Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (8566 Views)

Ola Rotimi's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie's 86th Birthday / Celeberating Flora Nwapa's 86th Posthumous Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by edudguy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
smallJagaban:

YOUR FATHER
There are two infinite things : The Universe and Human Stupidity and I am not completely sure about the universe - Albert Einstein
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by MosD: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
I used to like this man until I read there was a country. A real sentimental fellow, three of his type in a country like Nigeria and she won't last a decade
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Aeroflyer: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
ProfTea12:

seun et al
This male troll here is the same as:
xbabangida
skinnydude
pussysmasher
aeroflyer
faran0
Hitlergaddafi

Please ban all his accounts as he has violated the rule against operating with only one moniker.
You see you are a jobless troll. Nursing grudges since that day. Something must be really wrong with you somewhere.
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Aeroflyer: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
ProfTea12:

seun et al
This male troll here is the same as:
xbabangida
skinnydude
pussysmasher
aeroflyer
faran0
Hitlergaddafi

Please ban all his accounts as he has violated the rule against operating with only one moniker.
As far as I'm concerned, you are magic minister. I will screenshot all you have done here and table your matter on that ashawo thread. What a waste of life.
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Jerry1991(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
smallJagaban:
TRIBALIST

CHINUA ACHEBE AND TRIBALISM
ignoramus
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Toofan007: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
The falcon has refused to hear the falconer -things fall apart! Thanks Chinua Achebe
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Toofan007: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
MosD:
I used to like this man until I read there was a country. A real sentimental fellow, three of his type in a country like Nigeria and she won't last a decade
my sentiments exactly. His emotions got better of him. Still have respect for him though, even though i didn't agree with all he said in the book.
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
ProfTea12:

Nkoli aka pussysmasher. you can deceive everybody but not me. You quickly went to dig up an innocent woman's picture with a baby after I revealed who you are, inorder to continue your self deluded fronting on Nairaland.
May God continue to punish you. That useless and worthless hands you use to spam my mentions everyday will lead you to trouble. If you think you can go free because this is a faceless forum them you must be deliberately stupid. It cost me nothing to file a case against you for blackmail. You have foolishly uploaded your personal infos here severally. You have foolishly posted chats you had with ashawo in which you foolishly revealed their identities and phone numbers. You can easily be arrested through them. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
PussySmasher:

May God continue to punish you. That useless and worthless hands you use to spam my mentions everyday will lead you to trouble. If you think you can go free because this is a faceless forum them you must be deliberately stupid. It cost me nothing to file a case against you for blackmail. You have foolishly uploaded your personal infos here severally. You have foolishly posted chats you had with ashawo in which you foolishly revealed their identities and phone numbers. You can easily be arrested through them. Don't say I didn't warn you.
PussySmasher aka UrennaNkoli aka PapaChukwudi aka HitlerGaddafi aka Xbabangida aka SkinnyDude aka Aeroflyer aka faran0

No 1 troll on Nairaland.

I am not who you think I am.
I remain ProfTea, distinguished professor of chemistry.
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by SkinnyDude(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
ProfTea12:

Yea, I know. You are fronting as a mother of one while you maintain several other monikers including pussysmasher, xbabangida, skinnydude, aeroflyer, hitlergaddafi, etc.

Beg me to let you be, and I will leave you to keep fooling yourself.
nigga don't bring my monicker into this. Talking of violating laws. You have violated every law on nl. From having dozens of accounts to abusing fellow nairalander. You deserve a life ban.
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Decryptor(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
stinggy:
RIP Iroko the great!
Best storyteller of our time.

Ode, Achebe is the best in prose while Soyinka is the best in drama.

You mean Drama of tearing Green card? undecided undecided
Re: Chinua Achebe's 86th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
ProfTea10:

PussySmasher aka UrennaNkoli aka PapaChukwudi aka HitlerGaddafi aka Xbabangida aka SkinnyDude aka Aeroflyer aka faran0

No 1 troll on Nairaland.

I am not who you think I am.
I remain ProfTea, distinguished professor of chemistry.
Who has always been this zoo escapee undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Of Virginity / Her Last Breath / Sule Egya Wins 2013 Commonwealth Book Prize For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.