Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos (50755 Views)

Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Why disturbing God when the answer to your prayer depends on you?

I am free...

Omenka is free...

Donphilopus is free...

Caseless is free...

Seun is free....

Lalasticlala is free, though there is an unconfirmed rumour that he is aspiring to be celibate for life...

Mynd44 is not single but he's a career polygamist. I'm sure he won't mind.

Make your choice baby...
Add my name join....I will soon be free too
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
femi4:
Add my name join....I will soon be free too
You should focus on your wife
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ngozi123(f): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
femi4:
she wasn't light skin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
femi4:
she wasn't light skin

Benita is naturally fair, almost like an albino

She didn't bleach. What's with Nigerian men and calling every fair woman fake?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by abrahamzy: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
this girl don big finish
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Lawalemi(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
She go sabi raise leg
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by CioAngels(f): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Osamudiame, how lovely you have grown to be. If anyone had said, that little girl of yesterday with her chest wrapper tying custume would grow this big, i would have said, whosai. Blissful marriage i wish you my child.
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by africanusvu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
I bet u.by this time nest yr.we here shal be discusing a diff story abt d marriage.and the topic shal be' HOW THEY DIVORCED
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
africanusvu:
I bet u.by this time nest yr.we here shal be discusing a diff story abt d marriage.and the topic shal be' HOW THEY DIVORCED

angry sad

You were not compelled to comment
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by stronggman: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Na her real picture be this abi na painting?
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by mysticgal(f): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Why disturbing God when the answer to your prayer depends on you?

I am free...

Omenka is free...

Donphilopus is free...

Caseless is free...

Seun is free....

Lalasticlala is free, though there is an unconfirmed rumour that he is aspiring to be celibate for life...

Mynd44 is not single but he's a career polygamist. I'm sure he won't mind.

Make your choice baby...

grin grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos by TheSociopath(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rosalieene, when is our turn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos / Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.