Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

18+: Why I Grab Her By The Pussee; Club Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 18+: Why I Grab Her By The Pussee; Club Boy (1362 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers" / Why I Decided To Use My Right Hand- Akintayo Akinjide / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+: Why I Grab Her By The Pussee; Club Boy by naijaamebo: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
My mate Don told me to do it. I mean it was dark in the club. We had had a fair few drinks. The women still in the place had all been drinking heavily. I mean it’s what you do on holiday in Bali. Cheap booze and have a wild time. Drink and lose any inhibitions. And the steamy hot weather, well the girls were wearing next to nothing.

My mate said; “Just pick a girl you like here, grab her by the pussy and she’ll let you do anything.”

Don headed to one side of the room pussy hunting. I got the balls to move to the other.

I mean back home at work, even look at a girl with a slight sleazy eye and you’d be up for harassment and out of a job.

I was thinking: just grab a girl by the pussy. Feel up her snatch. Rub her soft indent. Push into her slit. All sounded good to me. But a girl was usually naked when I did any of those actions. But I thought hell, if a girl just walked up to me, fondled my balls or checked out my appendage for size, what I was packing through my board shorts, hell I wouldn’t complain. I loved my cock getting attention. Screw political correctness. The truth was most of the girls still here at the bar on holiday wanted a shag, a fuckin good root, a one night stand with a stranger on holiday.

I picked a chick usually way out of my league. Great arse, beaut tits, petite figure, blonde free flowing hair, nice tan. A flimsy summery batik dress. She was looking around a bit, detached from her girlfriend cohort for a moment.

Oh screw this: grab her by the snatch. Feel her up, see what happens. Probably a slap coming or worse.

“Mmm” long and slow from her and her snatch is pressing back into my hand as I grab her pussy through her dress in the barroom darkness. Enough light to see her eyes show surprise and appreciation. I got lucky; she likes it. Likes a guy making the holiday dirty move. Probably tipsy, doesn’t care who she roots as long as she is screwed senseless tonight. Probably on a flight home tomorrow. Beyond that my focus is my hand shaped to her mound and inward fold and my fingers pushing right into her slit through her skimpy dress and soft knickers.

I grab her

http://www.naijaamebo.com/18-grab-pussee-club-boy/

Re: 18+: Why I Grab Her By The Pussee; Club Boy by Jummyjay99(f): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
pls continue

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love Season 2[it Runs In The Family] / 'the Lady Next My Door' A Story From Wurastories / The Power Of Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.