Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions (41460 Views)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account / Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by kikilove(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Does anyone know the cost of the form

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by mulattoclaroo(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2016
ollah1:

Don't be hate filled. Haba
which one is hate filled? Just saying mind. Igbos and I don't usually get along.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
which one is hate filled? Just saying mind. Igbos and I don't usually get along.

What tribe are you?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by mulattoclaroo(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2016
ollah1:

What tribe are you?
I'm a Bini man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
I'm a Bini man.

Be calm bro. Think of a Nigerian as a Nigerian first. Tribe, Religion et al shouldn't divide us bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by CplusJason: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
asuo27:
CplusJason, come and see what you've been anticipating for, just that it's now Big Brother Naija. grin

Lol, I would have love you and I to participate tho. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by martineverest(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
ollah1:

Be calm bro. Think of a Nigerian as a Nigerian first. Tribe, Religion et al shouldn't divide us bro.
i really dont know y edos dont like yeebos

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
martineverest:
i really dont know y edos dont like yeebos

It's quite funny bro. But the earlier we put our differences aside the better. Our leaders should this method to fvck us up and we keep allowing them by attacking each other.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by martineverest(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
ollah1:

It's quite funny bro. But the earlier we put our differences aside the better. Our leaders should this method to fvck us up and we keep allowing them by attacking each other.
this one is not about politics...i think it 'traditional' hatred.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, I would have love you and I to participate tho. wink
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Towncrier007(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2016
ireneony:
why should i smiley
baby if you go u surely gonna make a win, cos you the finest and most gracious girl here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by mediang: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by creamierover: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2016
1. Promoting immorality? Or to build personalities?
2. What do you need international passport for if it's Big Bro Nigeria?
3. Meaning our own passport is not valued if it's in Nigeria?

International passport : don't tell me it's holding in SA. SMH undecided ..
I guess Big Brother SA will be held in Nigeria as well if so, bcus I dnt knw reason of doing it outside Nigeria. All the same I believe they meant "Valid ID" either national id or Driver's license,

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
merahki:

Proud addict here! cheesy tongue.....I am more addicted to BBA than to Nairaland and that is saying a whole loot
For the 3 months it is on, I hardly ever remember NL....there is an awesome forum for the fans too....so I post away there cheesy

Big Brother is not an immorality show, it is a social experiment, it creates opportunities for people...and it keeps me very entertained as I like social experiments
It keeps addicts indoors (and away from crime)
This would be my first time watching BBNig though....I am still having withdrawal symptoms from BBA...the way they just zapped the show angry shocked angry....still very traumatised, but thankful for this one
I believe making it country based is a sign of growth, the whole participating countries of BBA actually tune in to watch, so more money for the producers, higher certainty of financially empowering the nationals of involved countries too
I would love to watch BB- Ghana, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Zambia too

I cannot wait to once again meet and vote for a contestant that will touch my soul with their heart ....
I love the show!

Nothing to be ashamed of inside jare, I dunno why I was embarrassed before.
I love that show like kilode. I like reality TV shows that follow lives of people, but big brother is among my favourites.

I really hope am chanced to watch this time around. Let work nor take my time grin grin grin
I can even record it sef if I have to leave the house while its showing grin

By the way BBA wasn't cancelled o. They will hold another one in 2017, at least that's what I saw online

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
fellis:

Nothing to be ashamed of inside jare, I dunno why I was embarrassed before.
I love that show like kilode. I like reality TV shows that follow lives of people, but big brother is among my favourites.

I really hope am chanced to watch this time around. Let work nor take my time grin grin grin
I can even record it sef if I have to leave the house while its showing grin

By the way BBA wasn't cancelled o. They will hold another one in 2017, at least that's what I saw online

That's the spirit!
If your last line turns out to be true that would be great
However I will keep an ear (eye) out for news on BBA, cos I would not want to waste my leave for BBN if this would hold later in 2017
That would be too good to be true

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
merahki:

That's the spirit!
If your last line turns out to be true, I will throw a party for self in joy cheesy
If you knew how I get around my committments to watch BB!

..I usually take my leave in its first month....and get to learn the people, by day 22 people can no longer "act for the cameras" (in Kimberly from Zambia's voice) and true characters are in full play....then after this month I can go to work, etc and come back to BBA (well steal any chance I get to watch Diary Sessions (had a Walka before)

However I will keep an ear (eye) out for news on BBA, cos I would not want to waste my leave for BBN if this would hold later in 2017
That would be too good to be true ooo (dancing)
Cheers

i wonder is they still sell dstv walka because if they are actually doing bba next year then am definitely buying it.

Cheers to you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by xhoka: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hi thanks , here you can find latest news and updates for http://www.bigbrothernaija2017.com/

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by xhoka: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by eamon360(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chai!!! See as Mionsi dey f**up 4 toasting
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by ranganathrng: 7:02am On May 02, 2017
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by DoorstepHub: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Kudos Team,

Thanks for sharing.
Doorstephub
https://www.doorstephub.com/
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by golimpo: 3:42pm On May 20, 2020
Do you have a hard time cleaning? Are you tired of the pests that you cannot seem to dispense? Have the termites destroying your furniture? Is your water tank stinking? Rest easy, as GoLimpo is here to help you with all your issues with easy cleaning and easy pricing. GoLimpo specializes in dispensing all your cleaning services and pest...
https://golimpo.com
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by GodwinAkp(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2020
grin

na pipo like u make dem ban bba. u wan see big kpomo grin grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by localramu: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
The LocalRamu Company is your one-stop solution to all your home based service requirements. sofa cleaning
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by manpreetyash: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Is the link Open even now?

https://richiefilms.com/
Re: Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions by ranganathrng: 2:00pm On Jan 20
very good article. so beautiful. Just looking like a wow

https://asistosindia.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Onyi Kimorah To Storm Bbnaija As Fake Housemate / Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.