Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos (50739 Views)

Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by donphilopus: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
But the babe make sense o. try confirm am na

She's OK just like Oke in Ondo State. My peeps nor go gree me across the 9ja cheesy. Except na hit and run bros. tongue
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Charlesdegaulle: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2016
comradespade:

hmmmmm..................................................... .............................. LadyF, the lord said u are my wife but my ambition was the reason I acted a fool.....in falz voice

This meme just made my day
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Really? I never knew..
Thanks for the info tho..

smellymouth, smellymouth, smellymouth how many times I call u

go marry , u don dey rust for house

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by gozzlin: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2016
asha01:

yeah!

her song, "if I have a wing like a dove, I will fly, fly away over the mountain, over the sea, oh my love is waiting for me"
I loved this song back then.

Oga, no be she do dat song o. The song you're referring to was done by a protégé of Sunny Okosun.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by ToySoldier2: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2016
titosantana:
If only she maintained her natural complexion...Anyway congrats, happy married life.
Who cares! Why have you not maintained the natural growth of your hair and nails? Do you know that tanning of your skin occurs every day?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
MrCork is only interested in light-skinned ladies cheesy

Arrhhhhh.. my bad.. grin

Sorry MrCork, Mysticgal is dark skinned n highly attractive.. tongue
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Smellymouth: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2016
comradespade:

smellymo.uth, smelly.mouth, smelly.mouth how many times I call u

go marry , u don dey rust for house

Saah!! Saah!!! Saah!!!

3 times Saah.. grin

Akant see the vision clearly..

The spirit is telling me to propose to two ladies.. tongue
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2016
donphilopus:

She's OK just like Oke in Ondo State. My peeps nor go gree me across the 9ja cheesy. Except na hit and run bros. tongue
Shey the thing get any political repercussion or una ancestral juju go vex?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by donphilopus: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Shey the thing get any political repercussion or una ancestral juju go vex?

No repercussion o..Most of them just too fear baes from that side as wife. Lol

They would ask you - you no see babe from surrounding villages? You no see for here? Even Yoruba babe go dey manageable sef, why you come go this far na? cheesy
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Hades2016(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:
Na my age mate be this oh embarassed

Hay God cry cry
babe make i help you na , at list i get baby boy car and I da stay 2 room self con grin cheesy kiss
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2016
donphilopus:

No repercussion o..Most of them just too fear baes from that side as wife. Lol

They would ask you - you no see babe from surrounding villages? You no see for here? Even Yoruba babe go dey manageable sef, why you come go this far na? cheesy
But Oshiobaba went across the country and brought Iara. Don't you think it is about this preconceived tribal mindset?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Praiseson: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by donphilopus: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
But Oshiobaba went across the country and brought Iara. Don't you think it is about this preconceived tribal mindset?

Yea...I can marry outta my tribe. But from that side I can only hit and run. cheesy grin I no go wan marry without parent's blessings.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2016
donphilopus:

Yea...I can marry outta my tribe. But from that side I can only hit and run. cheesy grin I no go wan marry without parent's blessings.
Lol God pass you

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Saah!! Saah!!! Saah!!!

3 times Saah.. grin

Akant see the vision clearly..

The spirit is telling me to propose to two ladies.. tongue

itz a free world, just go for the two at a time abi u don forget say na 9ja u dey where anything is possible
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by oseiwe(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Hay God cry cry
you sure?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by frankobinna(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
titosantana:
If only she maintained her natural complexion...Anyway congrats, happy married life.

how did she do to her complexion

peoples[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
titosantana:

what did she do to her complexion

peoples
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by titosantana(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
ToySoldier2:

Who cares! Why have you not maintained the natural growth of your hair and nails? Do you know that tanning of your skin occurs every day?
You need help
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by titosantana(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
martineverest:
and dont forget dat the camera quality in 1998 is different from what we have now.,......the girl is naturally fair,simple.

The last pix shows she isnt bleaching

She is ishan(edo)...we are known to have at least,a fair complexion sibling in our families.......she is not an 'afonja' that love bleaching
Your first point was judicious, but your last point depicts your first point was a mistake.

Sane people don't judge people by tribe.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by preetyb(f): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
O God when will my own come

Pls don't comment
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ngozi123(f): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
What did she look like when she was younger?

HML to them.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Hay God cry cry
sweerie just say yes to my proposal n let's go to d altar
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
preetyb:

Pls don't comment
Soon sis, saith d Lord
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by 99foxxy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
So this small girl senior me
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by saudyarmani(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
They both match up,the guy is cute

God bless your union
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by walex34(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
for easy way to join mmm pls follow the link http:///?i=free2walex50@gmail.com
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by freecocoa(f): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
titosantana:
But she doesn't look bleached na, you don't expect she remain exactly as you remember her, transformation gats dey no matter how small.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
[b]nice one...[/b]0
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Hay God cry cry
will u marry me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Hay God cry cry
Dont worry....your hubby COMETH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ngozi123:
What did she look like when she was younger?

HML to them.
she wasn't light skin
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
preetyb:

Pls don't comment
Start by putting f infront of your moniker and see how guys surround you like ants surround sugar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos / BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.