Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Oritsefemi Issues Apology To Fans For ‘unruly’ Behaviour - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oritsefemi Issues Apology To Fans For ‘unruly’ Behaviour (382 Views)

See How Davido Replies Oritsefemi (photo) / Lady Gaga Shows Off Her Naked Butt To Fans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Issues Apology To Fans For ‘unruly’ Behaviour by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Following his unruly behaviour which led to the fight with a member of the security team at Club Quilox, singer Oritsefemi has taken to his social media (IG) to tender an apology to his fans.

“Hello my lovely fans, I know a lot of you have been waiting to hear from me directly. Let me start by saying I’m sorry for disappointing you all. I have never been involved in any altercation before now. I love peace and I would never hurt anyone knowingly. Things got out of hands and I reacted badly, it was a mistake, and I take the blame. I’m human and at that moment I acted unruly.
I want to thank you all for your support over the years and I understand if you are angry with me, I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you to those that have reached out to me.
There is no ‘Oritsefemi’ without you my lovely fans.
This will never happen again. Lessons learnt.
I will continue to give you good music that I am known for not violence.
Thank you once again and God bless you all for me….much love my people.”
Continue on 9jacoolmusic blog

(1) (Reply)

Nickoe Feature T-rell Titled Perfect (cdq) / VIDEO: Falz – Wehdone Sir / Nominees For The 2017 Edition Of The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards Have Been Annou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.