Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! (13526 Views)

How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! / I Got A Job Through Debbie And Nairaland On The 14th Of February / I Got A Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by boik(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
First of all I thank Almighty God for it is entirely by His Love and Grace.

So i've been following Nairaland for some years now getting updates on news, jobs, governance etc.

I've applied for so many jobs both real and scam, i've traveled from Port Harcourt to Lagos 3 times for job tests and interview but still didn't get the jobs.

Nevertheless, I never doubted God to provide me with my job. And finally He did it.

Someone posted the vacancy here on Nairaland and truth be told, I casually applied, like many others. The whole recruitment process took months, from tests to interviews, and I was again asked to come to Lagos. To God be the Glory, this time, I was given the job!

I hope this encourages someone. I had never heard of the company before until someone posted it here, I don't know anybody there, my God saw me through even when the nation is complaining of recession and job loss. The company is so well organized, pay is good, other pecks too attached, it's a very nice place to work. Won't want to mention the name of the firm, y'all know the drill na.

So fellas, keep believing and trusting God, keep applying, keep writing tests and interviews, you will surely get there.

And also, thanks to Nairaland and all those who drop genuine posts, you all are impacting people's life.

Regards!

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Hiploko(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mine is next. Congratulations

16 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by slimthugchimee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
congrats mate grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by donejossy87(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrat. And hope ours come too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Xflint(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
God thank you ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by jobbitto(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congratulations brother, we also pray that your blessings will reach us too in Jesus name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by VampireeM(f): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
I cant wait to testify my own o... Believing in God for another and better job offer too..

Congrats!

12 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by linobrown9(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats...tappin frm ur blessing....

3 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by dorothy0324: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats!! I key into your testimony. I will testify very soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by MoyoGENERAL: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Morale,
Never GIVE UP!
Always PUSH!
Be POSITIVE!
Stay ALERT!
Put everything in PRAYERS!

#One day, You will SMILE#

10 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Lionbite(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hope say the salary na six figures

1 Like

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by wansky(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
congratz ma broda, same God dat did it for u, will for us too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by lilbiltz: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
congrats brother. ..I'm the next in line

2 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by oladefirst2(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
I key into your testimony. Mine is coming soon
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congrats to you bro boik
It is the Lords doing
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Turks: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2016
Yaay you!
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by herzern1(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016

*Follows Job section.....

2 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by JesusCrew: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats broda
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by anonymuz(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats bro,please don't leave the God almighty you are serving.
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by chimah3(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats!

I tap into your happiness!!!
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Nelsizzy(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats bro. I tap in to the anointing
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Twizzy30(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulation bruh. But why is it dah am yet to see someone come out and say I met my wife/husband through NL. In other news, am +1 today. Show me love Nlers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Benjom(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Kenneth205(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2016
cool
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by IRobot7(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2016
boik:
First of all I thank Almighty God for it is entirely by His Love and Grace.

So i've been following Nairaland for some years now getting updates on news, jobs, governance etc.

I've applied for so many jobs both real and scam, i've traveled from Port Harcourt to Lagos 3 times for job tests and interview but still didn't get the jobs.

Nevertheless, I never doubted God to provide me with my job. And finally He did it.

Someone posted the vacancy here on Nairaland and truth be told, I casually applied, like many others. The whole recruitment process took months, from tests to interviews, and I was again asked to come to Lagos. To God be the Glory, this time, I was given the job!

I hope this encourages someone. I had never heard of the company before until someone posted it here, I don't know anybody there, my God saw me through even when the nation is complaining of recession and job loss. The company is so well organized, pay is good, other pecks too attached, it's a very nice place to work. Won't want to mention the name of the firm, y'all know the drill na.

So fellas, keep believing and trusting God, keep applying, keep writing tests and interviews, you will surely get there.

And also, thanks to Nairaland and all those who drop genuine posts, you all are impacting people's life.

Regards!

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Omotayor123(f): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Alhamdulillahi... We shall all have good News to share before the end of this year insha Allah.

9 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by ORACLE1975(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2016
To God be thy glory
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by konkiworldwide(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2016
congrats my brother
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by Jobsdome: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations to you.
More Job Openings available on www.tipsdome.com.ng/topic/jobs
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by freezyprinzy(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2016
oga how much b salary na watin I dy interested in
Re: Thank God With Me, Got A Job Through Nairaland! by monlawal(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations brother, let your blessing follow us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing? / Is There Discrimination Against Part Time Graduates? I Need To Know / National Population Commission Recruitment; How To Apply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.