Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Video Editing, Motion Graphics & Cinematography - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video Editing, Motion Graphics & Cinematography (1496 Views)

For Your Video Editing, Motion Graphics And Training..contact Us Now / Free Cinematography And Video Editing Training / Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing, Motion Graphics & Cinematography by y4code(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
I'm planning to work in the media industry nd was confuse on the career to chose between motion graphics, video editing and cinematography. please guru on this section can you please help me with the right one to chose. I want the career that is more employable durable and versatile...please your comment count
Re: Video Editing, Motion Graphics & Cinematography by prof800(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
y4code:
I'm planning to work in the media industry nd was confuse on the career to chose between motion graphics, video editing and cinematography. please guru on this section can you please help me with the right one to chose. I want the career that is more employable durable and versatile...please your comment count
They are all good. They all pay well and are in demand in media industry.
It now depends on your abilities, mobility and interest. With Cinematography you will move around a lot more than with editing or motion graphics. So do you love to move around more than sitting in a studio for 13 hours?

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Video Editing, Motion Graphics & Cinematography by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2016
y4code:
Hello bro,pls,can you help me with the changing of this picture's background?

(1) (Reply)

Discount On Logos, Flyer Designs, business cards and general gfx / Top Best 2D/3D Animation Software For Computer @ 2017 / How Did You Get Corel Draw X7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.