Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? (2784 Views)

Who Are Your Best Nigeria Actors/actress And What Your Best Nigeria Movies? / How To Watch Free Nigeria Movies On Net / Nigeria Movies Costumes And Makeups = Ghetto Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? by seeni4ever(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2005
do you know that just of recent i learned that Nigeria is the third largest movie producing country in the world!!!. this must be some kind of stupid joke, i think maybe they want to say the third largest trash movie producing country in the world. if we are the third, where are the movies?. today in Nigeria, 90% of the movies are below African standard talkless of world standard. in Nigeria, we have thousands of producers producing thousands of silly and stupid movies. this people should go to school and learn how to produce, they cant just start producing just because they have some amount of money. there was this guy in Nigeria before named yemi ayebo or something like but he is popularly known as "yemi my lover". this guy is the leader of the first generation of the brainless producer in Nigeria. he is really sucks!.
even before we have high tech equipments, we have producers in the 70's and 80's with limited equipments and still they produce good movies. instead of things improving, it is getting stupid. do not get me wrong on this, we still have superb producers like tunde kilani of mainframe production, i think they should learn from this man, he is really good. the only part of Nigeria entertainment industry that is growing rapidly is the music industry, Nigeria is world class standard in this. we should give kudos to our musicians, they are awesome.

Re: Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? by hotangel2(f): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2005
This topic again ehh? I tell u what. Nigerian movies keep going BACK and BACK. They just get a "cam" and start acting.
Re: Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? by ndy: 4:44am On Jan 02, 2006
please i want to watch nigeria
Re: Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? by omogenaija(f): 2:35am On Jun 06, 2006
why don't we post stuff to help the nigerian movie industry , intstead of always bringing it down ??
haba its not fair. how do we expect them to improve with lack of encouragement
please lets help the naija movie industry progress.
Re: Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? by Seun(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2006
Nigerian movies are doing fine in the market. Nigerians love them, and that's all that matters!
Re: Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? by scobyy2007: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2011
This is my Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://nigeriathewayforward..com

Checkout my Blog!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Movie Download Site / How Do I Watch Or Download Money Heist Season 3 / Link To Download Free Nollywood Movies Eg. Wife/heart On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.