Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos (50756 Views)

Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
rosalieene:

yes o
She fit dey older than you grin
Impossible! Smelly mouth was 30 as at 1998.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by davibid: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Despite the recession sef

People just dey dey marry upadan

Its sha, at least plenty people go chop free food

Anyways congrats to them smiley
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by temido11: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2016
I'm just trying to imagine face without any make up
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by mysticgal(f): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=Bellfun post=51077316][/quote]
Amen oh cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by goshen26: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2016
Haaaaaa my crush wen she sang that song, tho I was young then, I.never met her....why I no attend redeemer uni too?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2016
titosantana:
If only she maintained her natural complexion...Anyway congrats, happy married life.
lol no be everybody wey fresh bleach Na, if you're ebony and you're constantly under the AC, your skin will eventually turn out to be like this... It's called freshness! wink

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2016
titosantana:
If only she maintained her natural complexion...Anyway congrats, happy married life.
how??......didnt u watch her music video when she was 4-5 yrs??
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. That song made hit back in 1998..
She was 11 or 13 back then..
She can't be older.. tongue
the lady was born in 1988...

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by JoeBlocks(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:
Na my age mate be this oh embarassed

Hay God cry cry
Really? How old are you then? grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by edbor(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. That song made hit back in 1998..
She was 11 or 13 back then..
She can't be older.. tongue

bros you don tey o

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by IRobot7(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2016
rosalieene:
lalasticlala oya

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by titosantana(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
martineverest:
how??......didnt u watch her music video when she was 4-5 yrs??
Yes I did! She's fairer now with artificial touch.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by tempex88(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
rosalieene:
Child star and gospel artist Benita Okojie is getting married to her heartthrob Olawale Adeyina

The lovebirds met in #RedeemersUniversity.
They were friends for years then he asked her to take the next step with him.

some of their pre wedding shot are shown below

why is she referred to as"Child star"? happy married life.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:
Calm down... Her song made waves late 1999 and early 2000's
We can start our own love story. You look really pretty. I await your reply.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by titosantana(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2016
tongue
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2016
titosantana:

Yes I did! She's fairer now with artificial touch.
and dont forget dat the camera quality in 1998 is different from what we have now.,......the girl is naturally fair,simple.

The last pix shows she isnt bleaching

She is ishan(edo)...we are known to have at least,a fair complexion sibling in our families.......she is not an 'afonja' that love bleaching

3 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by snapshot: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Hay God cry cry
oya come make i marry you
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by martineverest(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
i think she was born in 1988...could remember her interview about 16yrs ago
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by blackpanda: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Wow beautiful couple.
This is how it should be done. Not expose your nudes for the public to see in the name of prewed pics

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
here in San Pedro Sula we don't know her .... well good luck to them, hope the AFONJA husband will not go after her friends in future

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by asha01: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2016
crazymommy:
Hmm that small girl of yesterday all grown up... smiley very happy for her....

yeah!

her song, "if I have a wing like a dove, I will fly, fly away over the mountain, over the sea, oh my love is waiting for me"
I loved this song back then.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by yinkslinks(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Importance of not being An Olosho grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
crazymommy:
Hmm that small girl of yesterday all grown up... smiley very happy for her....
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by redcliff: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2016
So na Wale marry this girl last last... damn!!!
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:
Hay God cry cry
Why disturbing God when the answer to your prayer depends on you?

I am free...

Omenka is free...

Donphilopus is free...

Caseless is free...

Seun is free....

Lalasticlala is free, though there is an unconfirmed rumour that he is aspiring to be celibate for life...

Mynd44 is not single but he's a career polygamist. I'm sure he won't mind.

Make your choice baby...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I am free...

Omen.ka is free...

D.onphilopus is free...

Casel.ess is free...

Se.un is free....

L.alasticlala is free, though there is an unconfirmed rumours that he is aspiring to be celibate for life...

Mynd.44 is not single but he's a career polygamist. I'm sure he won't mind.

Make your choice baby...

Bros, why your name top the list na? grin

MrCork is free..

I am free too.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by donphilopus: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I am free...

Omenka is free...

Donphilopus is free...

Caseless is free...

Seun is free....

Lalasticlala is free, though there is an unconfirmed rumours that he is aspiring to be celibate for life...

Mynd44 is not single but he's a career polygamist. I'm sure he won't mind.

Make your choice baby...

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Guys no gree chill.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2016
edbor:

bros you don tey o

Walahi..I don tey.. embarassed
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2016
martineverest:
the lady was born in 1988...

Really? I never knew..

Thanks for the info tho..
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bros, why your name top the list na? grin
MrCork is free..
I am free too.. tongue
MrCork is only interested in light-skinned ladies cheesy
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2016
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Guys no gree chill.
But the babe make sense o. try confirm am na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos / Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.