Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions (41459 Views)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account / Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
No matter how much information was given, Loadshedding is loadshedding. It doesn't stop how irritating it was cooking with charcoal and forcing one to buy a gas cooker. Even though they are now thanking, they are still warning on using electrical appliances moderately. Which means it can happen at anytime again. Most big businesses have a generator on standby now. Because we all know the fact that Eskom is facing serious challenges.

Yes they won't shoot it in Nigeria. Watch and see. Then try to prove me wrong.
Eskom is in a deep one that's true, even though they've managed to keep it stable at least for these two years.

My point is, as wrong and frustrating as it for a nations entertaining programme to be help in a foreign country, at least the organizers will have a week or three days to plan ahead of their power cut. Unlike if say, powers goes and comes as the suppliers want.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yes they are trying but It's not been two years, it's a year and about 3 months now. I get your piont. Information gets them prepared.

But as I said earlier Abuja and some parts of Lagos don't have light issues.And If that is really the issue. Then why don't they approach Nepa and strike an agreement afterall the show should just be a 3month thing.
Even when you are in a hotel, once the light goes, the generator light comes on immediately and we have serviced apartments that do that also.
jagugu88li:
Eskom is in a deep one that's true, even though they've managed to keep it stable at least for these two years.

My point is, as wrong and frustrating as it for a nations entertaining programme to be help in a foreign country, at least the organizers will have a week or three days to plan ahead of their power cut. Unlike if say, powers goes and comes as the suppliers want.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Me I know say I go watch sha.

I dey like big brother well well. Even if the show is thrash I still like it.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am so ashamed of myself..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Abuja does not have light issues. Even some parts of Lagos. I stated in Vgc for one year and only experienced power outage a few times which I can count and it stayed no longer than 1 hour. South Africa is also going through the same with Eskom (their own Nepa) they call it loadshedding and it lasts from 4 to 8 hours in a day everyday. So even if they stay in south Africa they have to stay in serviced house which has a generator.

Abuja does not have light issues ke?

Which part of Abuja is currently enjoying uninterrupted light biko, because I have relatives in Abuja let me know if that's where I will go and spend Xmas.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wuse, Maitama and Garki Area 7
fellis:

Abuja does not have light issues ke?

Which part of Abuja is currently enjoying uninterrupted light biko, because I have relatives in Abuja let me know if that's where I will go and spend Xmas.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Wuse, Maitama and Garki Area 7

I will contact my peeps there to confirm.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Naff24:
Hope say VIP Session go dey? I can't wait to see those yeye so called Housemate f*cking each other grin grin
u go sabi like badt tin oo
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by shuggah(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Turks:
This program should be scrapped. It's not encouraging Nigerian youths morally. It's the complete opposite of what our culture [Yoruba] depicts.

But then again, some foo would say 'who morals don epp'? undecided
im nt Yoruba.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by hyperflex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Turks:
I'm sure you'll have kids someday...Maybe then you'll understand. smiley

I understand u man but if u keep having thoughts like this its going to limit u n eventually ur kids. Cuz dey won't be able to see beyond. Go to school , get good grades n become a doctor. Nothing wrong with that but with how pple r getting made this days its not only thru book. Besides BBA is a legit way to be someone. Ur not as moral as I am but its like nobody sees anything good in anything anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
this nonsense program wey no get values again?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by 14(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Why is a valid international passport needed? So they want it done in south Africa again. But why is everything shot in southAfrica? From that Star game to Nigerian The Voice etc even some commercials are shot in south Africa. You go and pump the money in their country and they only pump us with insults and xenophobia. Mtchew for payporte sha

Its because the production owners are head quartered in South africa, so it would be expensive to export all their equipments from SA to Nigeria. Its not only Big brother Nigeria to be hosted in SA. There has been two Big Brother Angola, hosted in SA. And Angolans never complained.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by 14(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Wow! I'm quite shocked. I didn't know of this. But come to think of it, if this is true they take their very own shows outside, i'm ashamed.

Cost cutting, it would be expensive to shot it in Nigeria. Dont think this is only 3 cameras and 2 operators, then you have a live show. Noo, there is 300 people behind the scene and multimillion dollar equipments. Transporting them to Nigeria would cost millions of dollars. They are notndoing it to undermine Nigeria, its just a cost cutting method. And Endemol has offices in SA only.

People think this show is shot in some random house somewhere, never. The show is shot in Sesane studios. Does Nigeria have studios to handle such a show. How much would it cost to modify the particular studio?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Funlordjnr: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ireneony:
why should i smiley

You look nice...
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Ezionye(f): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Anything 'Big Brother' is a no no
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by 14(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Abuja does not have light issues. Even some parts of Lagos. I stated in Vgc for one year and only experienced power outage a few times which I can count and it stayed no longer than 1 hour. South Africa is also going through the same with Eskom (their own Nepa) they call it loadshedding and it lasts from 4 to 8 hours in a day everyday. So even if they stay in south Africa they have to stay in serviced house which has a generator.

There has never been loading shedding in SA in 2016, load shedding is a 2015 thing, which lasted for few months due to maintanance taking place in major power stations. In 2016, lights have never gone off. you can check if you dont believe me
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ezionye:
Anything 'Big Brother' is a no no
Let's go together
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
And so what. It happened is that it happened and it can still happen again. So they are not perfect either.
14:

There has never been loading shedding in SA in 2016, load shedding is a 2015 thing, which lasted for few months due to maintanance taking plafe in major power station. In 2016, lights have never gone off.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by 14(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
And so what. It happened is that it happened and it can still happen again. So they are not perfect either.

It will never happen, because eskom has added more than 2 500MW from their new power stations. As i am speaking to you right now, i am in SA, i have never experienced loadshedding since august 2015. My lights have been On none stop for the past 15 months. Since the BBA was over, there has been 4 big brothers taking place. 2 Big Brother Mzansi, and 2 Big Brother Angola shot in that house. Even Big Brother Nigeria will be shot there. This show is expensive to broadcast, remember its Live for almost 3 months. We talking about millions of dollars here.
http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2016-05-06-zuma-we-will-never-have-load-shedding-again/#.WDIMHjNw20E
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Well, If they feel bringing the equipments here would be more expensive than sending the contestants there, then Let them do whatever they want, its not like I even use payporte.

But Just because Angola didn't complain does not mean we should not. I believe Nigeria should not be chewing some kain rubbish again.
14:

Its because the production owners are head quartered in South africa, so it would be expensive to export all their equipments from SA to Nigeria. Its not only Big brother Nigeria to be hosted in SA. There has been two Big Brother Angola, hosted in SA. And Angolans never complained.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by 14(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Well, If they feel bringing the equipments here would be more expensive than sending the contestants there, then Let them do whatever they want, its not like I even use payporte.

But Just because Angola didn't complain does not mean we should not. I believe Nigeria should not be chewing some kain rubbish again.

You have all the rights to complain if feel you are being undermined, you pay for that decoder yourself afterall, i was just stating their "could be" reason.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Hanendez(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Turks:
This program should be scrapped. It's not encouraging Nigerian youths morally. It's the complete opposite of what our culture [Yoruba] depicts.

But then again, some foo would say 'who morals don epp'? undecided
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by willibounce1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Watch as flattinos will "tribalise" the whole process.....

Somethinq like....

"The number of Hausa shortlisted candidates is higher than that of Iqbos".....

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by 14(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Why is a valid international passport needed? So they want it done in south Africa again. But why is everything shot in southAfrica? From that Star game to Nigerian The Voice etc even some commercials are shot in south Africa. You go and pump the money in their country and they only pump us with insults and xenophobia. Mtchew for payporte sha

You forgot to mention Music Videos. But can you blame South Africa for that. South africa does not go to Nigeria and ask nigerian artists to go to shot commercials and music video there. It nigerians themselves who choose that way. so who is at fault?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by iamkingzlee(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
14:

Cost cutting, it would be expensive to shot it in Nigeria. Dont think this is only 3 cameras and 2 operators, then you have a live show. Noo, there is 300 people behind the scene and multimillion dollar equipments. Transporting them to Nigeria would cost millions of dollars. They are notndoing it to undermine Nigeria, its just a cost cutting method. And Endemol has offices in SA only.

People think this show is shot in some random house somewhere, never. The show is shot in Sesane studios. Does Nigeria have studios to handle such a show. How much would it cost to modify the particular studio?
Thanks a bunch, man!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by FYTnRUN: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
hyperflex:

Go away! Why does someone have to be pessimistic about everything. Wake up n smell the roses man. Times av changed. Get in or get left

Mumu wannabe..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by DrinkWater10: 12:56am On Nov 21, 2016
14:

There has never been loading shedding in SA in 2016, load shedding is a 2015 thing, which lasted for few months due to maintanance taking place in major power stations. In 2016, lights have never gone off. you can check if you dont believe me
i ve got some questions that need answers, about the SPL.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by abdulmalik3(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
I love that
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by mulattoclaroo(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2016
martineverest:
ollah1,elxandre and mullatoclaroo come and apply
apply for wetin? I reject am bros. I can't even stand some tribes.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
apply for wetin? I reject am bros. I can't even stand some tribes.

Don't be hate filled. Haba
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by vegal12: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
@all, please I want to introduce you to givers forum.
SoGivers Forum is a dynamic platform were you can PH and GH every week in NAIRA up to 10% weekly and 40% monthly.
Yes. 40% monthly ( MMM is just 30%)

You don't need Guiders or Managers because it is a convenient platform where everyone is a Manager and Guider.
There is no need to apply and go to guiders' school before you can earn easily from your indirect downlines.
Earn as ordinary member
LEVEL 1 --------10%
LEVEL 2---------5%
LEVEL 3---------3%
LEVEL 4---------1%
A PLATFORM where you can see all your indirect downlines on their level.
A PLATFORM where you earn registration Bonus, what more do I need to say?
For example; If You PH 50k you will GH 55K AFTER 7 days or 70k after 30days.

call or watsapp me on 07066310925
we also have the watsapp group.
Where you see *Referral Email*, type:
fddforum1@gmail.com
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by marquay: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
i think it's to prove that you are nigerian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2016
No. that would be the work of a national I.D card.
marquay:

i think it's to prove that you are nigerian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home / Bbnaija: Onyi Kimorah To Storm Bbnaija As Fake Housemate / Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.