Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). (1872 Views)

What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively / What To Learn As A Newbie Developer,and How To Learn It Fast And Effectively / Going Viral Online Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
If you have been sitting at home idle, I think it’s time you get up and do something reasonable with your life before it gets too late. I’ve decided to use this medium to teach you guys something. Instead of sitting at home watching TV and doing all sorts of things that may not add any reasonable value to your life, quickly grab a computer and do any of these jobs online today.

"People earn a living online, Are you aware? Of course it’s true because I’m a testimony.

There are two major ways you can make money online; the good ways and the bad ways. Hehehe! But today, I’ve decided to share something that would not only turn your life around for good but your family as well.

How do I really make money online?

This is one of the questions my friends always ask me each time I encourage them to make good use of their lives on the internet. The problem many of us face is the fact that there’s no body, a role model to learn from. But don't worry, I am fully ready to mentor you on how to start your own online business successfully for FREE. There are several ways you can make money online. One of such is through:

Blogging:

Blogging is my favourite way of making quick money online. It doesn’t require much capital to start and it doesn’t take time before it starts yielding results. At the start, it’s going to cost you time and energy to write articles but hence it matures mhen! You’re in money. This method is suitable for someone who loves to write and share their knowledge on the internet.

How do I make money blogging?

If you’ve attempted to start your own blog before, I guess you’ve asked this question several times? There are three major ways you can monetize your blog:
1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Google Ads & Other Ad Networks
3. Direct Adverts from companies and websites

Ever since I started blogging, I’ve never used the third option before but I’ve really made a lot from the first two methods; Google Ads & Affiliate Marketing.
When I was just starting out in blogging business, I make at least $300 - $700 on monthly basis, sometimes more than that through AdSense alone. I know about some Nigeria young bloggers who earn up to $2,000 to $5,000 dollars on monthly basis through AdSense and Affiliate programs.

Note: If you need help in this area, kindly read this article and take action: https://www.nairaland.com/3456886/want-me-build-blog

Selling your services online:

I believe everyone have a skill that someone else can gladly pay for when you use it to solve their problems. For instance, when you’re a creative Graphics Designer, You’ll be surprise how much a company might decide to pay you just to create a logo that won’t take you five minutes to design.
If you’re very good at crafting letters for instance, then it’s time to monetize that skill online. I asked a friend I just met recently whether he knows anything about a platform that pays for for using you skills online (fiverr) but unfortunately, he knew nothing about it. This same guy told me how most of his friends are now living big. To surprise you the more, some of this his friends are monetizing their skills online. But they decided to keep it to themselves without sharing it. It was then I realized that most Nigerians are greedy and they like hiding their secrets of wealth from many. But honestly, I know why. Sorry, I don’t why.

What are the Platforms?

Fiverr.com: Fiverr according to the definition is a global online market place which offers tasks, services and products starting at a cost of $5.
Fiverr is a website which gets millions of unique visitors on a monthly basis. I you have a talent you think people can pay for, kindly visit the website, register and start selling.
In case you need a full tutorial on how to go about this please visit this site. http://blogdevelopers.net
Below is a new account I opened recently on Fiverr already earning me dollars.>> http://blogdevelopers.net/secrets-making-money-online-revealed-learn-free/

Fiverr is a world-Wide Online Market platform (Please someone should help me out here) which allows you to make good use of your skills and earn real money. In essence, It stand as the middle-man between you the seller and the buyer.
We have other website like that also: Freelancer.com, upwork.com peopleperhour.com, elance.com but honestly, I haven’t used any of these but you can try them out.

Opening an Online store (E-commerce):

Operating an online store is another area you should be thinking of investing your money if you’re really interested. This method may require enough capital to start. You’ll need a website developer to help you design a well Optimized, responsive and SEO ready E-commerce website where you can upload and showcase your items for buyers to pay for your products.
Most of my friends and clients doing this business have never regretted it. I’ll encourage you to start this business if you have the money to really start. Building the site is not enough but to market it to the right audience is where the beans lie.

If you’re venturing into this business, I’ll encourage you learn more about this business before going into it fully. When building your e-commerce website, make sure your website designer install a feature known as SEO. This feature allows you to get visitors directly from search engine without spending much on adverts.

Time will not permit me to share all the other methods of making money online but I really want you to start something this coming year 2017.

NOTE: If you need me to help you out with a professional blog, please contact me. I can design a blog FOR YOU within 48hrs, and start earning within 2 months. See my signature for phone number

If you have any question, please share it here for us to answer it like friends.
God bless you! wink
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by mokoshalb(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
where are the secrets..?..? undecided
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by nsybest: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
i want to create my blog....pls how do i start
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by emmalexdboy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
nsybest:
use this free step by step tutorial: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/wordpress-blog-on-whogohost

...and your blog should be live in 30 minutes.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by smoothvee(m): 1:44am On Nov 16, 2016
Ifebaby16:

If you have any question, please share it here for us to answer it like friends.
God bless you!

Bro please do give me your whatsap number... wana ask you something. And im glad you had the heart to come out here to give back to the people even though you are not obligated to anyone cos you don't even know our faces. Thank u
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2016
nsybest:
You may contact me for help. Check my signature for number
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2016
Thank you bro. Check my signature for number
smoothvee:

Bro please do give me your whatsap number... wana ask you something. And im glad you had the heart to come out here to give back to the people even though you are not obligated to anyone cos you don't even know our faces. Thank u
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by calltalk: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Lalaticlala. Abeg Admin, push this to the front page. It's sure to help lives.

Slyr0x, adewasco2k
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Kazanchat(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2016
hello guys.
BECOME A COMPUTER WIZARD WITH NO STRESS.
Learn how to create a website (HTML & CSS) all you need is a computer (preferably) or an android fone. Learn how to do the following also
1. Enjoy your mtn recharge like never before (common logic)
2. Cracking of modem (turning a modem to a universal modem)
3. Sharing files from laptop-laptop without LAN cable or Bluetooth.
4. Sharing files from phone-laptop (vice versa) without usb cord or bluetooth.
5. Cracking of antivirus (avast and Kaspersky)
6. Cracking of ms-word.
7. Cracking of Windows O.S
8. Cracking of IDM. Call/ whatsapp If U are interested in the 1week online class(class starts every wednessday). It's not free though. 07037447428.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by calltalk: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2016
I can teach all these for FREE. If you're interested, please indicate here. wink
Kazanchat:
hello guys.
BECOME A COMPUTER WIZARD WITH NO STRESS.
Learn how to create a website (HTML & CSS) all you need is a computer (preferably) or an android fone. Learn how to do the following also
1. Enjoy your mtn recharge like never before (common logic)
2. Cracking of modem (turning a modem to a universal modem)
3. Sharing files from laptop-laptop without LAN cable or Bluetooth.
4. Sharing files from phone-laptop (vice versa) without usb cord or bluetooth.
5. Cracking of antivirus (avast and Kaspersky)
6. Cracking of ms-word.
7. Cracking of Windows O.S
8. Cracking of IDM. Call/ whatsapp If U are interested in the 1week online class(class starts every wednessday). It's not free though. 07037447428.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by harrwix(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
calltalk:
I can teach all these for FREE. If you're interested, please indicate here. wink

I am interested in learning
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by ProsperUSA: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Promoting your blog posts on existing sites help drive traffic.
Check out the site on my signature and promote your blog on it.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by calltalk: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Which one?

harrwix:

I am interested in learning
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by cheddahboy(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
pls i need some teaching on sharing files between pc with out BT or Wifi
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by cheddahboy(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
calltalk:
Which one?

Sharing Files Btw PC
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by harrwix(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
calltalk:
Which one?
Sharing files from laptop-laptop without LAN cable or Bluetooth. Sharing files from phone-laptop (vice versa) without usb cord or bluetooth. Cracking of antivirus (avast and Kaspersky) Cracking of Windows O.S
thanks
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2016
harrwix:

Sharing files from laptop-laptop without LAN cable or Bluetooth.
Sharing files from phone-laptop (vice versa) without usb cord or bluetooth.
Cracking of antivirus (avast and Kaspersky)
Cracking of Windows O.S

thanks

Are you residing in Lagos?
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by harrwix(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ifebaby16:

Are you residing in Lagos?

no
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 12:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Och! I wish you're in Lag, I would have ask you to come to my office for full tutorial
harrwix:

no
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Don't be left out of this opportunity. Please I beg you.
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by ProsperUSA: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2016
To promo your blog, visit the site on my signature
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have a blog for sale. Contact me for details
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
You'll need a professionally built blog to get started. May I be of help? Whatsapp me here: +234 817-9924-446
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2017
smiley
Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by oswaggiee(m): 3:38am On Jan 03, 2017
mokoshalb:
where are the secrets..?..? undecided

Am still looking for it ooh

Re: Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). by Ifebaby16(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello everyone

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense For Sell / Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria / University Of Uyo Website Has Been Hacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.