Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! (4075 Views)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Women Will Do Anything To Get Attention! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by anddrewz: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2009
What will women do if they were no mirror? They wake up in d morning, they will look at mirror,before bathing - mirror, after bath - mirror, b4 leaving for work -mirror, at work - mirror. The most funny of all is they cannot walk pass a car or glass door without stealing a glance at themselves. WOMEN! I Wonder if they will survive without mirror. Will they?
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by babyx(f): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2009
lol, i think you envy us smiley wink
Well we will survive, inshort i actually think we were d reasons mirrors were made and not the other way round. If we didnt exist there wont be mirrors! Can u imagine the world without us?, good. wink we are the reason for alot of things.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by mrperfect(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2009
babyx:

Well we will survive, inshort i actually think we were d reasons mirrors were made and not the other way round. If we didnt exist there wont be mirrors! Can u imagine the world without us?, good. wink we are the reason for alot of things.
I agree with you.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by GTay(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2009
They would date bald-headed men only! shocked

This way they can easily see their reflection
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by chidichris(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2009
if there were no mirrors, there will be mirror for women otherwise there will be no women.
no mirror, no women.
i even believe that as women were made from men, so are mirror made from women.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by AKO1(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2009
They would use buckets of water.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by saydfact(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2009
without mirror CD SELLERS FOR SELL LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON, grin grin grin, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
anddrewz:

What will women do if they were no mirror? They wake up in d morning, they will look at mirror,before bathing - mirror, after bath - mirror, b4 leaving for work -mirror, at work - mirror. The most funny of all is they cannot walk pass a car or glass door without stealing a glance at themselves. W O M E N! I Wonder if they will survive without mirror. Will they?
hahaha you got that right, but forgot to add mirror at school. I look in the mirror at school at least 10 times before leaving the home is a different story grin now to ur question, if there was no mirrors, I will make sure in any house am in have glass doors and windows.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by agathamari(f): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2009
we can see our refection in plenty of other things. we would just have to be creative in finding them
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
babyx:

thats a lie, women weren't the reason why mirror was made, instead its the men, remember the stone ages, who needed mirror most?, its the men with overheated beards, especially the KINGS, they needed it most. if not they'll turn out punks to the public,just after that, the women (royal women) started over using it, and till date women abuse mirrors not use haba!!!! grin
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by omar22(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
Just go and watch Jenifa!

Her first day at the UNI
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by lawrence83: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2009
there will always b a way out.

the windscreen of cars will do the work perfectly cool cool cool
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by OyinlolaO(f): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
I'll keep those who wear glasses or sun shades around me a lot. probably marry a dude who cant see without it lol!!!!!!! wink
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by gentleemmy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
I'm sure they would use the glasses on cars or the new louvres (windows), u know
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by lovemoi2(f): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2009
I Wonder What men Will Do If They Were No Mirror!
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by Johnnoo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
gentleemmy:

I'm sure they would use the glasses on cars or the new louvres (windows), u know

FUNNY PPL. . . . .
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by iice(f): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2009
I rarely use one. . .they are meant for decorating in my case grin

Most often its when i get 'looks' that i remember to check a mirror to know what warranted those 'looks' cheesy
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by demystify(f): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
GTay:

Now that's funny! cheesy
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by eminemkayc: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
[
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by milkan05(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
simple! they would D-I-E!!!! shocked AND ALL MEN WILL TURN GAY!!! embarassed
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by otukpo(f): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2009
all these for u men.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by koolchicco: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
babyx:

The world would prolly be a better place without 'Una'. tongue undecided
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by shawn123: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2009
they would feel soo inferior to each other , undecided
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by Nezan(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^Yeah, women need mirrors to reassure themselves that they are looking cool. Without mirrors, they will feel so inferior.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
babyx:

we are the reason for alot of things.

Yes!!, cannot agree with you less. Reason men do a lot and most of the stupid things they do.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by babyx(f): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
Well, i dont think mirrors or reflection has anything to do with a lady's self esteem! @Nezan, @shawn123 etc
I love been a woman and i love mirrors. smiley
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by Alxmyr(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
Before Mirror they were using stream and still water.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by vicka: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2009
our shadows maybe wld ve been,or d guys wld ve had to help us out
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by anddrewz: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ iice
Lie! Lie!! Lie!
Except u are not a woman.
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by queenesthr(f): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
If there were no mirror, we would invent it!!!
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by emiemi(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2009
What good would those aluminium pots do if not to reflect 'our beautiful faces'? grin

GTay:

chei grin grin grin
Re: I Wonder What Women Will Do If They Were No Mirror! by iice(f): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
anddrewz:

@ iice
Lie! Lie!! Lie!
Except u are not a woman.

When you know enough about me, you can talk about me wink
I no be one of those drones you roll with cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Origina Swatch Wrist Watches For Sale 08024742605 / Splendid Fashion! How To Wear Your Jeans And Top (different Styles) / Clothes For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.