Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (98830 Views)

Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction / Man Rides Bike On The Pavement Of Jubilee Flyover In Ajah, Lagos / Murtala Muhammed Way Flyover In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2016
Henryadaku:

See Oga Emeka I understand your grievance okay....fine y'all ibo don't believe in one Nigeria ......but don't tarnish the image of the country cos u ibo people are the number cause of your own problems ur governors don't give a shit nor do anything for you people den u go on to blame the federal government..... How stupid...... Abeg where for Nigeria famine dey...........pity

A foreigner will not be talking like this lol....

who told you Igbo don't believe in the unity of the country
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Henryadaku:

Okay see your beautiful Ghana that is better than Nigeria grin grin grin......http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21710286-country-should-be-beacon-african-democracy-ailing-nkrumahs-heirs?fsrc=scn/tw/te/bl/ed/ghanankrumahsheirs

WTF? I thought you were going to show me something i didn't know or something truly horrible. I live in the states and i can show you some truly terrible things as well. Just look at what is happening right now and Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. Every country has issues. It is the frequency and percentage of such issues compared to normalcy that matters. Smh. Guy, you don't seem to understand. There are only a few countries like Nigeria in the world. Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, etc, comes to mind. The closest i would compare Nigeria to is Afghanistan. You could be taking a stroll one minute and the next you'll see someone being burnt alive. Afghans, like Nigerians are dirty as phuck, corrupt as hell and incredibly tribalistic. You have to see it to understand. My wife just arrived from a visit to Nigeria and she was like, "uncle, it's getting worse over there". In my mind i'm thinking, "how is it possible that a country filled with degenerates will not be bad and continue to get worse"? One does not need to have a degree in rocket surgery to figure out why.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by 360command: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
emeka1101:
Ignorance and jealousy.
They have 3 international airports not 1.
funny... how can you say 3? there is only 1... all international flight carriers lands at Accra and fly out of Accra. kwasiaaa!
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by 360command: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
3609ja:

My guy when was the last time you went through Accra airport.Didn't you read Dele Mamodu comments on Accra airport.Haven't you read about Kumasi,Tamale ,Wa and Ho airports.The new terminal 3 at Accra airport will definately put Ghana on the map.
Arrival gates at Accra airport.Need i say more?
nonsense! if it is that small kotoka airport you are making noise about, then you be gaou. dele mamodu is a journalist and a corrupt guy.. I heard his speech about how he condemned Nigeria just because he is trying to praise NDC government in Ghana for people to vote for ndc ,all for how much? the same man to which you give gratitute to, is what most of Ghana's population isn't happy about his comment. and please stop talking about Kumasi, tamale, sunyanni, wa, HO airport . to me, the Nigerian airports are bigger and better.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
360command:
funny... how can you say 3? there is only 1... all international flight carriers lands at Accra and fly out of Accra. kwasiaaa!
tamale has an international airport
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
NDC all the way.

Mahama paper grin
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
onatisi:
NDC all the way.
Mahama paper grin
I was at one of the rallies, it was cool

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Henryadaku(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

WTF? I thought you were going to show me something i didn't know or something truly horrible. I live in the states and i can show you some truly terrible things as well. Just look at what is happening right now and Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. Every country has issues. It is the frequency and percentage of such issues compared to normalcy that matters. Smh. Guy, you don't seem to understand. There are only a few countries like Nigeria in the world. Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, etc, comes to mind. The closest i would compare Nigeria to is Afghanistan. You could be taking a stroll one minute and the next you'll see someone being burnt alive. Afghans, like Nigerians are dirty as phuck, corrupt as hell and incredibly tribalistic. You have to see it to understand. My wife just arrived from a visit to Nigeria and she was like, "uncle, it's getting worse over there". In my mind i'm thinking, "how is it possible that a country filled with degenerates will not be bad and continue to get worse"? One does not need to have a degree in rocket surgery to figure out why.

Ghen Ghen mister america
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Henryadaku:

Ghen Ghen mister america

Nice counter. Lacks any argumentative content as usual but nice one anyway.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Henryadaku(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Nice counter. Lacks any argumentative content as usual but nice one anyway.

I get ur time lmao
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Henryadaku:

I get ur time lmao

Dem born you well to get time for pesin wey take intellect superior pass you? I go just take my brain flog you.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by 360command: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
onatisi:
tamale has an international airport
they used it to transport Muslims going for hajj activities which was in august. I am not too sure if international air careers fly there...
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Henryadaku(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Dem born you well to get time for pesin wey take intellect superior pass you? I go just take my brain flog you.

Wow so he thinks he's intelligent...... Go on professor.... I'll indulge you
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Henryadaku:

Wow so he thinks he's intelligent...... Go on professor.... I'll indulge you

I don't think i am. I know i am. Compared to you, i'm freaking Einstein. You have not said one thing to promote your argument. Even a 5 year old can do better.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Henryadaku(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

I don't think i am. I know i am. Compared to you, i'm freaking Einstein. You have not said one thing to promote your argument. Even a 5 year old can do better.

Then remain in America aiit....with your lost identity.....
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Henryadaku:

You don't have to tell me. I will. Lol. he said "lost identity". That's the beauty of America. It is a country of immigrants. It was built on immigrants. I don't know if you this, but the very first Americans were British. You probably don't. I won't be surprised. Ted cruz was born in Canada. I already have two generations who are full blooded Americans. You call it lost identity, i call it creating opportunities. Better than living like a slave in a country you have an "identity". More like second identity/citizen. A country where a policeman would slap slap and you can't do a thing. A country where if you get into an accident with another vehicle, the best way to solve it to start a shouting match and probably fighting the other owner. Where you count the days you don't have power more than the days you do. Where you can't even count on quality health care. Where everywhere you go is unbelievably dirty and stinky. Where majority of people you meet are unbelievably dirty and stinky. Where all it takes to kill another person you don't like is to shout "thief". Where you build your house as if you live in a war zone. Where the roads leading to your house have to be either built or maintained by you or you are phucked. Etc. Guy, i'd rather loose my identity (whatever that means), than experience the hell you experience on a daily basis.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
fkdmods:

You don't have to tell me. I will. Lol. he said "lost identity". That's the beauty of America. It is a country of immigrants. It was built on immigrants. I don't know if you this, but the very first Americans were British. You probably don't. I won't be surprised. Ted cruz was born in Canada. I already have two generations who are full blooded Americans. You call it lost identity, i call it creating opportunities. Better than living like a slave in a country you have an "identity". More like second identity/citizen. A country where a policeman would slap slap and you can't do a thing. A country where if you get into an accident with another vehicle, the best way to solve it to start a shouting match and probably fighting the other owner. Where you count the days you don't have power more than the days you do. Where you can't even count on quality health care. Where everywhere you go is unbelievably dirty and stinky. Where majority of people you meet are unbelievably dirty and stinky. Where all it takes to kill another person you don't like is to shout "thief". Where you build your house as if you live in a war zone. Where the roads leading to your house have to be either built or maintained by you or you are phucked. Etc. Guy, i'd rather loose my identity (whatever that means), than experience the hell you experience on a daily basis.
bro u are in America doesn't make u better than anybody so stop all this your noisemaking about America here and there u left Nigeria because u are not strong enough to survive, u are too weak. If dangote , mike adenuga and many more can make it in Nigeria why do you think other people can? . lastly stop insulting Nigeria people that way because they are millions of people that leave better than u In the USA . u have already lost ur identity later u will start protesting about racism when u don't Even love , respect or support your origin. Words from a 17year old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
michaelandre:
bro u are in America doesn't make u better than anybody so stop all this your noisemaking about America here and there u left Nigeria because u are not strong enough to survive, u are too weak. If dangote , mike adenuga and many more can make it in Nigeria why do you think other people can? . lastly stop insulting Nigeria people that way because they are millions of people that leave better than u In the USA . u have already lost ur identity later u will start protesting about racism when u don't Even love , respect or support your origin. Words from a 17year old

May God never allow me to survive a situation where i will now become used to corruption, degradation, poor quality, below par standard, insecurity, etc. To give you an idea, there is not enough space to list the rubbish you are now strong enough for. Your problem is you have been ra.ped psychologically for so long that you now think it is normal to take it in the asss and mouth on a regular basis. This m.ron is naming just a few in a population of more than a hundred million. As if he is talking to someone uninformed of the real goings on in Nigeria. Why should i respect a people who think like animals? A people who can kill you at a moments notice. All they have to do is yell thief. Guy, suffer don dabaru your head. You are not thinking normal anymore. I would go see a doctor. And he has the nerve to call Americans racist when they can't even stand their fellow black country men. Smh.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Henryadaku:

What do you mean by "lost identity"
You like deceiving yourself eh
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
fkdmods:

May God never allow me to survive a situation where i will now become used to corruption, degradation, poor quality, below par standard, insecurity, etc. To give you an idea, there is not enough space to list the rubbish you are now strong enough for. Your problem is you have been ra.ped psychologically for so long that you now think it is normal to take it in the asss and mouth on a regular basis. This m.ron is naming just a few in a population of more than a hundred million. As if he is talking to someone uninformed of the real goings on in Nigeria. Why should i respect a people who think like animals? A people who can kill you at a moments notice. All they have to do is yell thief. Guy, suffer don dabaru your head. You are not thinking normal anymore. I would go see a doctor. And he has the nerve to call Americans racist when they can't even stand their fellow black country men. Smh.
u think like a kid bro jungle justice happens anywhere in the world not just in Nigeria . u don't even reason like a grown do u think because u live in america makes u better than everybody in the world u need to be schooled properly they are people millions of people in who have stayed in America and are back to Nigeria , they are millions of people in Nigeria that leave better than u in the USA , are u trying to tell me dangote is a fool he is the richest black in the world why is it not ur almighty black american . u don't reason properly if u reason like this how would your kids reason if u are rich in Nigeria u have more freedom in Nigeria than your almighty USA . u are already lust for insulting your generations no wonder White people kill u guys on a daily basis u talk like USA is not the world center of crime . where a police can kill u because u are a black for no reason . or were blacks assassinate themselves in the name of gangster u are lost bro . u are in USA doesn't make u a God over Nigerians or maybe u were opportuned to step foot in the usa that's why u are blowing loud trumpet on nairaland
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2016
michaelandre:
u think like a kid bro jungle justice happens anywhere in the world not just in Nigeria . u don't even reason like a grown do u think because u live in america makes u better than everybody in the world u need to be schooled properly they are people millions of people in who have stayed in America and are back to Nigeria , they are millions of people in Nigeria that leave better than u in the USA , are u trying to tell me dangote is a fool he is the richest black in the world why is it not ur almighty black american . u don't reason properly if u reason like this how would your kids reason if u are rich in Nigeria u have more freedom in Nigeria than your almighty USA . u are already lust for insulting your generations no wonder White people kill u guys on a daily basis u talk like USA is not the world center of crime . where a police can kill u because u are a black for no reason . or were blacks assassinate themselves in the name of gangster u are lost bro . u are in USA doesn't make u a God over Nigerians or maybe u were opportuned to step foot in the usa that's why u are blowing loud trumpet on nairaland

And you think like a complete and utter m.oron used to an insane way of life. Please, if you can, show me where in any sane society where you say jungle justice exists, where the people who engage in it, stand there and take selfies (they don't because they know the government and the law would come after them. This only happens in a lawless country like Nigeria). Or where a policeman will be in the vicinity of it being done. I guarantee that you won't be able to give me one instance while i can give you plenty of it in Nigeria. What your small mind is trying to say is that crime exists in every country. Which is true, but not like in Nigeria where a majority of it's citizen are crazed, deranged animals. You are so phucking annoying and re.tarded with your ignorance. Google the safest countries to live in and i guarantee you Nigeria will not rank in the top 100. If America is so unsafe, why would it be in the top 20? Can you call a policeman in Nigeria over the phone and he will be there for you in five minutes? Can you take a stroll at 2 a.m in the morning? Can you build a house and not make it seem like you are building a fortress? Bros, stop typing. You are only showcasing how ridiculously myopic and ignorant you are. Your litmus test for a safe society is "did i survive the night"? You have been denied basic freedoms and liberties for so long that you are now used to it. To the point of defending the indefensible. I feel like crying for you. And no, i was not just opportuned to leave that cesspit of a country. I worked for it. Now, it is my mission in life to change and stop mo.ronic views like yours from spreading and infecting future generations. And i say again, this is phucking hilarious. When you can hint that America is racist when your idiotic self lives in a country where it's citizens have terms like, afonjas, fla.theads, ab.oki, ipob. etc. White on black racism i understand. What is the rationale behind black on black racism/tribalism? The blackest hearts come from Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2016
fkdmods:

And you think like a complete and utter m.oron used to an insane way of life. Please, if you can, show me where in any sane society where you say jungle justice exists, where the people who engage in it, stand there and take selfies (they don't because they know the government and the law would come after them. This only happens in a lawless country like Nigeria). Or where a policeman will be in the vicinity of it being done. I guarantee that you won't be able to give me one instance while i can give you plenty of it in Nigeria. What your small mind is trying to say is that crime exists in every country. Which is true, but not like in Nigeria where a majority of it's citizen are crazed, deranged animals. You are so phucking annoying and re.tarded with your ignorance. Google the safest countries to live in and i guarantee you Nigeria will not rank in the top 100. If America is so unsafe, why would it be in the top 20? Can you call a policeman and he will be there for you in five minutes in Nigeria? Can you take a stroll at 2 a.m in the morning? Can you build a house and not make it seem like you are building a fortress? Bros, stop typing. You are only showcasing how ridiculously myopic and ignorant you are. And no, i was not just opportuned to leave that cesspit of a country. I worked for it. Now, it is my mission in life to change and stop mo.ronic views like yours from spreading and infecting future generations. And i say again that is phucking hilarious at your hint that America is racist when your idiotic self lives in a country where it's citizens have terms like, afonjas, Igbos, aboki, ipob. etc White on black racism i understand. What is the rationale behind black on black racism/tribalism? The blackest hearts come from Nigeria.
I repeat again u reason and typed like a motor park tout ur brain is just too small to comprehend my points. Let me break to u (opportuned begger) America is well developed so y are u comparing Nigeria to America . I repeat to your animalistic brain jungle justice happens anywhere, in Ghana, Kenya, south Africa, and different places in the world but jungle justice has drastically reduced in Nigeria. But ur animastic brain did not care to explain why it happens to u, its because people know the police is corrupt that's why they don't bother going to the police. Are sure u live in America because u don't chat with your brain at all? That shows that not everybody in USA think with there brain. Nigeria has its own challenges and it is left for we the strong to build it for our future children u are a weakly u don't have what it takes to stand strong. Nigeria still has a long way for sure but it even ur usa is nowhere in the top twenty safest country. It is only opportunist like u that are so flabagasted about USA . when they are Norway, Denmark ,Sweden , Netherlands even Germany are safer more developed than USA. Where blacks and white assassinate themselves everyday. Smh
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
michaelandre:
I repeat again u reason and typed like a motor park tout ur brain is just too small to comprehend my points. Let me break to u (opportuned begger) America is well developed so y are u comparing Nigeria to America . I repeat to your animalistic brain jungle justice happens anywhere, in Ghana, Kenya, south Africa, and different places in the world but jungle justice has drastically reduced in Nigeria. But ur animastic brain did not care to explain why it happens to u, its because people know the police is corrupt that's why they don't bother going to the police. Are sure u live in America because u don't chat with your brain at all? That shows that not everybody in USA think with there brain. Nigeria has its own challenges and it is left for we the strong to build it for our future children u are a weakly u don't have what it takes to stand strong. Nigeria still has a long way for sure but it even ur usa is nowhere in the top twenty safest country. It is only opportunist like u that are so flabagasted about USA . when they are Norway, Denmark ,Sweden , Netherlands even Germany are safer more developed than USA. Where blacks and white assassinate themselves everyday. Smh

What are you talking about sef?
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by popizaino(m): 2:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Mbilla:
My brother forget those mumu Nigerians. I supply electrical parts in Ghana and Ivory coast and there is no part of 10 Regions in Ghana that I have not been to. my major customers are from the 3 Northern Regions of Ghana I.e Northern, Upper East and Upper West Regions. Honestly apart from the single line ECOWAS road the pass through Togo to Afloat border in Ghana straight to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale to Paga border btw Bokina faso and Ghana , you will never see any other tear roads in Ghana. Apart from some houses in Accra and Kumasi that have toilets, 98 percents of houses in othet part of Ghana don't have toilets. Visit the Upper East capital (Bolgatanga) and see how people defecating in open places and nearby bush while pigs are standby waiting for them to finish. Even their young ladies defecate in open. you will watch blue film and tied. Anyway their women don't care
.you are far from the truth in some aspects. but it still beat my imagination that you travelled by road from aflao and took note of the of the single ecowas road without potholes that leads to accra and you couldn't give credit where it due knowing fully well both roads from seme and idi-iroko are death traps desite our trillion ?is it not pathetic to the border and the road leading to the border of the so called giant of africa in disarray?
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by iamord(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2016
popizaino:
.you are far from the truth in some aspects. but it still beat my imagination that you travelled by road from aflao and took note of the of the single ecowas road without potholes that leads to accra and you couldn't give credit where it due knowing fully well both roads from seme and idi-iroko are death traps desite our trillion ?is it not pathetic to the border and the road leading to the border of the so called giant of africa in disarray?
good question...you are a reasonable Nigerian.. its no news that blacks dont like to see a brother make it..his post reeks with jealousy hate and envy..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Cubia(f): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
fkdmods:

You just insulted Ghanaians. Comparing any other country to Nigeria is an insult. Nigerians and Ghanaians are not the same. No other country's citizens are like Nigerians because their way of thinking is different from Nigerians. The way Nigerians think is probably the most phucked up on the planet. Doubt it? Look no further than it's history. More than half a century and not one good leader. You realize that mathmatically that is impossible right?
my dear we all Africans and guess what? We all third world. That's y d arguments occur. Common I am not happy with the situation in Nigeria. My very good friend in Accra told me the president is using d flyover for campaign in his next election. And he also told me there is nothing like 24hrs nonstop electricity like it's painted to be. I will never see Ghana as better and definitely not Nigeria too. We in Nigeria just have bigger problems because we are bigger in size. Everyone knows Nigeria is a bleeped up place but I don't think Ghana is better whether in terms of d way her people reason. Then y havnt d good presidents in Ghana made her a first world country as u claim saying we havnt had any good leader in nigeria for years. Sweetheart am not arguing with u ok, just saying my mind, and just to let u know, yes naija can be compared to so many countries including Ghana, and nope we don't have d most bleeped up thinking. Lols I think d Asians do.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cubia:
my dear we all Africans and guess what? We all third world. That's y d arguments occur. Common I am not happy with the situation in Nigeria. My very good friend in Accra told me the president is using d flyover for campaign in his next election. And he also told me there is nothing like 24hrs nonstop electricity like it's painted to be. I will never see Ghana as better and definitely not Nigeria too. We in Nigeria just have bigger problems because we are bigger in size. Everyone knows Nigeria is a bleeped up place but I don't think Ghana is better whether in terms of d way her people reason. Then y havnt d good presidents in Ghana made her a first world country as u claim saying we havnt had any good leader in nigeria for years. Sweetheart am not arguing with u ok, just saying my mind, and just to let u know, yes naija can be compared to so many countries including Ghana, and nope we don't have d most bleeped up thinking. Lols I think d Asians do.

Live in Ghana for while i promise you will have a different perspective. I have which is why i know what i am talking about.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
fkdmods:

Live in Ghana for while i promise you will have a different perspective. I have which is why i know what i am talking about.
Are you Ghanaian or Nigerian

That lady is right...
we are all third world countries.
A trip to say ordinary Tunis for example will clear your eyes.
Sub Saharan African countries are far behind
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Ugosample:

Are you Ghanaian or Nigerian

That lady is right...
we are all third world countries.
A trip to say ordinary Tunis for example will clear your eyes.
Sub Saharan African countries are far behind

You seem not to understand. Nigeria is unique in sense that they have welcomed abnormality and made it normal. What is not natural is completely normal in Nigeria. And they are not ashamed of it. I am not just talking about physical structures but the livability and mentality of life in Ghana. Heck, even kenya can't be compared to Nigeria. It would be an insult to kenya to do so. And no, I am not Ghanaian. I just have sense and I appreciate normalcy.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2016
fkdmods:

You seem not to understand. Nigeria is unique in sense that they have welcomed abnormality and made it normal. What is not natural is completely normal in Nigeria. And they are not ashamed of it. I am not just talking about physical structures but the livability and mentality of life in Ghana. Heck, even kenya can't be compared to Nigeria. It would be an insult to kenya to do so. And no, I am not Ghanaian. I just have sense and I appreciate normalcy.

You did not answer my question...
Ok, you are a Nigerian.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ugosample:

You did not answer my question...
Ok, you are a Nigerian.

Technically.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
fkdmods:

Technically.
fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.