Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead (33724 Views)

Wada Ibrahim Waziri Is Dead / Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies / Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Emassive(m): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2016
See how you go about embarrassing your generation on social media just because you have nothing to say... It's a huge shame and pity you have data just like other sane humans

patriotic9jaboy:
sad

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Alariwo2: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Nukualofa:
If only Reno knows you are just a photographer that begs money online with your alternate monikers like joboorskil mrkayusfit, searching4luv he won't have bother to tae you serious

what is a Reno? or you meant Rhino
who Reno papa don epp?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Alariwo2: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Emassive:
See how you go about embarrassing your generation on social media just because you have nothing to say... It's a huge shame and pity you have data just like other sane humans

keep shut
The Reno of a thing deserves every bit of what he gets. If dem born am well make he come Naija
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by SmartMugu: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Alariwo2:
Igbos should go on 21 days dry fasting to bid him farewell
Are you kidding? How are they related?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by hotice01: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=nwabobo post=51040913][/quote] I was Banned cuz of that idiot today,had to start using my second account. That dude is a chronic zombieic idiotic sycophant!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by hotice01: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
sad
You got me banned cuz I told you the truth.
Well they just helped you to showcase to the world your myopic politically blinded mindset!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by benzems(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Leaked video from Soth Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyiAadpPTlA
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Emassive(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Alariwo2: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2016
SmartMugu:

Are you kidding? How are they related?

you can't understand
he is a great man to igbos

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Emassive(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Another Zombie spotted..
Alariwo2:

keep shut
The Reno of a thing deserves every bit of what he gets. If dem born am well make he come Naija

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Alariwo2: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Emassive:
Another Zombie spotted..

dry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Yasa: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Please accept my condolences. I hope his son would be allowed to bury his Dad. Even when every court in the land and out of the land has given him bail. Lord have mercy on Nigeria and directionless President

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Sfvalentine(m): 1:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Alariwo2:
Igbos should go on 21 days dry fasting to bid him farewell

Bro...if u don't have what to say...do urself a favour and kip shut.

What business does Igbos have with Dasuki

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by pyyxxaro: 1:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Enough virgins for the Abokìì
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Sibrah: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=nwabobo post=51040913][/quote]The Reno guy is one big disgrace . . . That moniker could be from anybody. He needs to grow up. . .
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
sad
If Reno catch u ehn grin
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by abiambo(m): 2:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by telim: 2:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Rest in Peace
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Antoeni(m): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2016
RIP sultan
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by abiambo(m): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2016
thats the reality on ground
ffk just came baq and if he grants channels another interview , i can bet anybody hes going back there
Acidosis:

The Patrick dude is a disgrace to his family.

EFCC should pick up a man for simply 'talking' on twitter? What a demented buffalo.
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Sagacity07: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Dasuki clan was considered an outsider in sokoto monarchy. So you really understand why sambo dasuki is actually in jail without court order (aah!!!) In the 21st century. True he is a thief but he only gave his accusers reasons to do what they actually wanted to do. Emasculate the possibility of his clan ruling again.....smh

In other news, I wrote a short 300 word fiction, here on nairaland , a hilarity that trumps repressive govts and gives you a snippet of how the elite view the masses. Chek it out https://www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd#51019935
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by oweman: 3:58am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Philistine post=51040835]Wow! Rip! His son is still under the custody of d dictator.

For aiding the looting of fumds meant to safeguard his people therefore walking into the open hands of enemies.of not just your father but that of his kindred more than a thousand kilometre radius inside the sultans palace there is a part specifically meant for the elkanemi of maiduguri meaning the people of Borno too has a stake in the sultannate but sambo ignore that preferring to share money meant to defend not just the elkanemi kingdom but everything Damfodiio stand for ..
May the sim of the departed be forgiven but I have serious doubt if his body will be buried.at ( the. Hubare ) burial place for kings ,Prince and princess of. Sokoto !
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by buoye1(m): 4:06am On Nov 15, 2016
Now i believe most of our politicians are on Nairaland!

Buhari should be tired of abusive comments by now cheesy grin
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by CXLVII: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Philistine:
Wow! Rip! His son is still under the custody of d dictator.

Wail-on
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Aburi001: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Qmerit:
RIP DASUKI!
Buhari was arrested by Dasuki, he lost his mother while in detention and couldn't see her before she was duried.

Now Dasuki lost his father, he is detained by Buhari and will obviously not see his late father's prior to his burial.

What goes round comes around......that's life!

We should always think about TOMORROW in all over daily endeavors. Nemesis is real.

RIP the dead.
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by olatade(m): 4:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihin rajun! (From Allah we come and onto him we shall return).
Allah have mercy on him, forgive his shortcomings and grant him aljannah Firdausi.
Ameen!

As for we, that are still alive when our time comes. May Allah take our life while we are in full submission to his will.
Ameen!

The life of this world is nothing but a game and a sport the life of hereafter is better for the wise.

Astangfirullah ( Allah forgive us) 100x.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by malakus(m): 5:06am On Nov 15, 2016
May his soul RIP
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by solaadeyele(m): 5:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Dansuki, May your Soul Rest In Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead / Igbo Stereotypes Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Locked Gate Of Ooni Of Ife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.