Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! (892 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oga, all your mates are getting married, when will you do your own? You don dey old Uncle, why you never pick one? You cannot wait till you have everything, couples build their home together! Why don't you bring her first, we will sponsor the wedding! Adedayo, pick one already!

I have heard all versions and dimensions of the above and not just me, but all young men who are in my category....the category people perceive as 'eligible' bachelors! We are under concerning issues of marriage and its sometimes not funny. But why are we not married?

1. Today's ladies no longer sing Jennifer Lopez (Love don't cost a thing), they now sing Yemi Alade (Ferrari). If you are billing me for an iPhone 7 while dating, I must be rich enough to buy you a Range Rover Sport if I have to marry you! If you are already making your hair for 10k while dating, I must have enough money to put 40k on your hair budget when married. Its either we are rich enough, or we stay single!

2. We are looking for ladies who understand the vision. We are not seeking clubhouse partners, we are seeking dream partners. But ladies of today will rather dance in the club than sit with you to write a business proposal! They won't even write their own CVs....We are better off being single than marrying 'dancehall' girls!

3. We understand the dignity in being broke, so we don't steal or kill to raise our finances. Hmmmmmmm, today's ladies would rather have like six relationships where she heavily burden all of them than go broke. They'd rather sleep with every D.ick and Thomas so the pocket can be full.....What we want is a woman with some dignity, that will rather go broke than form a 'harem' of men-tippers. If we can't find that one, we had better be single!

4. We understand the need for women to work....what we do not understand is why work should affect home management. But ladies of today will rather sow clothes than cook; they'd rather run off to work than sweep the house. Until we find those ladies who combine work and home responsibilities excellently like our mothers, we should stay single!

We could find all these qualities lacking in today's ladies in many Church Sisters and Muslim Hajias.....but then.....

5. Apologies.....but we all desire that woman who despite all her dignity and honor, will be our private wh.ore when the curtains are dropped! What is the sweetness of marriage when the couple cannot have mind-blowing moments in the other room? A little discussion of what s.ex will be like when married, and most Church Sisters and Hajias will begin to cast the devil inside of you! How do I commit myself into a marriage that we prepared for without adequate discussions of sexuality?! We should rather remain single till we find the ladies who are not overly serious with God to the extent of thinking sexual freedom in marriage is a sin....

So, when next you want to ask us bachelors to go and marry, ask us first, have you even found that lady who ticks the boxes?? We are eligible bachelors...but we keep meeting ineligible female disasters in the name of single ladies!

Do I have a witness in this house?

I seem to have found her.......won't I go and marry? Apologies, I am still working on her!

Great day people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by holatin(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Because dey re bachelor

1 Like

Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by Googleus(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
As if u know what's always on my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by olasubomi007(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Change the topic..

Its supposed to be guys not bachelors
Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by biazarre(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
ur 1000% korret... grin
Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by biazarre(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
olasubomi007:
Change the topic..
Its supposed to be guys not bachelors
. not all guys ar bachelor....
Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Because we are searching for career women but most of those we keep meeting are jobless hoes undecided
Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Papikush:
Because we are searching for career women but most of those we are seeing are jobless hoes undecided

You just made me laugh alone here like a crazy person....

You are a handful bro....

Very true though
Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by VampireeM(f): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol. Alright, you guys should clap for yourselves on this achievement.. who cares if you guys get married or giving excuses for staying single...
African men be feeling like they are doing women a favour by marrying them forgetting that sperm can be gotten in the bank and intimacy gadgets have invaded the century... tongue
Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
Lol. Alright, you guys should clap for yourselves on this achievement.. who cares if you guys get married or giving excuses for staying single...
African men be feeling like they are doing women a favour by marrying them forgetting that sperm can be gotten in the bank and intimacy gadgets have invaded the century... tongue

Okay...here they come....

Here is another reason why we are not married....

They now equate us with rubber toys and lifeless cucumbers.

You try

1 Like

Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by olasubomi007(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
biazarre:
. not all guys ar bachelor....

They are married bruhh
Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by Googleus(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:

Is dat ms chindinma okeke?

I hail ooo.. Ms Anambra..

They wanted to replace us with cucumber, but d gods has started exposing them
Re: Why Most Bachelors Of Today Are Not Married! by AlexCk: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol,

Well op, as much as some of the reasons u gave are true for some girls tho, not all.

It's also possible that why they ain't married is because they ain't actually ready for the huge commitments that lie ahead

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

.... / Model Is Enjoying A Lovely Start To The Year, Showing Cleavages And More / Ibgo Ladies Better Than Yoruba Ladies? photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.