Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) (50417 Views)

See Photos Of World’s Tallest Man With World’s Shortest Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by broseme: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wom7lrnWBKA

What is going on here? Is this a kind of tradition or what? Pictured above are women using mortar and pestles on a man.

How safe is this?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/photos-of-women-using-mortar-pestles-on.html

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by broseme: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by HolyHero: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2016
the guy wants 6 pack

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by edebemba(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
Somewhere in the land of the risen sun

That mortar is the type you see displayed along Lagos/lbadan expressway and around Shagamu. It is likely that this magical art took place in that location where kids are chained to logs for weeks without food as punishment for putting hand inside soup pot reserved only for madam.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by ezugegere(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Spiritual cleansing
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2016
edebemba:

That mortar is the type you see displayed along Lagos/lbadan expressway and around Shagamu. It is likely that this magical art took place in that location where kids are chained to logs for weeks without food as punishment for putting hand inside soup pot reserved only for madam.

Why did you take it personal

Just saying the obvious

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Jokerman(m): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
The colour of the wrapper would define the ethnicity of these people.... cool. ...

Awon iya osogbo...

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2016
He wants to flatten his pot belly I guess

3 Likes

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by samtee37(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2016
The man above me as said it all.
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by MossLuv: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have done this before na! #no magic #no pain ...just the vibration
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
my belle don dey come out, sit up no dey work since, seems i go try dis method

1 Like

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Vaxt(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
That's Me
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by marsoden: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
edebemba:

Classic!

26 Likes

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by BrutalJab: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Afonjas sha and pounding of oshe.

Na wa.
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Many people don't know the extent our politicians, the rich, and the elites go through to get powers ,money and fame and yet they say nothing like witches and wizards. I was laughing when the owner of this forum always say witches and wizards don't exit. But I could remember that the time the oba of ota died few months back and there was curfew and rites imposed on the town from 9pm. To my amazement all the shops and offices closed early including nairaland office.
I wonder why he didn't wait for the ritualists and the priests to tell them that there is nothing like wizards and witches in what they are doing.
Then he should wait for the results. Cowards forming atheist.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by mightyhazel: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
sarrki aka biafrudexposed. No let up yet on dis igbo induced crase?

2 Likes

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by steppin: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Is it Kenya?
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
cool

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by BornStunner1: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is OSUN STATE.... ILE IFE TO BE PRECISED

I wonder wat crossed prince izoduwa ekelederhan aka Oduduwas mind wen he wondered From Benin into this ile ife

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by steppin: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
Wack obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
yesssssuuuuu
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by nymphomaniac(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
It's a show of strength among the ....people of Nigeria
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by justmenoni: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Funny thing is that Seun was actually asking about them earlier today.

D
Jokerman:
The colour of the wrapper would define the ethnicity of these people.... cool. ...

Awon iya osogbo...

1 Like

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dafuq
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
MossLuv:
I have done this before na! #no magic #no pain ...just the vibration

y u too dey lie like dis? ehen!
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Recession
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by henrydadon(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by ancientbanana: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
look well, they are wastelanders

1 Like

Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
I would never allow Raine80 try this on me. 'Cos you know....she might just decide to aim for something else. cheesy
Re: Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wtf is dis? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (photos) / The Most Ridiculous Bride Price You Have Ever Heard? / 78-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Enters Boxing Ring For Match - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.