like a hunchback
Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Ogodlovely1(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2016
Ekanem smiles to herself and steals a quick glance at him. It's basically a very quiet ride to the café.

When they get to the shop, he leads her through a black door close to the counter into a room.

She sees two round coffee tables in front of an S shaped bugundy coloured sofa by the corner of the room. There were two sets of well crafted chairs and tablessings. The room is indeed exquisitely furnished with beautiful flowers and African art pieces.

"This place is beautiful "Ekanem says as she admires the decor.

"It's the VIP section for celebrities and dignitaries who do not wish to eat in public "he replies with a smile.

They sit on the sofa and Ekanem says to him.

" I have never seen the owner of this café before. It would be nice to see the person who puts a smile on thousands of Nigerians", Ekanem says.

"He is a very busy man but I am positive that you will see him one of these days ", he replies.

"Let me get something warm for you to snack on" her says to her and excuses himself.

After some minutes, he returns with a tray containing a glass of cinnamon flavoured almond milk and two chocolate croissants.

"Toks,you won't succeed in making me fatter ", she says as he offers her the snacks.

"You always look great dear. I doubt if a couple of croissants would make a difference", he replies.

They discuss for a while till Toks says"I need to go and drop you off at your house, it's getting late " .

He drives her home in the official car and opens the door of the for her when they arrive at her house.

He walks her to the door." I had a great time",Ekanem says to him with a smile.

"Same here. Can we do this again ? "he says to her while looking into her eyes.

"Sure, you are actually fun to be with"she says in a playful manner.

"You too" he replies and they say goodbye to each other.

She enters her house and sleeps almost immediately after taking a hot shower.

As she slips under her soft quilt, she gets a text alert on her phone from Toks ; "what are you doing? " ,he asks.

"About to close these tired eyes", she replies .

" I am glad we were able to hang out today "he says to her.

"I had fun .Where are you?" , she asks .

"Still at work. I wish you were still here with me ", he replies.

"So that you continue staring at me right? " ,She says to him.

"Good night gorgeous" he replies .

Ekanem smiles as she drops her phone on the side table beside her bed.

For the next two months , Toks and Ekanem communicated so frequently that he was the first voice she heard in the morning and at night.

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon, A few weeks to Christmas. Chichi and Ekanem have just enjoyed their lunch and are trying to set up their Christmas decorations /tree when Ekanem's phone rings.

When she sees that the call is from Toks, she smiles like a love struck teenager and answers her call in her room.

After 30 minutes, Ekanem returns to the living room where Chichi is .

"So because of Richie,you left me all alone to set up this big Christmas tree? "She says with a frown on her face.

"Sorry dear! It wasn't even Richie.Forgive me anyway ", she replies.

"Hmmm, who is this person that is trying to come between you and Richie. I hope you know that Richie loves you? ,Chichi says to Ekanem.

"How do you know that Richie loves me?"Ekanem replies.

"Well, the way he acts around you makes it so obvious. Please answer my question? ", Chichi asks with curiosity in her eyes.

"He's just a friend. His name is Tochukwu, Toks for short", she replies .

"Hmmm, is it by any chance that dispatch rider that dropped you off a while ago? "Chichi asks with a straight face.

"What if it's the same guy ? " ,She replies.

"How can you throw away Richie who is practically your closest friend over some coffee seller. Is it because he is handsome?" Chichi says to her .

"Babe relax !you are taking this too far"Ekanem replies with a smile.

"Richie and I are still very close. Toks is equally my friend, more like a hang out buddy, there's nothing official going on between us.Atleast for now because he hasn't asked me out yet", she says to Chichi.

"Ekanem so you want to tell me that if he proposes to you ,you would actually consider it "she replies with sarcasm.

"Who knows! "Ekanem replies with a smile .

"Philip must have been so horrible for you to consider someone who can't even pay your bills. Did this Toks guy even smell the four walls of a university?" , Chichi asks with a warm voice.

Chichi please mind your business, what kind of interrogation is this? Ekanem replies angrily.

"You know that you are like a sister to me. I want a man that would be compatible with you.Look at the Richard you are throwing away. Every normal woman's dream guy!"Chichi replies.

Ekanem leaves the living room area and goes to her bedroom. After about an hour, she gets a call from Chioma.

"Hi Chioma. How are you doing? " ,she says excitedly.

" I am fine dear. What's this I am hearing about you dating an okada rider,she replies Ekanem .

"Who told you that big lie ".This Chichi is so annoying", she says to her.

"Anyway it's your life Ekanem. As long as you are happy.Please I need you to go and pick up your bridesmaid's clothes from the person hubby sent them t from Newyork. The person is going to be available on Wednesday but Chichi would be travelling to Abuja that same day,Chioma says to Ekanem

"Okay dear, I am always available to assist with the wedding "Ekanem replies.

They discuss about other wedding plans and end the conversation.

1 Like

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Shakyroh320(f): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
women can be annoying attimes,that is what women do when they dont like somebody,'exaggeration',is toks an okada rider?lolz,tankx dear,kip it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by liljboy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
It would be nice to see the person who puts a smile on thousands of Nigerians", Ekanem says. "He is a very busy man but I am positive that you will see him one of these days ", he replies. ..... I suspect toks to be that 'busy man'

3 Likes

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by teamplayey: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
That Chichi can be so annoying!
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by DTOBS(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
He go shock chichi to know that TOKS is a PhD holder grin

#TeamToks all the way, No dulling.. ..

1 Like

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Ogodlovely1(f): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ekanem sits on her bed after the phone call and thinks about what her friends tell her.

"Maybe they are right. Richard is a really nice guy and he is doing well for himself. He is also ready to settle down ",she says to herself .

Ekanem goes to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.When she returns to her room, she gets a text message from Toks which reads;" Hi beautiful ! , someone will be dropping a small package for you at your house. Please accept it ".

Ekanem's excitement is like that of a toddler who is promised candies. She goes to the living room and looks out of the window for any trace of a dispatch rider every 5 minutes.

The rider finally arrives and Ekanem goes outside to meet him. He gives her a white rectangular paper box which she collects and says thank you.

Ekanem goes into her room and opens the box. She sees purple, white and pink daisy flowers tied with a gold ribbon. She also sees two cookies wrapped in a transparent nylon.

Just as she dials his number , she gets a text from Toks ;"I hope you like the flowers, we had excess in the office" .

" I love them", she replies.

" I am glad ! .I Can't get you out of my mind. Good night dear", his next text message reads.

"You make me happy Toks", she replies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Missmossy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ogodlovely1 you didn't invite me to read. Not nice oooo.

3 Likes

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Ogodlovely1(f): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Forgive me Missmossy. No vex o. Thanks guys
Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
liljboy:
It would be nice to see the person who
puts a smile on thousands of Nigerians",
Ekanem says.
"He is a very busy man but I am positive that
you will see him one of these days ", he replies.
..... I suspect toks to be that 'busy man'
I suspect that too

2 Likes

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Nwiboko26(f): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hia.luv in tokyo.abeg well-done keep it coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Nmaglit: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2016
For me I Prefer Toks to philip,philip has the money,class n so on bt lacks manner he feels money controls d world so he treats pple d way he likes bt toks who also hv d money bt nt up philip my tot tho knows how to treat a woman for me I go for toks.

1 Like

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Obagoal4u(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Nmaglit:
For me I Prefer Toks to philip,philip has the money,class n so on bt lacks manner he feels money controls d world so he treats pple d way he likes bt toks who also hv d money bt nt up philip my tot tho knows how to treat a woman for me I go for toks.
haba.... Philip is not even in the picture again

1 Like

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Nmaglit: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2016
Obagoal4u:
haba.... Philip is not even in the picture again

N who told u I don't knw am just saying if u put phillip n toks who I prefer richard is chichi crush so u knw that all chichi is saying is formality

1 Like

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by MZmitchelle: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Dr ogo I see you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by harunablezin(f): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
mhmmmn.....diz love tinz nawaooooooooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by DTOBS(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ladies/Women always or will feel secured with any man that makes them happy.

All the ladies in house, shey na lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by Ogodlovely1(f): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Ekanem smiles as she keeps her phone by her bedside and lies down.

"There's something special about Toks but I don't know how serious he is about settling down. Even if he really loves me, how long will he have to save up for a wedding?" she says to herself .

Ekanem goes to bed after working on her lecture notes.

She goes to work early the next day .As she walks to the car park to enter her car , she sees Richard heading in the same direction.

"Hi darling", he says to her with a smile.

"How are you doing?", she replies .

He gives her a hug and says "I am doing great dear".

They discuss about work for some minutes and Ekanem says in a playful manner ;" Richie I need to go home. You know that our conversations last for hours ".

"I know Eky! That's why I believe we are meant for each other. Have you given any thought to what I asked you earlier?",he replies .

"I am still thinking and praying about it. We both deserve to be happy even if we don't end up together, she says to him.

"Hmm! Okay dear. Have you had lunch?" , he replies

"Not yet" , she says to him.

"Let's go and eat amala and ewedu at the new joint that I discovered", he replies excitedly.

"I hope they have the necessary accompaniments?" , she says with a smile on her face .

"Of course I know what you mean. Don't worry there are lots of assorted meat to choose from "he replies in a playful manner.

They drive to the local restaurant together and they enjoy the delicious meal.

After eating, he escorts her to her car and says it's always a pleasure being with you. I hope the food met your expectation, he says to her.

"Ahhh!didn't you see how fast I ate my food. It exceeded my expectation dear "she replies.

He looks at her with a smile and says with a soft voice "you seem a bit distracted lately . Are you okay? ".

"I am doing great", she replies.

He holds her hands and says "I know that you don't love me as much as I do but I assure you that I will love you every day of my life. I will take care of you and I believe that with time , you will fall in love with me" .

Ekanem is speechless, she finds the appropriate words to use but finds none .She just stares at him and nods her head.

When she gets home ,she gets a sheet of paper and tries to write the good and bad attributes of Toks and Richard.

She realises that she isn't able to categorise Toks properly because she in unable to answer some questions about him.

"Isn't it stupidity to leave a guy you know for a guy who hasn't even declared his intention and whom I barely know? " ,she says to herself.

As she ponders in her heart ,the question she poses to herself, she gets a call from Toks.

"Hi dear .How was your day? "he says to her.

"Very fine. How was yours?" She replies.

"It was okay, can we meet on Wednesday?I miss you ,"he says to her.

" will be busy that day , except you don't mind meeting up late?" , she replies.

"Okay let's meet at the coffee shop by 9pm, I hope you don't have an early lecture on Thursday?" , he says to her.

"Luckily, my lectures are in the afternoon. See you by 9pm on wednesday",she replies excitedly.

It's a beautiful Wednesday. Ekanem goes to work as planned. She finishes her lectures by 4pm and quickly rushes to pick up her package from Chioma's friend.

She was asked to pick up the parcel from Mr Isreal who works at the company which Chioma had already sent the name and address of.

Ekanem arrives at the office building. She stands in front of the high rise office complex and confirms from the text that she is at the right location.

She enters the through the automatic doors and walks towards the receptionist.

" I am here to see Mr Isreal", she says to the receptionist with a smile .

"He has been expecting you for about 30 minutes. He just went inside the boardroom for an important but brief meeting. Please wait for him ",she replies.

Ekanem sits on one of the leather chairs in the lounge. As she waits for the meeting to be over, she admires the office decor.

The Christmas decorations together with the shiny marble floors made the office look so beautiful. She looked towards the receptionist and saw the picture of two men beside the picture of the governor of Lagos state on the wall .

Ekanem looks closely at the pictures again and sees an elderly man's picture and that of a younger man which looked familiar.

She stood up and walked towards the receptionist. As she approached her, the image of the picture became clearer.

"This is Toks! " she says to herself repeatedly.

"Please madam", Ekanem says to the receptionist anxiously , "who is that young man in the picture? ".

"That's Our Managing Director. Mr Isreal whom you are waiting for is his personal assistant",she replies .

4 Likes

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Toks na managing director......nice 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by xaviercasmir(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2016
thats how i like it. more update pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by marychommy(f): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2016
what happened to d date Chioma promised to introduced to Eky I hope he is d same Tochukwu. Tochukwu is living in disguise cos dat coffee shop belongs to him, my thoughts though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by DTOBS(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin
#TeamToks... .

Toks no sharp guy, hiding his identity to know the kind of gal ekanem is truly! Issokay sha!

1 Like

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by harunablezin(f): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2016
I tot as much.....I knew Toks myt b using d coffee shop as a camouflage..... Sky shine ur eyes.... don't get carried away

1 Like

Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by harunablezin(f): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016
I tot as much.....I knew Toks myt b using d coffee shop as a camouflage..... Eky shine ur eyes.... don't get carried away
Re: The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo by MZmitchelle: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Finding Love / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.