Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Rat Saves A Family From Tragic Death. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rat Saves A Family From Tragic Death. (898 Views)

What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rat Saves A Family From Tragic Death. by WILLYBABS(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
A woman identified as Maggie Mokwena is currently giving thanks to God for escaping tragic death along with her two kids
She revealed that a rat saved their lives. According to Daily Sun SA, the woman’s home of four years was destroyed in a mysterious fire in the early hours of Thursday morning
Speaking about the sad incident, the 27-year-old single mum said she was sleeping when she felt a rat on her face. When she woke up, she realised it had jumped down from a wardrobe that was on fire
She said That’s what saved me and my children, because we were all fast asleep when my shack caught fire…I always complained about rats in my shack but the Messiah rat saved me from death. I am grateful no one was injured or killed but I am devastated as the fire ate everything I owned. It will take me years to recover from this loss, but I’m happy and pray God save and bless that rat.

http://www.gossipmill.com/2016/11/rat-saves-a-woman-and-her-2-children-from-tragic-death-after-their-house-caght-fire-while-they-were-sleeping/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rat Saves A Family From Tragic Death. by jerryunit48: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thank God for you o
Re: Rat Saves A Family From Tragic Death. by NetwizardX(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
cheesy God Bless The Rat? Lol Na You Go Kill Am Yourself.
Re: Rat Saves A Family From Tragic Death. by Rhymez(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
And she has been calling that rat Witch before the incident
Re: Rat Saves A Family From Tragic Death. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
SA rats dey rescue while Nig rats dey chop winch.

Ok. Isorite

(1) (Reply)

How To Brush Your Baby's Teeth Everyday / Father Arrested After Spanking Daughter For Posting Nude Photo Online / Advice Needed: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.