Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station (25054 Views)

Anambra Election: Youths Playing Football At UNIZIK Junction (Pictured) / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by metroblogger: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku, Raila Odinga, former Governor Peter Obi, Sen. Ben Obi and Vice Chancellor UNIZIK at live programme at UNIZIK 94.1 FM today. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-atiku-raila-odinga-ben-obi-sen.html

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku just got my vote for 2019..... He is indeed the man of the people, a man that can unite Nigerians

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku has started his campaign from the South-East

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Where have you been my rival? grin

OZAOEKPE:
Atiku just got my vote for 2019..... He is indeed the man of the people, a man that can unite Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by chinology: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
It is just UNIZIK and others..

Atiku knows exactly the first place to visit if he wishes to win the SE votes! He visited aright!cool

I foresee Atiku-Obi joint ticket for 2019..

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
madridguy:
Where have you been my rival? grin

its only mind that can answer that question, my blood how you they
?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by madridguy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Am cool. The house don miss you well well.

OZAOEKPE:

its only mind that can answer that question, my blood how you they
?
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Dreal11247: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Why is it that it is only while campaigning that politicians reach out to the people? Why not at all times? Time to wise up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
madridguy:
Am cool. The house don miss you well well.

same house that keeps banning me for expressing myself, I have been around as a guest and sometimes its cool watching from the outside world bro.... Truth is buhari was sent to punish us by God, we have prayed and ask for forgiveness and he has answered by raising a King in the person of ATIKU to come deliver us cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by dEastActivist: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku will give buhari a run for his craftiness come 2019

Unizik my almamater!! The greatest Giants

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OJUcrook: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
So you want to vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, an Hausa Moslem. Have you jettisoned your call for biafra? Why do you want to vote in an election in Nigeria while at the same time you still want to break away from Nigeria.

27 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by DLuciano: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Atiku? say a man that can unite the Igbos, then I will understand.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by DONGOYARO1: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
chinology:
It is just UNIZIK and others..

Atiku knows exactly where to visit if he wishes to win the SE votes! He visited aright!cool

I foresee Atiku-Obi joint ticket for 2019..
Stop deceiving yourself. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Turaki of Adamawa want to Islamize the South East

16 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by DONGOYARO1: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
DLuciano:
Atiku? say a man that can unite the Igbos, then I will understand.
Lol. 2019 will be an interesting year. Suddenly, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is now a hero to the ibos.

23 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by dienlmods: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
OJUcrook:
So you want to vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, an Hausa Moslem. Have you jettisoned your call for biafra? Why do you want to vote in an election in Nigeria while at the same time you still want to break away from Nigeria.
Is your dulla.rdhino now ready to let go of biafran...are you diabolical hypocrites ready to let go of biafran?

8 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by DONGOYARO1: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
dEastActivist:
Atiku will give buhari a run for his craftiness come 2019

Unizik my almamater!! The greatest Giants
There is no Politician in Northern Nigeria today that can stand PMB at the polls. PMB will contest the 2019 election and he will win. I'll advice you ibos to stop banking on Atiku, rather you concentrate on how Trump will help you ibos get your dream country.

25 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OJUcrook: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
dienlmods:

Is your dulla.rdhino now ready to let go of biafran...are you diabolical hypocrites ready to let go of biafran?
So is it Atiku that will give u beerfraud?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by OILSOUP: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
ATIKU KNOWS DAT WEN U CAPTURE THE SE, THE SS IS A BONUS, HE IS A GOOD STUDENT.

GEJ WON MORE VOTES IN SE THAN HIS SS.

ATIKU WILL WIN VOTES WHERE NO YORUBA MAN CAN EVER WIN VOTES IN NIGERIA, SS/SE.

THE NORTH EAST/ CENTRAL IS HIS CONSTITUENCY, HE SHOULD GET DAT TOO.

HE IS ALREADY PRESIDENT, MASTER STROKE.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by veekid(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2016

I heard Atiku was already campaigning for 2019 election; is that true?
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2016

Old air heads in one room

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kings09(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
2019 in view
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wrong alignment....

Atiku as candidate president
Obi as candidate vice president
senator obi as senator president
Odinga as party chair

Useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Mopolchi: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
okay I have seen it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by dokiOloye(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
As with all greedy men,d short sight of Atiku will be his greatest undoing.
Considering his political stature, if he was patient enuf to support GEJ for a 2nd tenure,GEJ would have been been so grateful that he would've practically dumped d presidency on his laps come 2019,Obj and Ya'adua style.
But now,Osama BinHary will definitely want a 2nd tenure and even if he doesn't, it follows that d presidency should go to d south,particularly d SE after his tenure.
Same short sightedness landed Tinubu where he was now.Under GEJ,his ACN was actually winning states from d ruling party,d courts sacked d govs of Ekiti,Edo,Ondo etc and GEJ ordered them to comply immediately instead of appealing d verdict and staying on seat.
GEJ never used EFCC to harass Tinubu in spite of d apparent looting he was carrying out in Lagos.
Yet Tinubu chose to align wt d hausa/Fulani feudalists who even nursery sch children know their attitude to power,born to rule mentality and aversion to sharing power,now look where it landed him.
Let me stop here for now.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Culin(f): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Do what u like but i'm not voting u in 2019 oo @Atiku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku is a personification of corruption. When he was VP, in charge of privatisation in the then BPE, he stole nigeria dry. He literally bought all national assets including nite. Anybody that supports Atiku for president must be a bigger zombie. The man is a thief.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by kings09(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
U think. If it's d PMB b4 2015, i'd agree wit u but dis current PMB no get any political value again except his followers love hunger. He lost many times b4 now because he ddnt get bloc votes frm the southern part. The same southern votes wch he won't get again come 2019. I'd advise he beta not contest otherwise he'd be disgraced out of office
DONGOYARO1:
There is no Politician in Northern Nigeria today that can stand PMB at the polls. PMB will contest the 2019 election and he will win. I'll advice you ibos to stop banking on Atiku, rather you concentrate on how Trump will help you ibos get your dream country.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Mopolchi: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

same house that keeps banning me for expressing myself, I have been around as a guest and sometimes its cool watching from the outside world bro.... Truth is buhari was sent to punish us by God, we have prayed and ask for forgiveness and he has answered by raising a King in the person of ATIKU to come deliver us cool
Ozaoekpe you are welcome back!
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by ozoemenaca: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku is good to go infact you are looking at the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Alhaji Abubakar Atiku)
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
OILSOUP:
ATIKU KNOWS DAT WEN U CAPTURE THE SE, THE SS IS A BONUS, HE IS A GOOD STUDENT.

GEJ WON MORE VOTES IN SE THAN HIS SS.

ATIKU WILL WIN VOTES WHERE NO YORUBA MAN CAN EVER WIN VOTES IN NIGERIA, SS/SE.

THE NORTH EAST/ CENTRAL IS HIS CONSTITUENCY, HE SHOULD GET DAT TOO.

HE IS ALREADY PRESIDENT, MASTER STROKE.

My friend, stop this nonsense. Atiku is a thief. Stop this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Interesting
Re: Atiku, Raila Odinga, Peter Obi, Senator Ben Obi At UNIZIK Radio Station by johnshagb(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Raila odinga na virus na

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo And APC Governors Land In Kebbi For Policy Synergy Parley (photos) / Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka / Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.