Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis (12942 Views)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Vaxt(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2016
[b]Hmm..If you have a small or an average p-nis size, I am pretty sure you must be
feeling a little depressed seeing the title of
this article, but that is a fact.

Women love thick and long joysticks. This is
something you just have to accept by the
end of this article. Since you already know
that women love big p-nises let’s try and
understand why exactly they love having
s-x with a man with a large p*nis.

1. The first reason why women love bigger
penis is that a thick and long penis looks
much better than a small or an average
penis in the eyes of most women. This is
just something that you cannot really
understand. Men love women with
beautiful faces, big breasts, big buttocks
and other features that we could keep
listing. So it is with women when it comes
to s-x, women would always prefer a big
p-nis to a small one just like you always
prefer a beautiful woman to an average
looking woman.

2. Another reason why women love thick
and long joysticks is the simple fact that it
makes them more open to o-rgasms. You
have to understand this, the sight of a
large erect penis protruding out of a man’s
pubic region is extremely sexy for most
women and this makes most women h-
rny. The anticipation of being penetrated
by what a woman views as the perfect
male s-x organ makes her vagina
extremely wet before she is even touched
by her well-endowed lover. Just the sight
of a man’s big p-nis does a lot of work in
setting a woman in the right mood for
explosive s-x. This is one thing all women
would love.

3. The third reason why women love thick
and long joysticks has to do with the
pleasure centers located in their vagina.
There are pleasure centers all located
around the walls and deep into a woman’s
va-gina. When a small or an average pe-
nis penetrates a woman’s vagina, there is
still a lot more room for stimulation.
A big p-enis would reach deep into her
vagina and expand her vagina walls (also
her va-gina lips) resulting in far more
pleasure than when penetrated by a small
or average p-enis. Also a woman’s clitoris,
which is a pleasure button, is not
neglected when a man penetrates her
with a big p-enis because the large size of
his penis base rubs the clitoris making it
easier for her to achieve powerful
orgasms.

4. The last reason why women tend to
love men with thick and long penis is the
sexual confidence they “ooze” when in the
bedroom. A man with a big penis would
be more willing to try different positions
and also focus his attention on giving his
woman a great time in the bedroom
whereas a man with a small or average
penis is more concerned about whether
his lover is “feeling” his p-enis. This state
of mind gives room for anxiety and fear,
which would only lead to premature
ejaculation or loss of erection for such
men. Now you can understand why
women love having sex with a man with a
thick and long penis.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Announcement

book your dick here grin
just book your dick. I got some
my number will touch you as soon as you email me cheesy
ain't a kiss and tell(am kisdaniel)

1 Like

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2016

It ain't about the size.

it's How you use it That matters. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2016
grin

But lemme remind u.. Not all men with huge cassava knows how to use it properly.. tongue

A lot of them still boring in bed tho lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Yinkey6(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Yinkey6(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
phr33man (m ), rubsaphy(f), stobobo, Estharfabian (f), mmjoshy (m ), AlexCk , afribabe(f), Winnelyn (f), KissChrix (m ), luckyz4rea (m ), midps007 (m ), Yinkey6 (m ) and 6 guest(s) don't forget to comment.
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Winnelyn(f): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
size isn't the problem here, it should be about the handling undecided not just carring that rod upanda but making good use of it matters embarassed bye!

2 Likes

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2016
No matter how big the phone, na small sim card dey work am

==>SMELLYMOUTH2016<==

1 Like

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2016
cool cool
big and useful , don't dare this dude right here
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2016
Yinkey6:
phr33man (m ), rubsaphy(f), stobobo, Estharfabian (f), mmjoshy (m ), AlexCk , afribabe(f), Winnelyn (f), KissChrix (m ), luckyz4rea (m ), midps007 (m ), Yinkey6 (m ) and 6 guest(s) don't forget to comment.
Abeg o, how the 6 guests wan comment? undecided

1 Like

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Yinkey6(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2016
KissChrix:

tongue
KissChrix:

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Info for Nairaland girlss only..no Bois Biko angry

u want a 20-inchhhh konnddo that can rock ur punna..am a mention away

1 Like

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Yinkey6(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2016
luckyz4rea (m ), AwesomeDuru(m ), hisawesomeness (m ), Godjone(m ), baggy4luv (m ), sholatech (m ), Jarizod, Vizzim(m ), babazako , royalvalentine19 (m ), Winnelyn don't forget to comment...
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Vizzim: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2016
Thank God for family heritage

1 Like

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Vizzim: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2016
Yinkey6:
luckyz4rea (m ), AwesomeDuru(m ), hisawesomeness (m ), Godjone(m ), baggy4luv (m ), sholatech (m ), Jarizod, Vizzim(m ), babazako , royalvalentine19 (m ), Winnelyn don't forget to comment...
Check my comment below
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Yinkey6:
luckyz.4rea (m ),
Awesome.Duru(m ), hisawesom.eness (m ),
Godjo.ne(m ), bagg.y4luv (m ), shol.atech
(m ), Jariz.od, Vizzi.m(m ), baba.zako ,
royalvalent.ine19 (m ), Winn.elyn don't forget to comment...
check the first comment
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by ikombe: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
size isn't the problem here, it should be about the handling undecided not just carry that rod upanda but making good use of it matters embarassed bye!
And what if kiss daniel doesnt posses a big dick undecided
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Winnelyn(f): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2016
ikombe:
And what if kiss daniel doesnt posses a big dick undecided

he sure ganna know how to handle it wink
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:
[i] size isn't the problem here, it should be about the handling undecided not just carry that rod upanda but making good use of it matters embarassed bye!
have you ever encounter that kinda dick that breaks honey pot, you will scream at the top of your voice . let's make it real like MMM, grin

just email me asap
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by bryan360: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

But lemme remind u.. Not all men with huge cassava knows how to use it properly.. tongue

A lot of them still boring in bed tho lipsrsealed
speaking from xperience??
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Winnelyn(f): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
have you ever encounter that kinda dick that breaks honey pot, you will scream at the top of your voice . let's make it real like MMM, grin

just email me asap

is that you on your Dp?? undecided
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Edwinmason(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
those that have small penis nko?
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Vizzim: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Edwinmason:
those that have small penis nko?
No luck for them. Hope ur not in that category
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Winnelyn:

[i] is that you on your Dp?? undecided []
do I look too old or young ?

leave the dp , let's get down to business
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Edwinmason(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Vizzim:

No luck for them. Hope ur not in that category
is 7.5 too small?
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Winnelyn(f): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
do I look too old or young ?

leave the dp , let's get down to business

swerve angry make i see better

3 Likes

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Vizzim: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Edwinmason:
is 7.5 too small?
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Winnelyn(f): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
them ban your main moniker.?grin grin

you look good tongue
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2016
issoryt undecided
Winnelyn:

[i]swerve angry make i see better [i]
you too dey fine small small o
Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by IRobot7(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin

Re: Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis by AuroraB(f): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Some girls don dey raise some people hope so sad
Aiye ma ni ika oooo embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / Ladies Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.