Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri (16684 Views)

How To Apply For Food And Beverage Supervisor At Lekki Oxford Hotel / Ongoing Recruitment In A Newly Established Beverage Company (FMCG) / Apply For Recruitment At Sabmiller Beverage Company (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Chigojude: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Hi guys, does this company have a website or email. I wish to apply and see how God prospers me ...kindly reply asap
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by YZME2001(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
I just got SMS for long apt. test we did sometimes back....to turn up in Owerri for interview, position: Line supervisor.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by YZME2001(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
I just got SMS for long apt. test we did sometimes back....to turn up in Owerri for interview, position: Line supervisor. still doing a rethink if it worth's leaving Lagos for Owerri. who else got or did interview with dem shld kindly share experience. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Busbar(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
YZME2001:
I just got SMS for long apt. test we did sometimes back....to turn up in Owerri for interview, position: Line supervisor. still doing a rethink if it worth's leaving Lagos for Owerri. who else got or did interview with dem shld kindly share experience. Thanks.
Give it a shot...
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Chigojude: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
YZME2001:

Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Holar09: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
I got the invitation too, line supervisor
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by emenik08: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
YZME2001:
Me too. I got same text for line supervisor and I am in Lagos.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by emenik08: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
For those that got the SMS for line supervisor and are staying in lagos, how do we hook up. My number is 08066092276

1 Like

Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by phienixboss(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Any news yet from the company? I need answers. Thanks
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by mekyno777(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
hmmm when are they gonna invite front desk officers
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by mekyno777(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
chioma1990:
hmmm when are they gonna invite front desk officers
wen dey buy desk......lol.
I bliv soon.....na small small

1 Like

Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2017
which date is the interview?? Has anyone from quality control got any invite yet?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Chigojude: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2017
pls those of us that have info should share...that ur brother/sister progresses doesn't impede your chances at the job at all. it will be cool to see a Nairaland fellow as a co worker

1 Like

Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Holar09: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2017
has anybody done the interview??
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by nayo91(f): 4:44pm On May 31, 2017
Just got an invite from Emerald food and beverages for an interview for the position of Quality Control Technician on Saturday June 3rd.
Please for those that were interviewed for the post of line supervisor, how did it go? What should I expect? Help please. Thanks.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2017
I got the same SMS too. Who's with me
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by nayo91(f): 11:36pm On May 31, 2017
Seems like it's just the two of us for now. Did you school in FUTO?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Chigojude: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Congrats you both...still awaiting my text tho
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by mekyno777(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2017
nayo91:
Seems like it's just the two of us for now. Did you school in FUTO?
All in ur CV (experience) and normal HR questions eg can we meet u?
Gudluck!
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by nayo91(f): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
mekyno777:

All in ur CV (experience) and normal HR questions eg can we meet u?
Gudluck!
thanks can you give me directions to this address from worldbank? 4 Gabriel Muotoh Street, off MCC road, Dick Tiger Street Trans-Egbu, Owerri.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by mekyno777(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
nayo91:
thanks can you give me directions to this address from worldbank? 4 Gabriel Muotoh Street, off MCC road, Dick Tiger Street Trans-Egbu, Owerri.
I don't no that.
But get to MCC road, enter keke to methodis church (dike tiger jnct).
D venue is lyk 5mins walk into the street frm there.
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
@,mekyno, did you go for the oral interview?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
nayo91:
Just got an invite from Emerald food and beverages for an interview for the position of Quality Control Technician on Saturday June 3rd.
Please for those that were interviewed for the post of line supervisor, how did it go? What should I expect? Help please. Thanks.

what is ur field?
Any job experience_?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
And this joke became a reality. Team Microbiologist. Welcome to Emerald Food and Beverage company Owerri
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Chinenye74: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
zinnee24:
And this joke became a reality. Team Microbiologist. Welcome to Emerald Food and Beverage company Owerri
Have u done the oral interview
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
hmm

4 Likes

Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Chinenye74: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
I just pray they call me oo
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
what did you apply for
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by uchebest2006(m): 2:12am On Jun 13, 2017
zinnee24:
I have been offered a position to work as a microbiologist. And I humbly accepted
Congrats dear....please can one still submit his CV in that company?
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Chinenye74: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2017
zinnee24:
what did you apply for
Front desk officer
Re: Emerald Food And Beverage Company - Owerri by Busbar(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2017
zinnee24:
I have been offered a position to work as a microbiologist. And I humbly accepted
Congrats. I hope the pay range is attractive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Recruiting! / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.