Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? (48886 Views)

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. / Guess What This Snake Did In My Bathroom Wit 2years Old Baby Before We Killed It / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Kaodek(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Will call the police

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Legend87(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:
I will scream, plead the blood of Jesus Christ.
Will Invoke Holy Ghost fire and calls for help from neighbours embarassed

Only ur own dey always dey different.tongue

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
obe ti de niyen!!!! buy 2 crates of Goldberg and call my friends..party don start be that

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:
I will scream, plead the blood of Jesus Christ.
Will Invoke Holy Ghost fire and calls for help from neighbours embarassed
I know say na female u be from ur comment.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oh booooy!
Guy give me ma MACHINE GUN.!!!!
whot de fuuukk....ratatatatatata......
Guy no time...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Missmossy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Scary would scream first

I don't hope to see such anyway.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Run n call lalasticlala cos he's my neighbor

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by IYANGBALI: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
austine4real:
abeg com n help me trim my pubic hair how mush na ur service?
how bushy and dirty is it?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by DeRay98(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
haibe:
snakes prey on cats? Cat wey dey kill snake anyhow.. they become wild when they see snake
Cats and dogs are prey to snakes especially Pythons. Cats don't kills they are scare off or eaten up by snake. Mongoose are champions of killing snakes even black mamba is no match for a mongoose

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by skywalker001(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
"if you saw"... RIP ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by sanitelag(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
just....

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by austine4real(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
how bushy and dirty is it?
nt DAT bushyvbut very clean

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by fippycbk(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
henrydadon:
grin grin grin

i could just run away like every other normal human being

[img]http://i./l0HlyCjuVMUtCXzTW.gif[/img]

or i could just decide to be brave and just

[img]http://i./3h3MnrcNjJ636.gif[/img]

That's Neville Longbottom below.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by manmidtexy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Too big

ohn1759:
What would you do if you see THIS at your door? Photo Below:
#palmgossip

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by saint1010: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Free meat

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by smartpyzee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
hahn:
I will take a picture and post it on nairaland
The cc lalasticlala undecided
lolz epic

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by blingxx(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
dialloikechukwu:
I will kill it!

see this dude....it a black mamba ..one of the most deadliest snake in the world ....flee for your precious life grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
I go call lala make him come carry him property

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Fikesola95: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
kill it

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by MrPRevailer(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Just put there.
HOUSE FOR SALE
YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Find a hotel/your friends house and relax.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Bimbeads(f): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
franciskaine:
I'll faint and wakeup in heaven. I fear snakes more than lion.

I'm sure you are going to rephrase that statement when you come face-to-face with a lion.

Believe me facing a snake is better than facing a lion grin

Meanwhile check my signature for your exquisitely made beaded jeweleries.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by rita25(f): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will faint wakeup and faint again before I take off and never return ...infact I may just leave the house and go get myself a new house cos u know say money no be problem grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by cricifixo: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will call lalasticlala the snake master

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by realteejay: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
i will do wat u just did! i.e. take a pics of it & post it on social network, like nairaland...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by realteejay: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
i will do wat u just did! i.e. take a pics of it & post it on social network, like nairaland...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by thonyrule(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Beat Usain Bolt's record grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by phenomem(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
hahn:
I will take a picture and post it on nairaland

The cc lalasticlala undecided

Why not a selfie with it

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by stanlyjacobs1: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
haywire07:
I'll jst tell grandma to go back to the village , we no get space for here pls undecided
IS YOUR GRANDMOTHER A SNAKE?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by phenase(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Haa! Na meat nah .I will just call LaLa. Food food for 2 days

Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
austine4real:
nt DAT bushyvbut very clean
post the picture here make I see
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by Innocentchris: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Peper soup things no wasting of time! And i guess lala wil love dis hahaha
Re: What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? by chiefojiji(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
will go outside, buy a time bomb, den return inside. close the door, and I go set the time bomb by the door, den close my ears.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Brightest And Hungriest Black Hole Ever Detected (Pictures) / Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) / See The Beauty Of Nature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.