Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again (31768 Views)

New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again by Baroba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
chuksbogus2001:
when mofons talk you will know!!! when you send a baffon to school for 6yrs you will get a baffon raised to power 6.for maffons that keep saying superior here you are an educated illiterate.1 ;A DR is not any RN superior cos the two professions are independent of each other.
2; A RN is a patients advocate.No matter how the nurse corrected the Dr he has no right under the LAW, PROFESSIONALISM , VOODOOISM , to lay a finger on the Nurse .its against the law and even the civil service rule.
3the Dr was lucky that he didn't met a male nurse like some one said we would have seen his burial poster here.

For Godsake what is wrong with these Dr their mates abroad are busy breaking grounds Our own Dr here are busy dragging positions

The same doctors move abroad, but cannot even shout at trailer park thrashy oyibo; talkless of slapping a colleague, they know the score in Jand or Yankee.
Re: Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again by laparia007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stay healthy in your relationship. Enjoy the everlasting happiness of a happy home. This is how I cure my own problem, it might help you too.
http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again by leadword(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
GenBuhari:
Abi? Better still urge for the hospital to discipline or dismiss the errant doctor after their investigation.

What is the essence of going on strike for an internal matter that should be handled by the hospital?
.......vicoloni....pls sir I need ur number....am IT student in civil engineering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively / Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill / 7 Medical Myths That Even Doctors Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.