Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him (25067 Views)

Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by ebosie11(f): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Governor Dickson of Bayelsa state was in Ekiti to felicitate with hi colleague, brother and friend His Excellency, Governor Ayo Fayose on his 56th birthday.He also joined Fayose to inspect some ongoing projects in the state.

Fayose represents more than just an opposition leader -Dickson

Bayelsa State Governor, Dr Seriake Dickson has described his Ekiti counterpart, Mr. Ayodele Fayose as the voice of democracy with whom the PDP governors and the silent majority in Nigeria are well pleased.

Governor Dickson made the assertion while speaking with newsmen after he was conducted round some completed as well as ongoing projects by governor Ayodele Fayose in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday.

Governor Dickson who said he was in Ekiti to show brotherly love and solidarity with governor Fayose on behalf of the good people of Bayelsa State congratulated him on the occasion of his 56th birthday as he prayed for more success for the governor, his family and Ekiti State in general.

Dr Dickson in his comments appreciated Ekiti people for the continous support given the Fayose administration even as he urged them to do more. He said "I want to thank the good people of Ekiti for the wonderful support and solidarity they have continued to show my brother, H.E Governor Ayodele Fayose who clearly is doing a great job in this state, we have every reason by what we have seen and what we have come to know to count you as fortunate to have a governor like him who has the interest of the state and that of the common people at heart inspite of distractions.

"He has taken me round a number of high profile projects, we have looked at the new governor’s office under construction, we have looked at the high court under construction, we have seen the wonderful flyover which is one of a kind in the entire country, probably the longest in Nigeria by the time it is completed and I can't stop thanking him for the job he's doing. We have also seen the new market where we are, I have also seen many other projects completed that are already in use and with all these, we have every course in this state to thank God and also to thank the good and wonderful people of Ekiti State whose cooperation, support, understanding and solidarity has made it possible for my brother whom we respect and love so much in the governor’s forum to be able to concentrate in putting these on ground. All we can say is that with more resources, support and understanding, more dividends of democracy will come the way of Ekiti people".

Commending Mr. Fayose for his characteristic leadership acumen, Dr Dickson has this to say; "I don't want to end this statement without commending my brother who has been doing a great job, speaking for the oppressed in our nation, sounding the clarion call and cautioning threats that have been made to our democracy. People prefer to refer to him as the unofficial opposition leader, but I think he has come to represent more than that, he is a great party leader, we are pleased with him, we want to salute him for all he has been doing for our party and for giving the party a voice when that voice needs to be heard and all the silent majority in our nation and not just in our party are also with him.

"We want democracy protected, we want the right of everybody respected, we want the rights of states and all other organs respected and we don’t want power personalised in our country anymore because that is dictatorship. We have a constitutional democracy and individuals are at liberty to speak, the judiciary must be respected and treated as an equal partner, the media must be respected and not intimidated, nobody in Nigeria should be intimidated, that is not the democracy we fought for.

"Our belief as a democratic party, a party that nurtured our nascent democracy in the country for 16 uninterrupted years and even when the last presidential election didn't go our way, our democratic credentials were on display, we didn’t trample on rights of the opposition members. Our party accepted the loss even though it was very painful and some even say the situation was questionable but in the larger interest of democracy and our country, we took it in good faith and that is the course that governor Fayose has been championing and I want to salute him for his courage.

"I salute him for being a voice for democracy, for being a voice for our party. I want to once again thank all the good people of Ekiti State for the solidarity that you have continued to show with him and I want to urge you to continue even as we move forward because it is not over until it is over".
More photos after the cut....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/governor-dickson-visits-fayose-in.html

1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by ebosie11(f): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2016

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by ebosie11(f): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by Young03(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
nice
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by sarrki(m): 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
This realignment go bad

Hmmm

I sense something

Aregbesola visit fayose

Dickson visit fayose

Fayose will be used to draw all the PDP governors and senator to

Either float a new party or join the existing small party

2019 around the corner

All just for greediness not for the love of the masses

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by richidinho(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
This realignment go bad

Hmmm

I sense something

Aregbesola visit fayose

Dickson visit fayose

2019 around the corner

Buhari is the cause of all this, come and rescue us as a nigga who is not corrupt but instead he came with a truck load of poverty and hunger

22 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by emeraldknytt(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
This realignment go bad

Hmmm

I sense something

Aregbesola visit fayose

Dickson visit fayose

2019 around the corner

I pray for your redemption from whatever occultic force tormenting you.... What is the above @quoted supposed to mean?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by sarrki(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I pray for your redemption from whatever occultic force tormenting you.... What is the above @quoted supposed to mean?

Apostle or nah wetin be your own sef

7 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by KingBelieve: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
I just hope Fayose told him to adopt d anti grazing bill in Bayelsa?
Meanwhile he should be back early so he can work on the high rate of unemployment in the state

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by Thisis2raw(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by richidinho(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Fayose, the next big thing to happen in the west

The man that would take over from Asiwaju as SW Leader

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Chide: bro how far
James: I dey ooo
Chide: I learnt you resigned
James: That work done tire me
Chide: So what are you doing now?
James: Just got an offer with MMM
Chide: shocked shocked
God please keep Mavrodi for us. Please don't ban me again cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by dhope001(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by kingwax7007: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Projects...

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by LorDBolton(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Smh... state project be like wetin ONE middle class couple for my area dey build (with some bank loan as help tho)

Smh 4 ekiti n all nigerians sha...many of our leaders have no vision

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by gloriousangel7: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
thats cool .....

travel from country to country and only God made it possible.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by shedy03(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
looks like its only PDP governors that are working in spite of the APC created recession.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by SIRKOL(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Politics!!! There is more to these visits to Fayose than the eyes meet. Bayelsa governor, Osun governor nxt will be Akwa Ibom governor. Buhari should be prepared ( an honest advice though)

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by jidxin(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
emeraldknytt:
bros na u suppose receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
That's nice.
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by FroshD: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Well nice.....
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by duni04(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Association of criminals and crooks. Dickson probably wants to get the format for transferring billions of naira in airplanes from Fayose. I hope Dickson is following biodun agbele's case in court and I hope he knows you can't get away with money laundering.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
[size=25pt]I have not seen any occasion where Dickson(Mama Piss puppet) has invited anyone to commission projects. [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by ORACLE1975(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good one
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by wristbangle: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Political collaboration just because 2019 is around the corner, hmm!
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by kingcomet(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
ok
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by kings09(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
All diz visits diz govs r sharing...2019 play mode
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by AreaFada2: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
richidinho:

Buhari is the cause of all this, come and rescue us as a nigga who is not corrupt but instead he came with a truck load of poverty and hunger

Well everything has a price. If hunger, poverty and destitution is what people want in order to reduce corruption perception, then let them have it. Maybe next time they will their choice more carefully.

Because corruption is a major economic sector in 9ja. See banks and many companies folding up. Plus bad economic policies. grin cheesy
Re: Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him by sakalisis(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.