Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America (6581 Views)

Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Buhari Tells Youths.. / Voice Of America Interviews Aisha Buhari In USA(photos) / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Jaideyone(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
03xtr09r:

You and your wicked generation of parasites are dead and buried waiting for your funeral service and that's the more reason you've got no other ambition than to run amok on every available media page with anti-Biafra slogans and miserably earning a living on pay-per-post basis thinking that you can attempt to quench the raging IPOB tsunamic movement before your interment...

Bunch of greedy, wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites parading aimlessly on NL as One-Nigerianists!
cry me a river grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Allsouls: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Sharrap and stop spitting all over the thread! You and amaka my smally are going NOWHERE understand?

Now keep on crying.......

I know that its paining you that I am talking about Biafra all over the thread, this is just the beginning and you have started crying already.

If you take like this you will die when you hear that Biafra has finally come but we don't give a fucking damn, people like you are crying because of what the stand to lose if Biafra come.

Can you give me 5 reasons why Biafra wont be? and i will give you 20 reasons why Biafra is a must

When Noah was building ark people like you was mocking him but when the ark takes off the started crying.
Biafra must come I mean must because its our right.
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by 03xtr09r: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
cry me a river grin

Here's the kind of wailing and gnashing of teeth you and your deluded generation of parasites are currently facing, just like the Yoruba Army General, Oladipo Diya who knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Jaideyone(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
03xtr09r:

Here's the kind of wailing and gnashing of teeth you and your deluded generation of parasites are currently facing, just like the Yoruba Army General, Oladipo Diya who knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0
better than the general that sacrificed 2m Igbos and ran away when it was his turn to fight for what he started grin
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by 03xtr09r: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
better than the general that sacrificed 2m Igbos and ran away when it was his turn to fight for what he started grin

The Yoruba god, Awolowo, wouldn't have died of rat poison if he had an iota of bravery like NK or Ojukwu...and Awolowo ended up mortgaging the destinies of tens of millions of loudmouthed coneheads for a bowl of Amala...
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Jaideyone(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
03xtr09r:

The Yoruba god, Awolowo, wouldn't have died of rat poison if he had an iota of bravery like NK or Ojukwu...and Awolowo ended up mortgaging the destinies of tens of millions of loudmouthed coneheads for a bowl of Amala...
let me educate you. war lords in different traditions world over will commit suicide if they fail. it's more honourable than abandoning your poor followers to face death while you dress like a woman enroute ivory coast after 1m people already died for your war of ego.

BTW Awolowo died peaceful at a very old age of 78.
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Allsouls:

Why must you force some one or group of people to live with you when originally God didn't create you together?.
Lugard created nigeria but not God.

Any state in USA have the right to self determination so why not states in nigeria, if you said that you don't want me as your friend why must i force my self on you.

From my part of the country marriage is not by force and not to the detriment of the other.
What is the secret behind forcing people to be in the so called one nigeria with you?.

Are you not man enough to live up to your responsibilities, or are you looking for people to blame and kill after election or one thing or the other.

Don't tell me population, land mass or oil which is a curse on nigeria.

You can only grow when you believe in your self and what you can do and not hoping or looking for people to learn on or parasite on.
Not true. America fought a bloody civil war to keep the country together. Point of correction: No state in America has the right to secede, and forget Donald Trump cos he has never even heard of Biafra
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Raxz:
#IStansUpForIgbo Project2019 #VoiceFromTheMidleBelt.

#HowAbouYou?
Please what exactly is this 'Igbo project 2019'?
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by 03xtr09r: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
let me educate you. war lords in different traditions world over will commit suicide if they fail. it's more honourable than abandoning your poor followers to face death while you dress like a woman enroute ivory coast after 1m people already died for your war of ego.

BTW Awolowo died peaceful at a very old age of 78.

Read the message from your Yoruba brother - Femi Fani-Kayode

https://www.nairaland.com/889867/ojukwu-wished-born-igbo-femi-fani-kayode
He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

Here's what was written for the Yoruba god, Awolowo:
"Awo died like a rat in the street gutter" - http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
Awo's greed nailed him. He died a nobody and the world never celebrated him.
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Allsouls: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=Jaideyone post=51233895] nice submission.
this is how you go about it.
1.) agitate for a sovereign state through peaceful means without preaching hate, cursing other tribes and inciting violence while soliciting for funds to buy weapons like KANU did.
2.) elect people who share the same dream or at least consider it into positions as senators, reps, governors, etc.
3.) let your reps and senators promote the biafran agenda in the senate and house of reps and get the support of Yoruba and middle-beltans
4.) let a motion be raised for a referendum in the south east and south south.
the votes determine if majority wants to go or stay in Nigeria.

that's how it is done in all those countries you referred to. you can't get a referendum by threatening other ethnic groups and calling for violence.

do things the right way and you will get the desired result. I was in calabar/Owerri from 2014 till late 2015 and I listened to radio Biafra both online and offline in Owerri. the agitation started the wrong way and until you go through the right process all miscreants calling for violence will be jailed and dealt with.
BTW there is no breakaway clause in the constitution of the FRN so the only legal way to get it is to lobby through the Senate and house of reps.

no sitting president can wake up one morning and decide to grant the request for a Biafra. he doesn't have that kind of power.

I repeat go through the senate!!!

yorubas can't wake up one morning and chase you out of Nigeria. it's not constitutional so you have to go through your reps.

that's enough education for you for today[/quote

1 Did you see any gun recovered from the agitators instead they are the one kill our people.
or is peaceful protest against the law.

2 How did you think the senate will pass the bill if senators in south east raised a bill on that because they benefit from the fraud of one nigeria. Since the same fraud system makes northerners majority in the house so it won't see light of the day. Yoroubas and middle belt also benefit from the fraud too.

3The constitution your talking about who made, signed and approve it before it becomes a law, as far as its not peoples oriented its rubbish to us because nigeria expired in 2014.

You said the agitation started on the wrong way, is peaceful protest wrong even in you so called constitution?

What your saying is like making your enemy chairman of panel that will judge your case, so it doesn't work.
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Jaideyone(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=Allsouls post=51236294][/quote] good. since your current senators oppose the bill elect people that share that belief. did you miss that part of my post? I also mentioned in the other comment that the agitators have blamed everyone except their reps for the failure of the actualisation of biafra
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Allsouls: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
kropotkin2:
Not true. America fought a bloody civil war to keep the country together. Point of correction: No state in America has the right to secede, and forget Donald Trump cos he has never even heard of Biafra

Your wrong try & be friend of histroy America civil war started because they want to abolish slave trade but slave merchants resist it and war broke out.

Every state in america has the right to secede if they want. Some years back Texas has threaten to pull out.
Even as trump won election some people in California started taking about pulling out .

Whether trump had of Biafra or not don't make meaning, what makes meaning is that he supports self determination of indigenous people which is what were doing.
So Biafra must come.
#All haill Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Allsouls: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
nogetenemy:
[size=28pt]I think only idiot think about Biafra , anyone who thinks of breaking up Nigeria should think again
The military is now ready to kill anyone who shout Biafra.

That why they remove northerners as chief of the military to kill you idiot who shout. Biafra.

If you do protest of Biafra again, they will kill you now.

So young people don't. You see as yoruba people keep quiet , lesson from abacha[/size]

Were not afraid of death, they has been killing us since 1948 till date so it has master us. Them kill us will die one day too.
But the truth is that at the end Biafra will come.
The end justify the means even if its only one man remain in Biafra.
Biafra must be. # All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Allsouls:

Your wrong try & be friend of histroy America civil war started because they want to abolish slave trade but slave merchants resist it and war broke out.

Every state in america has the right to secede if they want. Some years back Texas has threaten to pull out.
Even as trump won election some people in California started taking about pulling out .

Whether trump had of Biafra or not don't make meaning, what makes meaning is that he supports self determination of indigenous people which is what were doing.
So Biafra must come.
#All haill Biafra.

1. The American civil war broke out only AFTER the slave owning south declared an independent republic. Two years into the war in on September 22,1862 Abraham Lincoln issued his famous executive order giving the confederate of American states one hundred days to renounce secession or lose ownership of their slaves. Exactly 100 days later on January 1, 1863 when the rebels refused to bulge, he freed the slaves. Freeing of slaves didn't start the war but the secession did

2. In light of number 1, number 2 cant possibly be true

3. Biafra must/will never ever come
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by NEROSKY(m): 2:45am On Feb 29, 2020
ybalogs:
One Nigeria,not even Trump can separate us.Deal with it IPOB.

God forbid
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by Area4Area: 6:45am On Feb 29, 2020
NEROSKY:

God forbid
Why resurrecting this thread knowing fully well that anti IPOBians in the house would go through and laugh at IPOB
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by enemybulldozer(m): 8:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Area4Area:
Why resurrecting this thread knowing fully well that anti IPOBians in the house would go through and laugh at IPOB
The opposite is actually the case here.

Anti IPOBians in the house would go through and die out of anger and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by NEROSKY(m): 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Area4Area:

Is it by force to be one people, one country?
Re: Biafra Seperatists See Hope In Trump- Voice Of America by blasted12: 5:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Allsouls:

I know that its paining you that I am talking about Biafra all over the thread, this is just the beginning and you have started crying already.

If you take like this you will die when you hear that Biafra has finally come but we don't give a fucking damn, people like you are crying because of what the stand to lose if Biafra come.

Can you give me 5 reasons why Biafra wont be? and i will give you 20 reasons why Biafra is a must

When Noah was building ark people like you was mocking him but when the ark takes off the started crying.
Biafra must come I mean must because its our right.
You talk as if you're God almighty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim / I Did Not Spend ₦‎7.3 Billion Contingency Fund On Myself, Says Akeredolu / Mugabe's Latest Bus !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.