Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (49272 Views)

Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by dainformant(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2016
A report making the rounds online has it that three brothers of the same parents from Chokoneze in Ezinihitte Mbaise LGA, Imo State, accepted Islam 2 days ago. Their names were also changed after the change of religion; Chinonso now Hassan, Chika now Musa. Chibuzor now Abdulrahman. They are now in Islamic school in Kaduna state to have basic Islamic education.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/three-brothers-of-same-parents-convert.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by dainformant(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
"change"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
good for them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2016
whatever rocks their boat

23 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Jeffrey12(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Their choice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by airmark(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Recession things. Biko, yem ego. cheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by kayStelly(f): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
How much did they promise you guys

Igbo, i hail ooo

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by TeamSimple(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Allah Waheed.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Bujumbura(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Na mumu dey worry dem

65 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by holadguy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice decision from you guys

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by djlawex02(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ok

10 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by rapistomenka: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
RIP to them in advance .....the kid on white already looking like a suicide bomber.

Is it not obvious the decision were not theirs

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Stalwert: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin grin just came to read comments from the broken hearted

What about their parents?

8 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by nurez305(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alhamdulilah robil alamin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Pavore9: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Their choice.
Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Stalwert: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
kayStelly:
How much did they promise you guys

Igbo, i hail ooo

You sure say no be 5 bags pf abgalumo? chie epain

14 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by blaise00700(m): 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulation my brothers from another mother, your names have been successfully added to CIA database grin

35 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alhamdulillahi ala ni'eematul Islam

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Nezyblinkz: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
You are all welcome to the religion of peace, a religion that is directly from God not the one that has been adulterated by man.
Once a again i welcome you to Islam, congratulations!

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by numericalguy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Allahu Akbar.

May Allah continue to guide and bless them, ameen.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by zeedof(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
If you ain't support with them, why can't you pass by? I hate Nigeria because is full of hatred people. If you are a xtian let Muslim be and vice verser.

We so much hate each other or is it on Nairaland only because I have never see any of my friend of different religion with this kind of hatred

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2016

It must be the saddest day to their parents

They lost three children in just one day

What an agony

35 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by MakeWeTalk: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Next thing these young boys will try and blow themselves up, which they'd never do as christians. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by mmb(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Allahu Akbar. Good news.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2016

Next thing you know, they will go to Sambisa Forest to visit their master Shekau

And next thing is to blow themselves up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
From the faces I see up there, they seem pretty young for their decisions (IMO)...least we started to hear they were compelled by wchever force to renounce their former faith and forcefully turned to pronounced Islam...

4 Likes

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by QUOTATION: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alhamdulillah. Welcome to the beautiful religion of islam

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by logoranking(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations

More of you are welcome Welcome to the religion of peace
Salam salam salam.. Jazakallahu khairukum

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos by Hurklan(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alhamdulilah Rabil Alamein...

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadeeth Of The Day / Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) / A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.