Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... (49180 Views)

SAD NEWS! MMM May Crash This Week (see Shocking Details) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / Will MMM Crash This December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by ngmgeek(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
plainmirror:

A lion does not consider the opinion of sheep

A jobless lion who smokes weed all the time is weaker than a sheep. Get a job first and change your profile picture before calling yourself a lion. Lowlife lion cheesy
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by gemale(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diligence:
It behooves all great stakeholders of MMM to be steadfast & never allow the spineless little tyrants who want to remain ignoramus cast misgiving on ur chosen stakes. With respect to Mrs Obama, when they stoop soon low, we go hi! I hereby activate this from this day: may that which they wish MMM participants befall them all!
D Michelle Obama u r quoting is d 1st lady of a coun3 dt outlaws d practice of ponzi schemes, 1 of which u r currently defending steadfastly. MMM can't even tnk of setting up shop in d USA because b4 d masterminds say jack Robinson, dey wld be languishing in a federal incarceration facility. As 4 ur so called 'hex', here is I wish 4 d participants of ds scam. I dnt wish any of u evil (som1 very close 2 me participated in ds scam & is even affected by ds freeze) bt I wish dt u wld put aside ur greed & start 2 reason clearly, dt u wld stop trying 2 cut corners & as d quote u gave by Mrs Obama "go high when odas go low". Always take d high road in wteva u do & avoid sharp practices totally, especially when it's nt d favorable thing 2 do because it shows character & moral fiber. I wish u wld stop trying 2 cut corners. Yes, D economy is bad bt mmm isn't d solution. It doesn't add 2 D national GDP neither does it promote d stimulation of local production dt wld wean our nation off importation & strengthen our local currency. It only takes money 4rm d numerous members @ d bottom of its pyramid & gv it 2 d fewer, earlier investors & guiders. I wish u wld expunge dt criminal tendency dt drove u pple 2 invest money in a scheme even afta u were warned abt d fraudulent origins of D scheme. Dt makes u more Dan just a victim, it makes u a minor accomplice 2 fraud. It is d same I don't care attitude exhibited by d pple leading us dt led our beloved coun3 into d mess she currently is in. I personally wish & hope dt u guys get ur money back in January bt going by d modus operandi of D mmm scam in oda coun3s previously, it seems highly unlykly. Also, I doubt dt u wld learn ur lesson shld u get ur money back; u wld only continue mindlessly singing d praise of mmm, blindly following its destructive tunes lyk d doomed rats in dt fairytale dt followed d Pied piper of Hamlin until dey drowned in d river. So if u hv 2 lose ur money 2 gain ur senses, so be it.
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by LilNetty(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kelechi2020:

Common sense they say is not common...Don't you have a reason of your own must we all rely on journalist and news stands to predict our own buisness domain ?

I give up on Nigerians ......
Must u throw tantrums at me before making any sense.. Just hear yourself talk..
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
gemale:

Use D highly developed brain God almighty gave u as a homo sapiens. If nobody is GH, who or where r pple PH 2? MMM has no central account; members pay directly in2 each odas account afta being linked. Put 2 & 2 2geda & come up wt d ryt ansa.
Spoiler alert- mmm is a scam & obviously pple r being asked 2 pay money in2 dud accounts operated by fronts of D masterminds of ds scam.
anybody who plans to GH and run away without Providing help will be a loser because next year MMM NIGERIA will be stronger than ever !! for your information MMM Nigeria is here to stay ..... the propaganda against it is just a waste of time .... there are many other programs like it .... it is a movement ..... even the press and the government can not stop the MOVEMENT . show me a front account ....... prove it . MMM is unstoppable. PH -GH continues ......you can not stop the[b] movement !! [/b]
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
gemale:

Use D highly developed brain God almighty gave u as a homo sapiens. If nobody is GH, who or where r pple PH 2? MMM has no central account; members pay directly in2 each odas account afta being linked. Put 2 & 2 2geda & come up wt d ryt ansa.
Spoiler alert- mmm is a scam & obviously pple r being asked 2 pay money in2 dud accounts operated by fronts of D masterminds of ds scam.
I STAND WITH MMM...... MMM is a movement ....... the rise in 2017 will shock all haters .....

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
That is the simple truth , MMM is you and I , participants pay each other , MMM does not pay us ..... the current break was as a result of the Holiday mood of Nigerians not Providing help and deciding to Cash out for Christmas, once we ignore the haters and decides to Provide help as we usually do ..... MMM will go back to the way it was before the Christmas period ... this is pure logic ...... great mavrodians Once we PH (provide help ) others will GH (Get Help ) and then when others PH we shall also GH to the shame of all the fake news bearers , fellow mavrodians , i was moved when the majority of the members of my MMM Group on facebook (about 40 ,000 members all agree to PH ) i knew MMM shall bounce back stronger than it was before ...... I know that MMM did not crash that is why we stand with MMM Nigeria ...... lets Provide Help as we know how to do Spare cash ........ no matter how small ...... i was surprised today when the guiders form was released about thousands of mavrodians went for it ...... MMM is alive , MMM remains great . Lets PH and see the magic of PH ...... you and I is MMM ...... we pay each other !! we are MMM . I stand with MMM Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by HMZi: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jay542:
I don't think it would crash this Xmas but it's definitely not for life.
Badman hwfr nw?
been gud....i know u'v been gud
Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
gemale:

Pls o tell dem d truth my broda. I used 2 tnk Nigerians were 1 of D smartest pple in d world who cldnt fall 4 such a scam. I guess I was really wrong.
the scam that has helped the helpless when your government refused to pay six months salary .... i stand with mmm

2 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Diligence:
Dear MMM stakeholders, it's great seeing u fighting back against killjoys. We can also show them love by enlightening them. This might save them from their hopeless frustrations. They don't hv stakes but they masturbate over any I'll conceived notions abt the scheme! Ain't dat rather intriguing?
YOU WILL MAKE HEAVEN !! I WAS IN A FACEBOOK GROUP OF OVER 40 THOUSAND MMM MEMBERS I WAS SHOCKED THAT 99% OF MEMBERS PLAN TO PROVIDE HELP AND ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THOSE WHO WILL NOT MIND THEIR BUSINESS ..... if you have tasted MMM you will know MMM has not crashed and remains sold in spite of the false publications I STAND WITH MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by gemale(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
the scam that has helped the helpless when your government refused to pay six months salary .... i stand with MMM
It's clear 2 c dt u pple r beyond hope. U hv lost d ability 2 reason rationally. Only tym wld tell d veracity of both our claims bt let me leave u wt a quote I hope wld Jumpstart ur tnkn process. It is until d fattened cow sees d butcher's knife swinging towards its throat dt it wld realize dt its owner wasn't being benevolent by feeding it well.

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by chessguru(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
gemale:

It's clear 2 c dt u pple r beyond hope. U hv lost d ability 2 reason rationally. Only tym wld tell d veracity of both our claims bt let me leave u wt a quote I hope wld Jumpstart ur tnkn process. It is until d fattened cow sees d butcher's knife swinging towards its throat dt it wld realize dt its owner wasn't being benevolent by feeding it well.
I stand with MMM Nigeria. Gut Park well..... MMM Nigeria is paying me steady......2016 my best year with MMM 2017 shall be greater while haters like you are hating..... My alert dey enter..... I dey buy all the things I need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by chessguru(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by switch47(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Guider Yinka speaks...at first MMM Re-orentation meeting for all. At MMM training center Egbeda Lagos.

1. We are here to re-orient ourselves. Not to get jittery this year.

2. Yes the media has flooded us with wrong names( Mazi Mekus Munachi etc)
No it's real name is Mavrodi mundial movement...it is was created by Mavrodi owned by participants and its a global financial aid. A donation exchange program. It is not a business. We donate without guarantee that our money will come back. But...

3. Reciprocity and benevolence keeps us alive. Hence we build trust overtime.

4. Asides football ,MMM is the best and highest unifying factor for Nigeria.

5. Since there is no "central account" the only force out there is "Panic".Eg. Man dies when MMM froze is a panic induced statement.

6. Mavrodi's programming skills created the dispatcher that matches millions of people. Guiders don't match people.

7. While in Jail...he kept on thinking outside the box. And thought of the "peer to peer" system.

8. Do you know that last year...
-New businesses were born.
-People were made financial free.
-MMM members were living above recession.
-People met their heart throbs in MMM. For examples.

9. You are not getting money from thing air. You must have given something to get something.

10. New model has 30days freezing of mavros not 14days anymore. I.e Your mavros will be blue for 30days after your money has left your pocket.

11. Our 30% is generated through a popular financial term called crowd funding. Insurance company, pension fund use this method(The money of people paying pension or premium now is used to settle those due for pension)

12. The computerised system sees the total PH and GH . Not the individual PHs or GHs. (Only guiders can see individual pH and GH in their structure).
As such Total GH for December was a red flag. Hence the frozen mavros we all saw in December.

13. Your referral bonus begins to reduce when your downlines PH begins to reduce.( New money rule)

14. Guiders school is for everybody. Every two weeks in a month( Rough prediction for now)

15. The new model focuses on enhancing the rules ( no more leniency)---eg. No multiple account.
If your family all use your link to register, then you must upload their IDs to support to get inform them to avoid a likely Moratorium.

Once they have a valid ID card uploaded they(your family members) can PH more than you.

16. Do not edit anything in your PO.

17. Do not click I refuse to make payment this year. Give only what you have. The sanctions will be hard.

18. Support is extremely alert this year.

19. The community( existing and new members) must keep providing help of their spare money.

20. Don't force anyone to join. The evidence of MMM is now real to all.

21. Avoid panic--- Government, Negative media, Bank threats.

22. India, SA are solid programming countries and yet MMM still lives on there. MMM Nigeria server cannot be tampered because its not in any country. ( Cloud server)

23. Every confirmed mavro will not grow more than 30%. SA is doing this. Might be included in the new model.

24. You really don't loose your money in MMM. Only time delays that can happen.

25. If MMM was a ponzi scheme...then why is his( Mavrodi's)face all over the world. The system is honest enough to tell you everything you need to know.

THE NEW MODEL.
1. GH can never be longer than PH again. It will always be balanced and will last for as long as you can imagine. In as much as PH and GH buttons are still clicked. The community is stronger and the system is tighter.

Details to be seen in your PO next week.

1 Like

Re: MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... by faheez(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
switch47:

MMM is not on pause mode . Pause mode means Mavro does not grow ....... the present situation is very good for us ...... my people are all standing for MMM ready to PH knowing that is the way forward !
grin
switch47:

MMM is not on pause mode . Pause mode means Mavro does not grow ....... the present situation is very good for us ...... my people are all standing for MMM ready to PH knowing that is the way forward !
how far bro, I just saw what you wrote here again and it got me ROTFL.
how many hundreds of thousand did you later lose to MMM
bad market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.